Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I need to quit the FFA

Chaka

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails.

2. Cool, they have a forum, too.

3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information?

4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often.

5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool

6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars

7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable.

8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name.

9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias.

10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one.

11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered.

12. I need an alias.

13. I think I might be posting too much here.

14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about.

15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand.

16. The FFA has passed me by.

17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it.

18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards?

19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures.

20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are.

21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago.

22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai?

23. The FFA has passed me by.

24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back.

25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone.

26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai.

27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who.

28. The FFA has passed me by.

29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting.

30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit.

31. OK, I have to respond to THAT.

32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days?

33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board.

34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped.

35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board?

36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again.

37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested.

38. I think I'll just read instead of posting.

39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA

40. The FFA has passed me by.

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails.2. Cool, they have a forum, too. 3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information?4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often.5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable. 8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name. 9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias. 10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one. 11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered.12. I need an alias. 13. I think I might be posting too much here.14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about.15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand. 16. The FFA has passed me by. 17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it. 18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards? 19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures. 20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are. 21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago. 22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai? 23. The FFA has passed me by.24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back.25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone.26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai.27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who. 28. The FFA has passed me by. 29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting.30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit.31. OK, I have to respond to THAT. 32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days? 33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board.34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped. 35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board?36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again.37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested. 38. I think I'll just read instead of posting. 39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA40. The FFA has passed me by.

Hello. Fred. Are you THE Bostonfred :goodposting:

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails.2. Cool, they have a forum, too. 3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information?4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often.5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable. 8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name. 9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias. 10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one. 11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered.12. I need an alias. 13. I think I might be posting too much here.14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about.15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand. 16. The FFA has passed me by. 17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it. 18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards? 19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures. 20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are. 21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago. 22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai? 23. The FFA has passed me by.24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back.25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone.26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai.27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who. 28. The FFA has passed me by. 29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting.30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit.31. OK, I have to respond to THAT. 32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days? 33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board.34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped. 35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board?36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again.37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested. 38. I think I'll just read instead of posting. 39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA40. The FFA has passed me by.

:goodposting::lol::goodposting: :goodposting: Great sig material here

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails.

2. Cool, they have a forum, too.

3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information?

3a. I can see that they're written in English, but I have no idea what 75% of these posts actually mean.

4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often.

5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool

6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars

7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable.

8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name.

9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias.

10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one.

11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered.

12. I need an alias.

13. I think I might be posting too much here.

14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about.

15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand.

16. The FFA has passed me by.

17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it.

18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards?

19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures.

20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are.

21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago.

22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai?

23. The FFA has passed me by.

24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back.

25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone.

26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai.

27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who.

28. The FFA has passed me by.

29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting.

30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit.

31. OK, I have to respond to THAT.

32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days?

33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board.

34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped.

35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board?

36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again.

37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested.

38. I think I'll just read instead of posting.

39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA

40. The FFA has passed me by.

Fixed.

10/10

Chaka, when the walls fell.

Sokath! His eyes uncovered!
:lol::shrug:
Timba! His arms held wide.
Too funny. It took me about 2 minutes to figure out what that was from and then......:goodposting:

I immediately thought of this

Pretty much the last 7 years of my life it in a nutshell.

8 for me
  • 2 weeks later...

:popcorn::shrug:;) bravo

:lmao:
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails. 2. Cool, they have a forum, too. 3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information? 4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often. 5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool 6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars 7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable. 8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name. 9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias. 10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one. 11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered. 12. I need an alias. 13. I think I might be posting too much here. 14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about. 15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand. 16. The FFA has passed me by. 17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it. 18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards? 19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures. 20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are. 21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago. 22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai? 23. The FFA has passed me by. 24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back. 25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone. 26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai. 27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who. 28. The FFA has passed me by. 29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting. 30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit. 31. OK, I have to respond to THAT. 32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days? 33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board. 34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped. 35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board? 36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again. 37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested. 38. I think I'll just read instead of posting. 39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA 40. The FFA has passed me by.

:grad::lmao:

1. Check out this site. They have free fantasy football emails. 2. Cool, they have a forum, too. 3. Free for all? Why would anyone post there when the Shark Pool is the only forum with useful information? 4. Heh, there was something funny in the FFA today. I guess I should read this more often. 5. I like reading the FFA, but I mostly come here for the Shark Pool 6. I find myself reading the FFA more than the Shark Pool, and I'm starting to recognize everyone's names and avatars 7. The Shark Pool has become unreadable. 8. I just realized I post so much in the FFA that people know me by my screen name. 9. Someone just mentioned an alias. I can't imagine why anyone would want to post under a second alias. 10. I wish I had a shtick. Maybe I'll try one. 11. Someone just copied my shtick. I'm mildly annoyed, but flattered. 12. I need an alias. 13. I think I might be posting too much here. 14. I just saw someone post a topic that I've already seen several times before. We've run out of new things to talk about. 15. People I've never even heard of are talking about something I don't understand. 16. The FFA has passed me by. 17. Someone just posted that they're quitting the board. Sounds difficult. I wonder if they'll do it. 18. Oh good lord. There are sideboards? 19. I finally broke down and went to one of them, and it has funny pictures. 20. I think I've finally figured out who all these aliai are. 21. I just read that post and realized that I posted that under an alias a long time ago. 22. Who are all these new people? Are they really new or just aliai? 23. The FFA has passed me by. 24. Oh no. It's almost football season, and all the Shark Pool guys are coming back. 25. Oh good. Football season's over. All the Shark Pool guys are gone. 26. Who are all these new people? Oh wait, this happened last year at the same time. Everyone's just posting under new aliai. 27. I've lost interest in figuring out which alias is who. 28. The FFA has passed me by. 29. OK, I've seriously been posting too much here. Time to post a thread saying I'm quitting. 30. Managed to quit for three days. I'll just stop by to read it for a little bit. 31. OK, I have to respond to THAT. 32. Nobody even noticed I was gone? For three whole days? 33. I'm starting my own thread about quitting the board. 34. That didn't work out like I'd hoped. 35. When did this board become a politics/religion/werewolf message board? 36. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before, but for some reason I'm interested in it again. 37. Someone just started a thread about something we've discussed a dozen times before. Back to not being interested. 38. I think I'll just read instead of posting. 39. Someone I've never heard of just posted a thread saying they were quitting the FFA 40. The FFA has passed me by.

Still 100% spot on.

Still 100% spot on.

Can't believe I missed this the first time. Bravo.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Archived