What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (6 Viewers)

Folks, stay away from your email. I just received an email. typical junk mail from a clothing company. But the subject line said "Breaking Bad spoiler alert, so and so dies" :rant:

Guy who knows a guy who knows a guy emailed this to me, serious spoilers ahead:

Don't say I didn't warn you:

The last episode is an uninterrupted shot of the three Nazis who barely talk watching reruns of Cheers while they clean their guns and eat popcorn

How much would it take for you to not watch the finale for exactly one month?

Assume that somehow you will NOT hear anything about the show until you see it.

How much would it take for you to not watch the finale for exactly one month?

Assume that somehow you will NOT hear anything about the show until you see it.
A month with guaranteed no spoilers? Maybe $10 or so. I'm only on season two of my re-watch so another month would let me loop back around.

About to start Ozymandias followed by ep 15. Will start downloading the finale about 10:30 and be watching it at 10:40.

Damn, I wish I'd have had a cable box delivered this week. :kicksrock:

I'd hold off on the finale for for a month for about $100.

An extra month to look forward to it and it not be over for me wouldn't be all bad.

I'd do the 4400 mile round trip for about $5000 plus gas/expenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkydaPimp said:
Folks, stay away from your email. I just received an email. typical junk mail from a clothing company. But the subject line said "Breaking Bad spoiler alert, so and so dies" :rant:
What ####### company did that?

Just whipped up a pot of my special formula Breaking Bad Wind chili for dinner tonight for the occasion.

PinkydaPimp said:
What ####### company did that?
Jackthreads People on twitter are furious right now. seems they thought it was a brilliant marketing stunt. In reality most people like myself unsubscribed.

Jesse's escape scene has to be one of the most soul-crushing things I've ever seen on TV.
Jesse's entire season has been soul-crushing. He's been dragged from one horror to the next wishing he could just die already. There won't be happy endings for anybody, but pretty sure Jesse is going survive with some kind of sliver of hope just based on how hard the writers have been kicking him in the balls lately.

Jesse's escape scene has to be one of the most soul-crushing things I've ever seen on TV.
Jesse's entire season has been soul-crushing. He's been dragged from one horror to the next wishing he could just die already. There won't be happy endings for anybody, but pretty sure Jesse is going survive with some kind of sliver of hope just based on how hard the writers have been kicking him in the balls lately.
Agreed. He was getting pretty annoying with the whiny routine, but at this point, he's just been destroyed. If the writers were going to kill him, I would have hoped that they would have done so already. I have to imagine we'll get one last Walt-Jesse scene, and it's going to be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask me a month ago how much it would take for me to hold off on the finale for another month, I'd probably say $500 or so. But if you asked me tonight, you might need to add another zero.

Exaggerating of course, but Jesus I can't wait for this.

Users who are viewing this thread