Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read here. And I'm fully caught up on the Trump thread. 

Even the baby's acting in this show was top notch. 

They still advertising Low Winter Sun?

Gillian:

VG: I tell ya, this next episode (entitled Ozymandias), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.

I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. Its tremendous and its a great, great hour of television and Im as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldnt be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think theyre going to leave us with some sleepless nights.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-exclusive-vince-gilligan-teases-heart-attack-conclu/#ixzz2f0Dw70Ce

Gillian:

VG: I tell ya, this next episode (entitled Ozymandias), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.

I think people are going to have trouble breathing after this thing airs. Its tremendous and its a great, great hour of television and Im as proud as I can be of the two episodes that air after that one and both of them are a hell of a wild ride, too. I couldnt be more proud of these final eight episodes or these last three episodes. I think theyre going to leave us with some sleepless nights.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-exclusive-vince-gilligan-teases-heart-attack-conclu/#ixzz2f0Dw70Ce

:o 2 Hours! Can't Wait!

Predictions?

Nazis take Jesse hostage. Hank survives and Walt calls it in, effectively turning himself in. Gomes is dead. Nazis hold Jesse as collateral for Walt to cook for them. Opening sequence is Marie calling skler to tell her Walt has been caught.

Edited by Abraham

Predictions?

Nazis take Jesse hostage. Hank survives and Walt calls it in, effectively turning himself in. Gomes is dead. Nazis hold Jesse as collateral for Walt to cook for them. Opening sequence is Marie calling skler to tell her Walt has been caught.

I guess anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe both Hank and Jesse survive. What stops the Nazi's from firing on them?

Predictions?

I guess anything is possible, but I find it hard to believe both Hank and Jesse survive. What stops the Nazi's from firing on them?

Backup arrives? Nazis scramble to get Jesse and take off?

Who plays football Sunday night?

Oh never mind it won't be better than Br Ba.

You can watch one quarter, watch BB during the 2nd quarter, go back and watch the 2Q without commercials and be live for the 2nd half.

Or, re-watch last week's BB, watch the new BB and then watch the 2nd half of SNF.

Predictions?

It that isn't exactly what happens, this series will be a complete failure.

Predictions?

It that isn't exactly what happens, this series will be a complete failure.

Awful

Jessie as "collateral"? Honk survives?

:no: