What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (9 Viewers)

Any chance hank turns Jesse?
He's got enough evidence that he doesn't need to turn anyone. It's a question of whether he buys Walt's cancer sob story.
what evidence does he have?
The box fulls of stuff in his garage? He matched Gale's handwriting, and now he's pretty much got verbal confirmation from Walt himself.
well he knows its him but other than the handwriting (which he cant even use anymore) i dont remember walt leaving any evidence anywhere. Impossible to prove
How about the police sketch of Heisenberg being Walt's twin? Coincidence?
that sketch is goona be used in a court of law?
Well, since we know he's eventually on the run, I'm gonna say Hank had enough evidence.
he clearly will GATHER evidence between now and the flash forward but he has nothing now.

He's got enough evidence that he doesn't need to turn anyone. It's a question of whether he buys Walt's cancer sob story.
The box fulls of stuff in his garage? He matched Gale's handwriting, and now he's pretty much got verbal confirmation from Walt himself.
well he knows its him but other than the handwriting (which he cant even use anymore) i dont remember walt leaving any evidence anywhere. Impossible to prove
We already know it gets proven...it becomes public knowledge that he is Heisenberg.
Yet that has nothing to do with whether Hank has enough evidence now.

How about the police sketch of Heisenberg being Walt's twin? Coincidence?
that sketch is goona be used in a court of law?
Well, since we know he's eventually on the run, I'm gonna say Hank had enough evidence.
he clearly will GATHER evidence between now and the flash forward but he has nothing now.
Well, yeah.

How will he gain more evidence than he has now? Not being sarcastic... serious question.

Who is left that can tie him to a criminal conspiracy? Jesse, Saul, Lydia, Landry and Skyler, right?

"It was you! All along, it was YOU!" -Hank

* Walter White, like Gus Fring, likes to have a towel to kneel on when he has to vomit into a toilet.
* Walter White, like Crazy 8, started cutting off the crusts of his sandwiches.

* Walter White, like Gus, at the beginning of Season 5 (at the Denny's), Walt is driving a Volvo with NH plates.

* Walter White, like Mike, when Mike and Walt meet at a bar in an earlier season, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike has his on the rocks. After Mike is killed, and Hank offers Walt a drink in his office - he asks for it on the rocks.

* Walter White, like Skyler, at that same previously mentioned Denny's scene takes bacon and makes his age with it as well as using Skyler's maiden name on his fake ID, like Skyler used to do.

Ok a little bit of a stretch...

Last edited by a moderator:
We already know it gets proven...it becomes public knowledge that he is Heisenberg.
:goodposting:
But that's a year from now. The original point was that Hank doesn't have the evidence at Walt's age 51, and he doesn't.

Certainly, Walt's ego and pride will provide plenty off opportunities for more evidence going forward.

How will he gain more evidence than he has now? Not being sarcastic... serious question.

Who is left that can tie him to a criminal conspiracy? Jesse, Saul, Lydia, Landry and Skyler, right?
He wasn't investigating Walt before. He can now go back and look into his financial background. The car wash. The storage locker with all of the cash. Lots of loose ends.

Ted.

Yes Walt admitted it by saying "think of what you will do to our families."

Walt won't want to just get away with it. He'll want to beat Hank. He'll likely cook again, and will absolutely kill again.

Julie Bowen needs to shut up. This would be a much better show if it was just Hardwick/Gilligan with questions from the Internet without Bowen or callers.

Julie Bowen needs to shut up. This would be a much better show if it was just Hardwick/Gilligan with questions from the Internet without Bowen or callers.
The Talking Dead is the same way. It's almost always infinitely better when the guests are just people connected to the show.

I like Bowen on the show. Good insight on the "You have to believe me" thing, I thought. Pretty chatty, but I didn't find it too annoying.

What's Gilligan going to do? Mention the Mr. Chips to Scarface thing for the billionth time?

He can't really say anything of importance.

I'd rather listen to Bowen gush than Gilligan not say anything we haven't heard before.

ETA: Nevermind. Gilligan can let us know that you'd have to think Walt must have a use for the Ricin he went back into ABQ for. Riveting.

:goodposting: Was hoping someone would punch her in the throat. I dont know who she is but she is annoying as hell. I have never watched modern family and after seeing her I guarantee I never will.

Yeah, that was awesome.

Incredible scene with Hank and Walt, but what about the opening? One, why did he come back for the ricin? And two, is this more proof that Walt won't die at the end of the series?

Yeah, that was awesome.

Incredible scene with Hank and Walt, but what about the opening? One, why did he come back for the ricin? And two, is this more proof that Walt won't die at the end of the series?
Obviously came back for the ricin bc he needs to kill someone (or more than 1) without being detected. At this point, could be skylar, hank, Jessie, Saul or Lydia.

Yeah, that was awesome.

Obviously came back for the ricin bc he needs to kill someone (or more than 1) without being detected. At this point, could be skylar, hank, Jessie, Saul or Lydia.
Well, sure, but where is he actually living at that point in time? Is it worth driving all the way to the old house just to get the ricin? And why was their house closed off the way it was? So many questions. Can't wait to see what the answers are!!

Yeah, that was awesome.

Well, sure, but where is he actually living at that point in time? Is it worth driving all the way to the old house just to get the ricin? And why was their house closed off the way it was? So many questions. Can't wait to see what the answers are!!
If seized by the government they can't sell it until the case has been closed, right?

Walt just can't stop himself from pulling the tracking device out of his pocket and metaphorically throwing the gauntlet down for Hank. Walt doesn't have a lot of time yet, either — though his prognosis of dying in six months is proven wrong by the Mr. Lambert scenes, which take place about nine months from this episode — but impulse control has always been a problem for him, particularly where his sense of justice, and/or sense of self, are at stake. He didn't have to fight the bullies who were mocking Walter Jr. at the mall, didn't have to blow up the bluetooth jerk's car, didn't have to confront the would-be meth cookers at the hardware store, nor convince Hank that Gale couldn't be Heisenberg, but he did all of those things

Yeah, that was awesome.

If seized by the government they can't sell it until the case has been closed, right?
That is a strong possibility, yes.

I think Walt may end up using the Ricin on himself.
Eh, if he was gonna off himself, I doubt he'd go to such extreme measures to do it. He already has weaponry, so he could just put one in his head and end it quickly, instead of going through the trouble of getting the ricin, taking it and then suffering what would likely be a painful death.

I still don't find the scenes overly interesting where Jesse is mopey and such. I get that it is key to his character, but they just aren't that interesting to watch, IMO. I wasn't overly crazy about most of the scenes he was in tonight, the one with Walt definitely being the exception. Jesse is simply way more interesting when he is going full speed and running his mouth, as opposed to being detached and mopey.

Users who are viewing this thread