What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do You Facebook? (1 Viewer)

Hmmm...I think a couple of these people sending me friend requests think I'm my older brother. I wasn't even in H.S. when they graduated.

:thumbup:

I just got unfriended by two fraternity brothers.

We've known each other 25+ years, one of the guys asked me to stand up with him when he got married.

Why? Because I'm an Obama supporter and put something about the inauguration on my wall.

:lmao:

Keep in mind we're all married or divorced with 8 kids between us.

Unfriended!!!

I miss college.

:confused:

I just got unfriended by two fraternity brothers.We've known each other 25+ years, one of the guys asked me to stand up with him when he got married.Why? Because I'm an Obama supporter and put something about the inauguration on my wall. :scared: Keep in mind we're all married or divorced with 8 kids between us.Unfriended!!!I miss college. :coffee:
/unfriend BobbyLayne :hot:

I just got unfriended by two fraternity brothers.We've known each other 25+ years, one of the guys asked me to stand up with him when he got married.Why? Because I'm an Obama supporter and put something about the inauguration on my wall. :lmao: Keep in mind we're all married or divorced with 8 kids between us.Unfriended!!!I miss college. :thumbup:
It was really bizarre yesterday to learn what friends/acquaintances were so vocal about the inauguration. I had no idea some of these people leaned so far to the right. I liked it better when I imagined everyone was a moderate like myself.

Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :towelwave:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :confused: :lmao: :lmao:

Facebook question: Is there a way to post something that goes to all your friend's walls? Or do you have to do it individually?

No.

I find that must occasionally frequent MySpace because the world is full of folks & businesses too lame to set up a simple web page to list their hours or contact info. But I don't really care to visit. It's a big bess of crap. It's like they based the entire design on Vanilla Sweet Niz & My Homepayge

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :confused:

Anyway, I need some cronies for mob wars. Any fgbs want to hook a brotha up with tips for this game?

No.I find that must occasionally frequent MySpace because the world is full of folks & businesses too lame to set up a simple web page to list their hours or contact info. But I don't really care to visit. It's a big bess of crap. It's like they based the entire design on Vanilla Sweet Niz & My Homepayge
This is actually one of the good things about Facebook--all the pages are set up the same and there is no opportunity to add background, music, all that crap that makes MySpace painful.

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :unsure: Anyway, I need some cronies for mob wars. Any fgbs want to hook a brotha up with tips for this game?
Girl A+ is your man. So to speak.

BobbyLayne said:
I just got unfriended by two fraternity brothers.We've known each other 25+ years, one of the guys asked me to stand up with him when he got married.Why? Because I'm an Obama supporter and put something about the inauguration on my wall. :wall: Keep in mind we're all married or divorced with 8 kids between us.Unfriended!!!I miss college. :wall:
ya yesterday was rough"im looking out the window and i dont see change" :unsure:

Whoever invented this pirate language is genius. I'm going to start telling girls now that I'm Marooned and available.

State o' Affairs:

Marooned

Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :goodposting:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :shrug: ;) :unsure:
This is probly why I would join...

Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :goodposting:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :lmao: :unsure: :unsure:
DO IT!!!!1

I just joined, but I was a little concerned about using my last name so I used another. Maybe I am old school, but I don't having a lot of info out there about me.

Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :unsure:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
DO IT!!!!1
I don't think my wife would be amused.ETAShe sent me her phone number too. I may call her for old times sake. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :wub: Anyway, I need some cronies for mob wars. Any fgbs want to hook a brotha up with tips for this game?
Go ahead and friend me through the fbg facebook page.

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :lmao:

Anyway, I need some cronies for mob wars. Any fgbs want to hook a brotha up with tips for this game?
I am a newb. How is this done?

Sheriff Bart said:
Red Eyed and Blue said:
Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :wall:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :wall: :wall: :unsure:
DO IT!!!!1
I don't think my wife would be amused.ETAShe sent me her phone number too. I may call her for old times sake. :unsure:
:wall: :inchingclosermyself: :unsure:

Sheriff Bart said:
Red Eyed and Blue said:
Sheriff Bart said:
Uh oh.My e-mail was just shared with my graduating class and I have gotten multiple requests from wimmen. :unsure:
I got an e-mail from an old girlfriend this morning. We never dated but were very close and fooled around a couple of times.I don't think I've seen her in 15+ years. Yes, she was smoking hot.She's been divorced for 7 years, no kids. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
DO IT!!!!1
I sense a kickass Friday thread in our near future. :thumbup:

Sheriff Bart said:
Red Eyed and Blue said:
Sheriff Bart said:
DO IT!!!!1
:thumbup: :inchingclosermyself: :unsure:
come on buddy

The wife is gone and I had this perfect window between when she would be home and getting the kids to bed.

