What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (7 Viewers)

Out of curiosity, does anyone watch Breaking Bad either through Amazon prime or iTunes? This will be the first season where I don't have DirecTV or cable as I've tried cutting the cable chord.

I want to know how quickly after a "new episode" airs on AMC does it show up on Prime or iTunes? I don't believe that AMC has full episodes on their website do they? At least I can't find older episodes now as I'm trying to figure this out.

Out of curiosity, does anyone watch Breaking Bad either through Amazon prime or iTunes? This will be the first season where I don't have DirecTV or cable as I've tried cutting the cable chord.

I want to know how quickly after a "new episode" airs on AMC does it show up on Prime or iTunes? I don't believe that AMC has full episodes on their website do they? At least I can't find older episodes now as I'm trying to figure this out.
Generally the day after airing on ITunes. The Season Pass works great.

What is the cost of a season pass?

What is the cost of a season pass?
About $40 for the HD version... Usualy about $30 for SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally watched everything. Not gonna dumb up the thread by either

Here's how I think it should finish.....

or 95/97/99% arguments or whatever the hell you doofus's were doing

Just finished watching Season 1 to the end of Season 5a. So damn good and so awesome to see Walt evolve the way he does. The show itself never, ever loses steam. This is the best show on TV. Period.

Just finished watching Season 1 to the end of Season 5a. So damn good and so awesome to see Walt evolve the way he does. The show itself never, ever loses steam. This is the best show on TV. Period.
I haven't seen the first four or five episodes in a long time. I think I'm going to rewatch them this weekend. Which may lead to me watching the whole first four seasons again.

I haven't seen the first four or five episodes in a long time. I think I'm going to rewatch them this weekend. Which may lead to me watching the whole first four seasons again.
There is no other show that makes me go "ah hell, I'll watch the next one" as much as BB. Took me about two weeks to blow through all the episodes.

The Talking Dead has been a hit so AMC is going to give Breaking Bad its own post-episode talk show too.

“TALKING BAD”

AMC announces that it will air a special weekly, half-hour live after show to accompany the conclusion of its Emmy®Award-winning series, “Breaking Bad.” “Talking Bad” will analyze and dissect every detail of “Breaking Bad’s” final eight episodes beginning Sunday, August 11. “Talking Bad” will air at 11pm ET/PT, and will be produced by Michael Davies’ Embassy Row with Sony Pictures Television serving as the studio partner.

The Talking Dead has been a hit so AMC is going to give Breaking Bad its own post-episode talk show too.

“TALKING BAD”

AMC announces that it will air a special weekly, half-hour live after show to accompany the conclusion of its Emmy®Award-winning series, “Breaking Bad.” “Talking Bad” will analyze and dissect every detail of “Breaking Bad’s” final eight episodes beginning Sunday, August 11. “Talking Bad” will air at 11pm ET/PT, and will be produced by Michael Davies’ Embassy Row with Sony Pictures Television serving as the studio partner.
This sounds terrible.

TALKING BAD

AMC announces that it will air a special weekly, half-hour live after show to accompany the conclusion of its Emmy®Award-winning series, Breaking Bad. Talking Bad will analyze and dissect every detail of Breaking Bads final eight episodes beginning Sunday, August 11. Talking Bad will air at 11pm ET/PT, and will be produced by Michael Davies Embassy Row with Sony Pictures Television serving as the studio partner.
This sounds terrible.
That sucks. So now the reair will be pushed half an hour?

TALKING BAD

AMC announces that it will air a special weekly, half-hour live after show to accompany the conclusion of its Emmy®Award-winning series, Breaking Bad. Talking Bad will analyze and dissect every detail of Breaking Bads final eight episodes beginning Sunday, August 11. Talking Bad will air at 11pm ET/PT, and will be produced by Michael Davies Embassy Row with Sony Pictures Television serving as the studio partner.
This sounds terrible.
:shrug:

TALKING BAD

This sounds terrible.
I don't know if it's going to be terrible or good, but why would you care about the re-air time? DVR too complicated?

“TALKING BAD”

Don't want

I hadn't been able to find a youtube version of this until I just now found this crappy but sufficient home recording of

You guys are complaining about the Breaking Bad aftershow? If you dont like it, dont watch it. I dont understand why people would be bothered by such a show airing, I would love such a show with Cranston and Gilligan after the episodes going through the process of filming that episode.

Yeah, that is exactly why no scene on this show can ever top this one. It was a solid show until then, but after that scene it was elevated to greatness for me.

Users who are viewing this thread