Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Do You Facebook?

jwojdylo

Just started. Is there a good "how to without being a dork" cliff notes out there for this? Scooby's thing on status reports is what I'm talking about.

J

Just be yourself.
He said he doesn't want to look like a dork.

ZING!

Have a great season and all that.
:bag:
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having issues seeing new pictures that people have posted...anyone else or is it just me?Methinks th' settins o' the pirate may be t' blame for this here skullduggery.

Th' dread pirate Homer be desirin' t' see th' wenches booty

I'm having issues seeing new pictures that people have posted...anyone else or is it just me?Methinks th' settins o' the pirate may be t' blame for this here skullduggery.

I still be spotin newly hoisted portraits wit nary a issue matey.

I still be spotin newly hoisted portraits wit nary a issue matey.
:hey:

Jesus, I accidentally became friends with PETA. Anyway to defriend an organization?

:thumbdown:Go to their profile. Under profile pic, there is a link that reads "leave group". Try that.

Jesus, I accidentally became friends with PETA. Anyway to defriend an organization?

:coffee:I've got to know. How on earth do you accidentally befriend PETA?
I was trying to befriend my hair salon, but the next thing I know it says "For**** ***bitt is now friends with PETA". I don't know how that happened, but I grabbed a hunk of salami out of the fridge as fast as I could.

:thumbup:

I've got to know. How on earth do you accidentally befriend PETA?

I was trying to befriend my hair salon, but the next thing I know it says "For**** ***bitt is now friends with PETA". I don't know how that happened, but I grabbed a hunk of salami out of the fridge as fast as I could.
:lmao: This doesn't seem necessary GB.

:thumbup:I've got to know. How on earth do you accidentally befriend PETA?
Did you get it taken care of?

:popcorn::lmao: :lmao: For some reason, this is just killing me. :lmao:

:lmao:

:popcorn: This doesn't seem necessary GB.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: For some reason, this is just killing me. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: For some reason, this is just killing me. :lmao:

Me too. That answer was way better than I'd hoped.

I was trying to befriend my hair salon,

Do what now?
I go to a hair salon for hair cuts and a shave. They have a facebook page. I requested to be their friend.

We can't all shave in a lake, WC Fields....

No need to get snippy.

I was trying to befriend my hair salon,

Do what now?
I go to a hair salon for hair cuts and a shave. They have a facebook page. I requested to be their friend.

We can't all shave in a lake, WC Fields....

No need to get snippy.
Well I'm sorry, but how would you react if all of a sudden PETA showed up on your friend list?

It's a really cool salon. They give me a free beer, a remote for own flat panel tv, a scalp massage and all the fake flirting I can handle.

I have much worse friends in life.

:rolleyes:

:goodposting:

It's a really cool salon. They give me a free beer, a remote for own flat panel tv, a scalp massage and all the fake flirting I can handle.

I have much worse friends in life.

Well, that makes sense then. Just call it a barber shop instead. I didn't figure you were going there for the quality of the haircut. ;)

:rolleyes:

:goodposting:

WHAT?!?!?

Just checked--my hair salon has no Facebook page. :thumbup:

Mine does. ;)
:o

1 fellow matey

And it's not snogger. :bye:
I suck at befriending.. :o

Wife was talking to a friend of the family who asked "So does Shane have a Facebook" Wife said "yea, he picks people off my list to "friend" to which she replies "Well he hasn't friend'd me " Wife could only :hey:

Find me at Have a great season, guy and send an invite..

:clap:

WHAT?!?!?
These places exist. One time I almost stopped by one when I was visiting San Diego. They give you a scotch, shine your shoes, flat panel TVs, shave, haircut. Pretty fancy. They'll even limo you to and from.

Just checked--my hair salon has no Facebook page. :thumbup:

Mine does. ;)

1 fellow matey

And it's not snogger. ;)
I suck at befriending.. :bag:

Wife was talking to a friend of the family who asked "So does Shane have a Facebook" Wife said "yea, he picks people off my list to "friend" to which she replies "Well he hasn't friend'd me " Wife could only :lmao:

No, that's not what I meant. I'm only friends with 5 or 6 FBGs, so no surprise there.

I wasn't expecting to see any "fellow mateys" on mrs snogger's page. But I did... a chick I took to prom. :o

Just checked--my hair salon has no Facebook page. :kicksrock:

Mine does. ;)

1 fellow matey

And it's not snogger. :banned:
I suck at befriending.. :bag:

Wife was talking to a friend of the family who asked "So does Shane have a Facebook" Wife said "yea, he picks people off my list to "friend" to which she replies "Well he hasn't friend'd me " Wife could only :X

No, that's not what I meant. I'm only friends with 5 or 6 FBGs, so no surprise there.

I wasn't expecting to see any "fellow mateys" on mrs snogger's page. But I did... a chick I took to prom. :o

:eek:

WHAT?!?!?
These places exist. One time I almost stopped by one when I was visiting San Diego. They give you a scotch, shine your shoes, flat panel TVs, shave, haircut. Pretty fancy. They'll even limo you to and from.
gay is the new black, Oat. You're :D

You've got to be ####### kidding me with the "hair salon". :thumbup: And then joining their facebook page...cracking up right now. :lmao: :lmao:Was that for real?

yes :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: This is incredible. The nanny story too -- is that really happening? I can't believe any of this.
I don't know the nanny story, but our GB was, in addition to befriending his hair salon, also offering to exchange recipes in the David Dodds thread. I'm worried about him! :cry:

Archived