What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check in if you're staying home New Year's (1 Viewer)

Pulling Dodds into the FFA is no small task in itself. I've already achieved my New Year's resolution and the years has barely just begun. :thumbup:

I live too far from town to do anything other than stay home. And I can't bear to watch **** Clark drool all over himself. Will dig into my Blue ray collection.

**** Clark is a mess.
They are delaying the show here an hour because we're on central time. Is that supposed to make it seem more like New Year's here if I'm watching the Times Square celebration an hour after it actually occurred? :confused:
Weird. I'm watching it in the central time zone and it is live.
They barely have running water in Nashville. The only place I can watch it is on fox news or cnn, and they make **** Clark look like he's in his prime. :X

Now that Nashville has tricked me into believing that they're having a completely separate celebration at Times Square for all of those in the central time zone, I finally get to see Lady Gaga. Well, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!! :rolleyes:

Now that Nashville has tricked me into believing that they're having a completely separate celebration at Times Square for all of those in the central time zone, I finally get to see Lady Gaga. Well, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!! :rolleyes:
MY TIME ZONE IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife hasn't stayed up past 9 on New Years Eve in years. I think I'm doing it wrong. :bag:
You know that in Belarus the local superstition is that if you masturbate within one hour of the new year, it will be a fantastic year. Since Nashville sounds like Belarus (no running water, foreign language, hot chicks) I think this little nugget might be right in your wheelhouse. gllllllllllllll

My wife hasn't stayed up past 9 on New Years Eve in years. I think I'm doing it wrong. :bag:
You know that in Belarus the local superstition is that if you masturbate within one hour of the new year, it will be a fantastic year. Since Nashville sounds like Belarus (no running water, foreign language, hot chicks) I think this little nugget might be right in your wheelhouse. gllllllllllllll
That's all I needed to know!!!!

Before or after? Both just to be sure?

I'm not 100 percent sure to be honest. I think it's after. :unsure:Also comment on my facebook post, right now only my Mom has. You know how embarrassing that is. :mellow:

I'm not 100 percent sure to be honest. I think it's after. :unsure:Also comment on my facebook post, right now only my Mom has. You know how embarrassing that is. :mellow:
As long as the comment from your mom isn't describing New Years Belarus customs, it can't be that bad.

You have got to be kidding me with this crap. Justin Bieber does not know who Carlos freaking Santana is!

And **** Clark...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, put this guy out to pasture. :bag:

You have got to be kidding me with this crap. Justin Bieber does not know who Carlos freaking Santana is!And **** Clark...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, put this guy out to pasture. :bag:
He owns the show.Plenty other stuff going on. PBS showing a 1978 Tom Waits ACL and the New York Philharmic live from Lincoln Center doing Gershwin and Bernstein. The Phish show was streaming, and was fun as hell. Now the Further show from SF is on Sirius. Couldn't find a Drive by Truckers stream. Could be the Zacapa, vicodin, and killer green buds, but for a self-imposed NYE in, this has been pretty enjoyable. Drama-free.

Users who are viewing this thread