Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Between the jailhouse murder montage and Crystal Blue Persuasion, "Gliding Over All" is magnificent.

The whole first half of season five is excellent. Last half still feels like a step down IMO.

Episode 14 ''Ozymandias '' was one of the best episodes in the entire history of Television

Fyp

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read here. And I'm fully caught up on the Trump thread. 

Even the baby's acting in this show was top notch. 

They still advertising Low Winter Sun?

Between the jailhouse murder montage and Crystal Blue Persuasion, "Gliding Over All" is magnificent.

The whole first half of season five is excellent. Last half still feels like a step down IMO.

Episode 14 ''Ozymandias '' was one of the best episodes in the entire history of BB

Episode 14 ''Ozymandias '' was one of the best episodes in the entire history of BB

Not saying there wasn't a lot of good stuff in it too, still better than most shows at their best.

• Like 1

Jesse always had that rat vibe about him. In Full Measure, when they were on the run from Gus following Walt's killing those drug dealers, Jesse suggested then that Walt go to the cops and into the WRP.

Besides, once Jesse figured out that Walt really did poison Brock, what better way to get revenge on Walt than ratting him out to the cops?

Jesse never struck me as a rat. More had the vibe of being in over his head.

I believe Jesse was exceedingly loyal to Walt.

If not for Jesse's steadfast refusal to break from Walt, Gus would have killed Walt pretty early on.

Jesse always had that rat vibe about him. In Full Measure, when they were on the run from Gus following Walt's killing those drug dealers, Jesse suggested then that Walt go to the cops and into the WRP.

Besides, once Jesse figured out that Walt really did poison Brock, what better way to get revenge on Walt than ratting him out to the cops?

Jesse never struck me as a rat. More had the vibe of being in over his head.

I believe Jesse was exceedingly loyal to Walt.

If not for Jesse's steadfast refusal to break from Walt, Gus would have killed Walt pretty early on.

When Walter white turned into Heisenberg full time i think jesse changed as well...but in the opposite....he lost his stomach for the meth trade and wanted out...finding out WW had been lying to him turning to the cops it was an easy way to pay him back

Do we think Walt was planning on letting the cops find him when he's at that bar in Maine? He just got done talking with Flynn who told him to drop dead, then he calls the fbi and says its Walter white. Then he hangs up and orders a drink at the bar. It isn't until he sees grey matter doing an interview with charlie rose that seemingly pisses him off.

Do we think Walt was planning on letting the cops find him when he's at that bar in Maine? He just got done talking with Flynn who told him to drop dead, then he calls the fbi and says its Walter white. Then he hangs up and orders a drink at the bar. It isn't until he sees grey matter doing an interview with charlie rose that seemingly pisses him off.

Yea. He was turning himself in at that point.

I think he dialed the wrong number

• 1 month later...

I walked by this sign this morning, and did a double take, walked back and snapped a picture. All for you guys. Apologize for the reflection.

But who would want breakfast when you can have beats?!

edit: My work is blocking the upload. Luckily I was able to find the official flyer.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/06/618x1012/showbiz-rj-mitte-dj-show.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a mark of how awesome Cranston is that he can make a "your mother" joke, which stop being funny once you are past the age of 12, funny. Him dropping the mic and his smile while trying not to laugh totally made the moment.

Isn't everyone at these comic con things under 12?

Probably why he got such a good response

It's a mark of how awesome Cranston is that he can make a "your mother" joke, which stop being funny once you are past the age of 12, funny. Him dropping the mic and his smile while trying not to laugh totally made the moment.

Not even close.

Sort of. Most are under 12 or insert-older-age going on 12.

Not even close.

Chronologically, mentally...same diff.

Hopefully he at least learned a trade.

That's the thing: the only skills he had were cooking meth. He has no contacts left except for Badger and Skinny Pete. No way will his parents help him again, since we never saw them again after Jesse swindled the house out from under them. Plus, he had no money left since he threw it all away. It's nice to think that Jesse went on to lead a happy life finally free of Walt, but the odds were stacked heavily against him.

Edited by Ghost Rider

He makes wooden boxes and sells them at that gas station he tried to sell meth to the clerk at.

They don't really sell, but the heavy clerk buys them all herself just so Jesse will keeping bringing his blue eyes in.

Edited by PlasmaDogPlasma

He makes wooden boxes and sells them at that gas station he tried to sell meth to the clerk at.

They don't really sell, but the heavy clerk buys them all herself just so Jesse will keeping bringing his blue eyes in.

Years down the road, they buy an RV and drive off into the sunset.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There will be a character named Gus introduced down the road. He is a drug kingpin. He will eventually work with Walt, but then Walt will feel threatened by him. Walt will find a way to kill Gus. I believe it will be done using a old man who communicates by ringing a bell. Walt will likely rig the old man's wheelchair to explode while Gus is in close proximity.

:lmao:

Ok I'm rewatching this amazing series because it's been 7-8 years since I saw the first two seasons. Figured I'd follow along with this thread.

RN showing a keen eye for the buried edit.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

On the rewatch they should have stopped this show after they killed Gus

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read here. And I'm fully caught up on the Trump thread. 

• Like 15