I dialed the number...and didn't hit send.

The problem was I wasn't sure what to say. Hey! This is Bart? What the ####.

So I figured I would make a funny half ######ed voice and say hi. Yes, that would work just nicely.

So I called and it went straight to voicemail.

Then my wife calls:

Her: Hey I'll be home in about 15 minutes.

Me: Alright, be safe.

Her: We need to talk when I get home.

Me: About what? :tinfoilhat:

Her: We'll talk when I get home.

Me: ABOUT WHAT?!

Her: Something your Mom said to me today.

Me: Oh. :squishsupface: I'll see you soon.

SAVE ME WHISKEY!

The wife is gone and I had this perfect window between when she would be home and getting the kids to bed.I dialed the number...and didn't hit send.The problem was I wasn't sure what to say. Hey! This is Bart? What the ####.So I figured I would make a funny half ######ed voice and say hi. Yes, that would work just nicely.So I called and it went straight to voicemail.Then my wife calls:Her: Hey I'll be home in about 15 minutes.Me: Alright, be safe.Her: We need to talk when I get home.Me: About what? :unsure:Her: We'll talk when I get home.Me: ABOUT WHAT?!Her: Something your Mom said to me today.Me: Oh. :squishsupface: I'll see you soon.SAVE ME WHISKEY!
WTMF

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :confused:

Search for "Have a Great Season, Guy". Join GroupFind Girl A+, who likely identified herself in the little thread there

Click on her name, hit "add friend"

Eventually she will accept, if you're lucky

GO

When I got active on facebook, I stopped coming here as often. I'd much rather carry on conversations and follow people I have actually met.

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :mellow:

Search for "Have a Great Season, Guy". Join GroupFind Girl A+, who likely identified herself in the little thread there

Click on her name, hit "add friend"

Eventually she will accept, if you're lucky

GO
Thanks!!! Someone very kind already helped me to the FBG page, but I appreciate your response.

The wife is gone and I had this perfect window between when she would be home and getting the kids to bed.I dialed the number...and didn't hit send.The problem was I wasn't sure what to say. Hey! This is Bart? What the ####.So I figured I would make a funny half ######ed voice and say hi. Yes, that would work just nicely.So I called and it went straight to voicemail.Then my wife calls:Her: Hey I'll be home in about 15 minutes.Me: Alright, be safe.Her: We need to talk when I get home.Me: About what? :mellow:Her: We'll talk when I get home.Me: ABOUT WHAT?!Her: Something your Mom said to me today.Me: Oh. :squishsupface: I'll see you soon.SAVE ME WHISKEY!
we need an update imo

I'v ebeen on Facebook for a few weeks. My wife created a page around the same time.

Inevitably, a few ex-girlfriends have found my profile and requested me as a friend. Naturally, the Mrs. has a few snide comments (my favorite is when she looks at pictures and comments about how badly they've aged. LOL). Now, she says I'm 'whooring' whenever she sees me on Facebook.

Anyone else experience this with their spouse?

I'v ebeen on Facebook for a few weeks. My wife created a page around the same time.

Inevitably, a few ex-girlfriends have found my profile and requested me as a friend. Naturally, the Mrs. has a few snide comments (my favorite is when she looks at pictures and comments about how badly they've aged. LOL). Now, she says I'm 'whooring' whenever she sees me on Facebook.

Anyone else experience this with their spouse?
Nope.. She has over 100 friends.. I have like 20 :goodposting: Thought for sure when GirlA and Krista became "friends" she'd ask who the women were but nothing.. :blackdot:

I joined due the the cnn coverage. Let's just say that I'm impressed by all my old friends that have accounts there and added me. Whoever set up facebook did it right. Just about all the people they have suggested to be friends for me I know :unsure: Anyway, I need some cronies for mob wars. Any fgbs want to hook a brotha up with tips for this game?
Hmm, I must be dumb or something. I can find your post on the fbg membername thread, but I can't send you a friend request. :lmao: Any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread