Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read here. And I'm fully caught up on the Trump thread. 

Even the baby's acting in this show was top notch. 

They still advertising Low Winter Sun?

I got hooked a bit when Walt figured out Crazy 8 was going to stab him and for real when the bath tub fell through the floor. That was the moment where I realized it was going to be deeper than your average crime show.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, D in the D said:

I have never watched before yesterday. My wife convinced me to give it a try.  Got through the first three episodes and wasn't impressed.  Everyone says it gets better......right now its like a bad comedy of errors and misunderstandings....like a Threes Company episode on meth.

When did it hook you guys?  SO many people telling me to hang it there, so I will, but wondering when its gonna click for me.

I would quit.  you're probably not going to like it when they switch out Hank for Don Knotts in season 4.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

you're probably not going to like it when they switch out Hank for Don Knotts in season 4.

sonofa :hot: that's the last time you talk bad about Don Knotts

Edited by mr. furley
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Opening scene of the premier.

What you're describing sounds more like The Wire. That took about five or six episodes before I really got into it (although on the second and third viewings, it was awesome right from the beginning).

people with shorter attention spans find BB slow like The Wire and they find The Wire unwatchable. 

7 hours ago, elbowrm said:

If 1.6 when we meet Tuco doesn't hook you, this show may not be your cup of tea.

This.  The first five episodes are all character building.  1.6 is when things really pick up.  If you don't like it by the end of this episode, it is okay to give up on it.  

20 minutes ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

I still say the Twins were the worst part of this show.

If that one Bobsey twin had put a cap on Hank, the endgame would have definitely been different.

Still think the vague German consortium threat was the worst, even though it bridged us through to a great endgame.

6 minutes ago, Raider Nation said:

Marie still sucks, no matter how many times you watch the show. Sitting on a couch between her and Flynn is what I would imagine hell is like.

When these marathons come on I record them and skip through all commercials and scenes with just Marie, Skylar and Flynn

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Raider Nation said:

Marie still sucks, no matter how many times you watch the show. Sitting on a couch between her and Flynn is what I would imagine hell is like.

Marie: Get some sleep, Hank. Those RVs aren't going anywhere.

Hank: They're recreational vehicles, Marie.  That's what they do.

• Like 5

DVRless, watching the final ep of Hollow Crown on PBS (fanTAStic, btw - Cumberbatch doing his best raptor impression as Richard III), hopping over to BB even tho there's no commercials so i dont miss cool scenes, i was struck how much fam #### was in that show and how absolutely little i ever cared one little bit about the fam #### in that show.

10 hours ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

The show was at its worst after Gus died. Todd, his cousin etc. I've watched the series a few times now and more and more I wish they ended it after Gus died. 

The bad guys always get caught. Gus died ending would have been happier but the ending we got was more appropriate.