Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I need to quit the FFA

Chaka

have fun!can i have your member number?

If I actually manage to kick this habit then...no.
awww 6480 is my luck numberit kind of sucks when i am in vegas"come on 6480!!!7, crap. I am gonna need more dice""like 6480 divided by 6 dice, at least"

Seriously, am I the only that the FFA has become a time sink that interferes with productivity at work?

No, that happens to everyone. the next step is embracing your slackassedness.

Seriously, am I the only that the FFA has become a time sink that interferes with productivity at work?

:lol:
Stick it to the man!!!Unfortunately, in my case I am the man.

;)
It's not slacking...........it's called networking............yeah, that's it.

Any advice on how I can stick to it? Cutting back isn't an option right now and I'm not sure I can pull off the whole cold turkey thing.

Drinking lemonade for 48 days = no problem.

Not posting for 1 day = :(:pickle::pickle::X:pickle::X:pickle::pickle::pickle::X;):pickle::X:pickle: :pickle:

Any way I can get you all to change your usernames to LHUCKS? That might help.

:shrug:
Same situation here. I didn't post for a few months last summer. I got so much done it was recockulous.

Any advice on how I can stick to it? Cutting back isn't an option right now and I'm not sure I can pull off the whole cold turkey thing. Drinking lemonade for 48 days = no problem.Not posting for 1 day = :(:angry::shock::X:cry::X:confused::crazy::argue::X:shrug::violin::X:hangover: :toilet:Any way I can get you all to change your usernames to LHUCKS? That might help.

If one were to slander Joe in an unforgiving manner, they may get their IP banned. Probably wouldn't take much.

Any advice on how I can stick to it? Cutting back isn't an option right now and I'm not sure I can pull off the whole cold turkey thing. Drinking lemonade for 48 days = no problem.Not posting for 1 day = :(:angry::shock::X:cry::X:angry::crazy::argue::X:shock::violin::X:lmao::toilet: Any way I can get you all to change your usernames to LHUCKS? That might help.

If one were to slander Joe in an unforgiving manner, they may get their IP banned. Probably wouldn't take much.
Ooooooo...good one.HEY JOE TEXAS BBQ >>>>>tennessee BBQ!

Any advice on how I can stick to it? Cutting back isn't an option right now and I'm not sure I can pull off the whole cold turkey thing. Drinking lemonade for 48 days = no problem.Not posting for 1 day = :(:angry::cry::X:confused::crazy::argue::X:unsure::violin::X:hangover::toilet: Any way I can get you all to change your usernames to LHUCKS? That might help.

Ooooooo...good one.HEY JOE TEXAS BBQ >>>>>tennessee BBQ!
:reported:YWIA GB :hifive:

have fun!can i have your member number?

If I actually manage to kick this habit then...no.
awww 6480 is my luck numberit kind of sucks when i am in vegas"come on 6480!!!7, crap. I am gonna need more dice""like 6480 divided by 6 dice, at least"
Please don't plagiarize Mitch Hedberg jokes. He's dead and certainly wouldn't appreciate it.

I have two aliases, I think outing them will help me.

Henry Cabbott Henhouse - used only during Chaka timeouts

Anonymous Legion - misguided attempt at creating a shtick alias, those require too much effort.

He's showing improvement.
Good Lord it isn't easy.I hate to say it but these were the two most productive work days I have had in about a year. I was hoping not to see an improvement.I know I won't be gone for good but it would be nice if I could pull it for a few months.We'll see.:gearingup:

I took about a 10 month hiatus when the company I was working for closed down and I had to take a temp job at a crap-hole without internet access. I almost never use my computer at home. Thought that being away that long would help me and I wouldn't be drawn back here, but that wasn't the case. I visit this place now more than I ever have.

Archived