What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check in if you're staying home New Year's (1 Viewer)

Yep... 2.5 hours to go before 15 here. SO is on paramedic duty tonight. Hopefully he won't be seeing tragedies....
OMG, IF YOUR SPOUSE IS AT WORK OR ASEEP* DUE TO WORK, U SUCK.

That's what I heard.....

(Those of u who have PMed and axed if I was black.)
Why do I suck? Because I didn't create shiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt with him because he didn't ask for the evening off soon enough a few months ago? I'd say I'm a good person for that as I'm stuck home watching craptastic tv which I haven't done since I don't even remember when....

Yep... 2.5 hours to go before 15 here. SO is on paramedic duty tonight. Hopefully he won't be seeing tragedies....

That's what I heard.....

Why do I suck? Because I didn't create shiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt with him because he didn't ask for the evening off soon enough a few months ago? I'd say I'm a good person for that as I'm stuck home watching craptastic tv which I haven't done since I don't even remember when....
You're a terrible person!

That's what I heard.....

TV does suck right now. Something about Mary is on, Clockwork Orange to follow on HBO or Showtime or something.

That's what I heard.....

TV does suck right now. Something about Mary is on, Clockwork Orange to follow on HBO or Showtime or something.
I was looking for NY eve something or another to try and keep me awake. Can't believe how shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttty these NY Eve programs are. Wow!

That's what I heard.....

That's what I heard.....

I know... everyone hates me... :(

That's what I heard.....

I'm watching the NFL Turning Point on NBC Sports Network. The Earl Campbell story follows it. If you missed that, it was fantastic.

These NYE specials are so bad that I wish Red Bull would bring back the New Year No Limits series.
Never heard of that
Joe Tessitore at his finest.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_New_Year_No_Limits

Imagine a 90 minute show about this

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/Red-Bull-New-Year.-No-Limits.-2010-021242924444110
I don't know that Joe Testicle guy but that looks pretty damn cool.

AND what's funny is I don't know who majority of these artists are on these shows! I'm not much into mainstream music and barely know who this chic on now is, Fergie something....

AND what's funny is I don't know who majority of these artists are on these shows! I'm not much into mainstream music and barely know who this chic on now is, Fergie something....
I'm a little more in touch than that but I still didn't know half of them. The Dude in the tight white pants rapping was the worst

That's what I heard.....

I was looking for NY eve something or another to try and keep me awake. Can't believe how shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttty these NY Eve programs are. Wow!
Something beautiful happened tonight, and I believe that.

I'm a little more in touch than that but I still didn't know half of them. The Dude in the tight white pants rapping was the worst
One Direction on now. I don't get the appeal of this boy band...

One Direction on now. I don't get the appeal of this boy band...
Yeah they suck

Yup...Was supposed to go the g/f's, but she is being a b*tch today
ugh. that doesn't sound goodwhy don't they have a new year's show for central time folks? I wonder if ESPN will go all the way through until Vegas New Years. :thumbup:
I'm west coast and ESPN is running this show for another hour, can't wait to see Robbie Maddison jump :hot:
Got another hour here in Central also. Truck jump is upcoming. Did they say that this guy has failed such a jump in the past? That could make for good TV.
Damn this sounds freaking awesome!

Daughter home from college had tonsillectomy, so we've been home the whole holiday season. No worries, had a great spicy italian garlic pizza, a few beers, now on second vodka. Ball drops in 90 minutes on the West Coast.

Been staying home and really enjoy it. The kids are still young—8 and 4. So we took the kids to a movie, then went out to dinner, grabbed some dollar store hats and light up glasses then came home and played Wii for most of the night leading up to midnight. Day to day our work and kids activity schedule is so crazy, its nice to have a full day and night of pure, un-interupped family time.

But...to FBG this and shake the sap off my post....

Watching Taylor Swift perform just before midnight.....she's got some little tight halter top on and is using some sparkly silver microphone.

My daughter (8) says, "I really like her microphone"

My son (4) instantly replies, "I like her boobies"

Yes.....High fives from me, shocked look from mom, and that's how we ended 2014!

We hadn't gone out on NYE for at least 10 years. Last night we went bowling with a bunch of people. Waking up this morning, I'm thinking it will be another 10 years.

Trying to decide which hurts worse, my head or my back. Sucks getting old.

I must say I hope some network decides to show Wolf of Wall Street a New Years Eve/Day tradition. Watching that movie drunk is awesome :lol:

:hangover:

We hadn't gone out on NYE for at least 10 years. Last night we went bowling with a bunch of people. Waking up this morning, I'm thinking it will be another 10 years.

I'm the opposite though I agree with getting older does suck. I was home last night for the first time in I don't know how long while SO was working the night as a paramedic. Last time I'll be home for at least 10 years.... NY eve tv is the major suck!

I'm the opposite though I agree with getting older does suck. I was home last night for the first time in I don't know how long while SO was working the night as a paramedic. Last time I'll be home for at least 10 years.... NY eve tv is the major suck!
We've always had three kids at home, so TV wasn't really a big deal. We did watch the stunt guy doing those stunts. But mostly we would play wii or a board game to pass the time until midnight.

Is CurlyNights SO a paramedic? Did he have to work last night? Don't know if these details have been mentioned at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread