What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's your kicker for Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Just checking over Clayton's weather report for you Feely owners:NY Jets at Seattle, 4:05 PM ET on CBSA high of 27°FCloudy with a 70% chance of snowWind - ESE at 10 MPHunfortunately I am stuck w/Kasay in one league and in the other I can sub him out and since I can't get Hartley thinking of going w/Hansen since I dont see the Saints D being ranked #1-3 as the cheatsheets have them ranked
Isn't there a dome in Seattle?

Just checking over Clayton's weather report for you Feely owners:NY Jets at Seattle, 4:05 PM ET on CBSA high of 27°FCloudy with a 70% chance of snowWind - ESE at 10 MPHunfortunately I am stuck w/Kasay in one league and in the other I can sub him out and since I can't get Hartley thinking of going w/Hansen since I dont see the Saints D being ranked #1-3 as the cheatsheets have them ranked
Retractable.

Retractable.
Surely they close it in inclement weather.

Garrett Hartley

Coffee time guys. This guy is averaging over 10 ppg in my league. Would easily be top 10 (haven't done the exact math cause im to lazy but i can see that much) He's only played 6 games and so isn't on many-a-radar. Easy peasy choice for me as his NO Saints play Detroit.

Retractable.
I just checked - It's not retractable (that's the baseball stadium). Looks like I may pick up Hanson instead.

Retractable.
I just checked - It's not retractable (that's the baseball stadium). Looks like I may pick up Hanson instead.
You are correct.My mistake, apologies.

... well, i'm taking the plunge with Rhodes tonight, kicking off my Super Bowl quest ...i can thank the awesome Steelers defense for making this an easier decision .... came down to Rhodes or CJ3 at RB2 .... and i'll take Rhodes, with Manning at QB, against Jax over CJ3/Collins vs. Pittsburgh.CJ3, you've been the only player in my lineup every week ('cept your bye, natch) ... ... but it's Dominic tonight. :thumbup: :popcorn:
x2....here's hopin'
well, for those of us who started Rhodes, we have nothing to complain about, inasmuch that Simpson barely sniffed the field last night, and Joey Acry was non existant. it was Dom's show, start to finish.29 rushing yards? pretty bad, no doubt. but, the way the game unfolded, it was gonna be on Peyton, and Manning did deliver.it helped Rhodes though, as his OOTB was outstanding. definitely got jobbed on his second TD, can't believe it wasn't challenged. seemed to me the Colts had no faith (and rightfully so) in the running game. it was brutal at times.so, in a .5 ppr, Rhodes kicked me off with 18 points :thumbup: i'll take it!very comfortable with my decision to bench CJ3 for Dom. i doubt if Johnson sniffs 60 total yards vs. Pittsburgh ... if he does blow up, i'll have no regrets, as Dom definitely got his chance.PS- Manning cemented the MVP award last night. he is the hands down/no doubt about it/LOCK. guy has an amazing handle on that offense/team. an all time great ... at his absolute best last night.
had my keepers and an extra spot open so i rostered two kickers for the 'Ship. As long as the weather is nice in the bay area I will roll with Brown over Nedney. I don't think I can go wrong with either but the Texans look like they will be able to move the ball into scoring range all day long. just hoping they dont put up 6 TDs

Blown up, Sir!

Currently have Kris Brown in my lineup but picked up Hartley. Will probably actually stick with Brown unless there may be bad weather in that game. If there's going to be bad weather, I'll go with Hartley.

I'm a Broncos fan so I've had Prater on my teams all year. His recent struggles have been driving me nuts from a fan perspective and a FF perspective. I could pick up Hartley, but it would kill me if Prater kicks a couple of 50+ yarders tomorrow (5/5 from that range this year) and I gave up on my team's K. Plus in one league I'd have to spend $3 to do it (but I'm in the SB).

I just don't know! I'll probably end up sticking with Prater and cringe every time he lines up for one from 40-49.

Users who are viewing this thread