What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (8 Viewers)

Just rewatched Ozymandias. That scene were Walt Jr. defends Skylar over Walt is just so powerful. I know it's fun to knock the kid, but he nailed it.
Everything about it was perfect. Especially when they panned the camera back and showed the fear in both of their eyes.

There can't be only two episodes left.

:cry:
It's really like 2.5 if it's any consolation.

I know what you mean. Never before have I wanted Friday and Saturday to pass so quickly so Sunday night would come around. I'm going to feel a void after 2 weeks, I might even quit TV for a while.

I wonder how much commercials are going for in these last two episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ####. I'm out of town, and my downtown StL hotel right next to the dome doesn't get AMC. So now I have to try to avoid any mention of tonight's episode until I get back and watch it on dvr. I'm desperate enough that I might f2f by buy the episode tomorrow through Amazon.

Well ####. I'm out of town, and my downtown StL hotel right next to the dome doesn't get AMC. So now I have to try to avoid any mention of tonight's episode until I get back and watch it on dvr. I'm desperate enough that I might f2f by buy the episode tomorrow through Amazon.
Just wrap your head in duct tape until you get home

There are ways of using the interwebs to your advantage here.

I have to go to a retirement party tonight. :wall:

I hate trusting the DVR for serious business like this. Hopefully it records ok and I get to skip all of the low winter sun ads.

Why exactly is Saul running again? I mean I know his fingerprints are all over Walt the past few years, but why exactly does he have to run?

Why exactly is Saul running again? I mean I know his fingerprints are all over Walt the past few years, but why exactly does he have to run?
DEA snapped up Jesse and Huell.

There's no way for him to know what info they gave up or that the only two in the DEA that they spoke with are dead. Too much risk.

Users who are viewing this thread