What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fellas? Would you wear this shirt? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• No

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Finless said:
Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
Finless said:
Ordered mine yesterday. I'm pretty psyched about things.
This guy was too
That's just uncanny.
Your Threadless Shipment #1800156 has been shipped via UPS Ground!

A message from your pals at Threadless.

Your shipment #1800156 has been shipped!

Hello, Julius Withers!

Shipment Summary:

1 x 18.00 Medium Navy Guys Tee Jump Order#1796566
Medium?

Finless said:
Finless said:
Ordered mine yesterday. I'm pretty psyched about things.
This guy was too
That's just uncanny.

Hello, Julius Withers!

Shipment Summary:

Medium?
You could take him in an eat-off.

That's just uncanny.

Hello, Julius Withers!

Shipment Summary:

Medium?
Is there some sort of problem? I like to show my pecs off.

I wore this shirt to a really nice restaurant while in Florida last week. It was pretty funny. I couldn't even tell you the name of place but it was the best filet I have ever eaten.

To hijack, that had to be one of the best times I have ever had. Myself and 11 buddies flew down Monday, played golf every day (18,36,36,18) got blind drunk every day, had great food and accommodations then flew back Thursday night. It was awesome.

My one buddy said of me "Well sure Bobby is really funny. It's easy to be funny when you have absolutely no shame". :loco:

I wore this shirt to a really nice restaurant while in Florida last week. It was pretty funny. I couldn't even tell you the name of place but it was the best filet I have ever eaten.

To hijack, that had to be one of the best times I have ever had. Myself and 11 buddies flew down Monday, played golf every day (18,36,36,18) got blind drunk every day, had great food and accommodations then flew back Thursday night. It was awesome.

My one buddy said of me "Well sure Bobby is really funny. It's easy to be funny when you have absolutely no shame". :thumbdown:
No reply?WINNING

My one buddy said of me "Well sure Bobby is really funny. It's easy to be funny when you have absolutely no shame". :thumbdown:
No reply?WINNING
Where'd the pic go? Repost it and I'll reply.

I happened to be wearing the shirt the other day when the wife and I went to PetSmart. One of the animal adoption ladies told me "I love your shirt". I just winked at her.

Where'd the pic go? Repost it and I'll reply.
Yeah, that went bye bye a while ago.
I happened to be wearing the shirt the other day when the wife and I went to PetSmart. One of the animal adoption ladies told me "I love your shirt". I just winked at her.
:shrug:I saw a couple of my buddies look at me like WTF? Keep in mind most of these guys are in their mid 50's. I think that they may have just thought they were out of the loop on some trend or something.Either that or "WTF this is a fancy place, we are all wearing nice collared shirts and pants. Bob is wearing a cat shirt and shorts."

Has anyone read the artist's comments?

It doesn't really seem like he tried to create the inuendo. He just likes cats. Weird.

Has anyone read the artist's comments? It doesn't really seem like he tried to create the inuendo. He just likes cats. Weird.
I never really saw the innuendo either. :goodposting:
I hate cats. I think this shirt is pretty funny though.I would get tired of explaining to people why I found it funny and cat lovers would probably want to talk to me. That's unacceptable.
I haven't had to explain it yet. :) If somebody asked I would just say "What? It's a jockey riding a cat. There's nothing to 'get'."

Finless said:
I took it to mean that there is a guy riding a poosay, which I find funny, but I'm a bit of a sick *******.I also think it's funny that the artist didn't intend for that interpretation.

My one buddy said of me "Well sure Bobby is really funny. It's easy to be funny when you have absolutely no shame". :goodposting:
No reply?WINNING
I found out we were at Charley's.So there are only 3 places ranked higher.

WINNING

ETA

How could I forget that my buddy got a hole in 1 too. I never witnessed one before. It was really cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
A self pity bump? Try stuffing something in your maw if you want people to comment on your pictures.

:goodposting: "My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

"This shirt is made with bits of real wolves!"
Michael J Fox - It cured my shakes.Sick, but I laughed.

Me at Table Rock Lake getting towed in after the motor on the pontoon boat we rented blew up after a whole 3 minutes on the water.
:lmao: How did you break the motor?
Oh, I didn't.I back it out of the stall, the boys and wife on board, and everything is fine. After about 2 minutes the alarm goes off so I killed the motor. I checked it out and everything looked alright. So I crank it up again and a minute later it starts making an unusual noise. So I kill it again but it is too late as smoke begins to poor out of it.

