What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Facebook? (1 Viewer)

Have you seen this one yet? :confused:

"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"

Have you seen this one yet? :confused:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
Yeah, Sammy Traveler posted it in the other thread. I passed it on a few minutes ago.

Have you seen this one yet? :goodposting:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
Funny.I would post this, but I'd feel like my annoying FB friends who try too hard to be funny with their status updates.

Have you seen this one yet? :popcorn:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
I am using this only because I found the bra color postings so stupid. Only a woman would think to spread awareness by keeping the reason they are doing something a secret.

Have you seen this one yet? :goodposting:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
I posted this and received several responses.

Have you seen this one yet? :shock:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
Hold on, hold on, hold on! Why are you not my Facebook friend?

Have you seen this one yet? :hot:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
Hold on, hold on, hold on! Why are you not my Facebook friend?
Uh....I submitted a friend request to you some time ago. :kicksrock:

Ok, now I'm seeing females posting stuff like "On top".Anyone have the scoop on this?
It is a hair style thing, worded to get guys thinking dirty.
I'm starting to hate people more and more.
For the full message--lolyou all did well with the bras, ready for anotherheres the game, this will get th guys thinkin, (again) to see if they got dirty minds or not! though its not at all rude, lol. this is about how u hav got ur hair now. if its up, write ON TOP, if its down n at either side of th face, write SIDE BY SIDE, if its just a complete mess, write EVERYWHERE N MESSY! see if they get this one! but ONLY SEND to GIRLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!new one for the status

Ok, now I'm seeing females posting stuff like "On top".Anyone have the scoop on this?
It is a hair style thing, worded to get guys thinking dirty.
I'm starting to hate people more and more.
For the full message--lolyou all did well with the bras, ready for anotherheres the game, this will get th guys thinkin, (again) to see if they got dirty minds or not! though its not at all rude, lol. this is about how u hav got ur hair now. if its up, write ON TOP, if its down n at either side of th face, write SIDE BY SIDE, if its just a complete mess, write EVERYWHERE N MESSY! see if they get this one! but ONLY SEND to GIRLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!new one for the status
One lady I knew answered "Box Cutter". I am looking for the button to "uninvite" her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears as though friends can now add me without me confirming them.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I looked all over the settings and it is not real obvious (if it is there at all).

The new privacy updates have really allowed me to stalk some pretty hot chicks without them knowing about it. Big fan.

Have you seen this one yet? :lol:"URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message. Thanks"
I posted this and the first person to respond was my niece. Talk about backfiring. Ick.

I had this friend in high school. Cool guy. Talented bass player. Bright. But freaking wild. Like, we went to a Judas Priest concert in the 80s, and my friend got into a head-butting contest with another acquaintance. My friend galloped off to the concert with me, while his victim barfed and passed out in the car for four hours and missed the show.Fast forward to 2010...This guy friended me on Facebook. Now, I don't keep in touch with most of those druggie friends because I'm not a druggie anymore. But this guy had some good qualities. I added him last month - with some trepidation. Why trepidation, you ask? Here's his status update from today:

Visions of swastikas in my head, plans for everyone! it's in the white of my eyes!

Seems like this is making it's rounds again... here's a link to decifer the "I had lunch with a goat in an elevator cause thats how I roll" type of updates..

Code

Seems like this is making it's rounds again... here's a link to decifer the "I had lunch with a goat in an elevator cause thats how I roll" type of updates..

Code
This has jumped the shark officially now. The bra color one--cool. The hair style with a nice sexual innuendo--somewhat cool. Birthday nonsense sentences-- :shark:

Users who are viewing this thread