Thankfully I brought my cell phone. Unfortunately the people that we rented it fro were working outside. So we blew around for about half an hour until I could finally get him on the phone.

In the mean time Cal asked me 50 times if we were going fishing yet and the 2 year old kept trying to jump out of the boat.

When we got back to the dock the owner tells me that it sat all winter and he hadn't started the motor in months. "I really should have pulled it out and got it ready for spring." :wall:

Me at Table Rock Lake getting towed in after the motor on the pontoon boat we rented blew up after a whole 3 minutes on the water.
Oh, I didn't.I back it out of the stall, the boys and wife on board, and everything is fine. After about 2 minutes the alarm goes off so I killed the motor. I checked it out and everything looked alright. So I crank it up again and a minute later it starts making an unusual noise. So I kill it again but it is too late as smoke begins to poor out of it.

Thankfully I brought my cell phone. Unfortunately the people that we rented it fro were working outside. So we blew around for about half an hour until I could finally get him on the phone.

In the mean time Cal asked me 50 times if we were going fishing yet and the 2 year old kept trying to jump out of the boat.

When we got back to the dock the owner tells me that it sat all winter and he hadn't started the motor in months. "I really should have pulled it out and got it ready for spring." :wall:
I think it is rather strange that we've both posted pictures of ourselves on boats that don't go anywhere.

:own3d: How did you break the motor?

When we got back to the dock the owner tells me that it sat all winter and he hadn't started the motor in months. "I really should have pulled it out and got it ready for spring." :lmao:
I think it is rather strange that we've both posted pictures of ourselves on boats that don't go anywhere.
:lmao: My wife didn't quite understand why I wanted a picture of me getting towed.

BTW We had lunch at Hillbilly Bowl right before that and the looks I was getting from the hicks there was awesome.

I'm headed to Lake Lanier in Georgia in a few weeks with some buddies. There will be ample opportunities for pics. :popcorn:

:lmao: My wife didn't quite understand why I wanted a picture of me getting towed.

BTW We had lunch at Hillbilly Bowl right before that and the looks I was getting from the hicks there was awesome.

I'm headed to Lake Lanier in Georgia in a few weeks with some buddies. There will be ample opportunities for pics. :lmao:
Will there be any boats involved?

I usually wear Hawaiian/Tommy Bahama shirts most of the time which are of course untucked.
MOP?
It's what we all generally wear. :lmao:
That looks suprizingly like Woz.
The cat jockey?Hey lllama, just go an e-mail with the details for our Lake Lanie trip.
Gentlemen and I use they word loosely…..Here is what I have down as what each of us needs to bring. Jeff…Shrimp,Lobster Tails, Steaks, Van, Hot braised chicken, scallops $200.00 in onesJim..Beer, Budlight,Busch,Bud Select, Jack Daniels, Absolut, Egg sandwiches, sausage sandwiches.Probably 4 bottles and 10 cases to start.**** …All other food items needed for the trip.$200.00 In ones..**** bring bacon for scallops.Bob…House, guides and $200.00 in ones.Todd…Playing cards..4 decks minimum $200.00 in onesClay..$200.00 in ones, Twister game and Wesson oil….This will be a new feature on our trip…

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually wear Hawaiian/Tommy Bahama shirts most of the time which are of course untucked.
MOP?
It's what we all generally wear. :lmao:
That looks suprizingly like Woz.
The cat jockey?Hey lllama, just go an e-mail with the details for our Lake Lanie trip.
Gentlemen and I use they word loosely…..Here is what I have down as what each of us needs to bring. Jeff…Shrimp,Lobster Tails, Steaks, Van, Hot braised chicken, scallops $200.00 in onesJim..Beer, Budlight,Busch,Bud Select, Jack Daniels, Absolut, Egg sandwiches, sausage sandwiches.Probably 4 bottles and 10 cases to start.**** …All other food items needed for the trip.$200.00 In ones..**** bring bacon for scallops.Bob…House, guides and $200.00 in ones.Todd…Playing cards..4 decks minimum $200.00 in onesClay..$200.00 in ones, Twister game and Wesson oil….This will be a new feature on our trip…
good lord

Users who are viewing this thread