What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (3 Viewers)

I'm partial to tall women, but I have always thought she was lovely.
She suffered from a physical stand point in this series because of pregnancy.

In one season, she has to wear a fat suit to pretend to be pregnant.

In another season, she is pregnant in real life, but they do what ever they can to hide her body since her character is not pregnant.

This weight gain carried over into yet another season where she was clearly still carrying a bunch of the after pregnancy weight gain that many women suffer from.

I don't think it was until season 5 until she got some form of her own body back for the camera.

She suffered from a physical stand point in this series because of pregnancy.

In one season, she has to wear a fat suit to pretend to be pregnant.

In another season, she is pregnant in real life, but they do what ever they can to hide her body since her character is not pregnant.

This weight gain carried over into yet another season where she was clearly still carrying a bunch of the after pregnancy weight gain that many women suffer from.

I don't think it was until season 5 until she got some form of her own body back for the camera.
Hmmm, I never knew that Anna Gunn was pregnant for real during one of the seasons. I am guessing season 4? That was the one where she looked noticeably....larger.  Her face even looked different.  And I am guessing 5a was the "still carrying the weight" season.  Because she looked good in 3 and 5b. 

I thought they made Marie look better as the series went on.  She looked kind of homely and plain early on, but later on, she looked pretty good. Not a head-turner by any means, but still pretty good. 

I have a very good friend that works in the tv industry.  I won't go into details because I don't want to dox my buddy but he's been spending a lot of time recently with an actor who is best known for playing a teacher who starts making meth.

My buddy told me some hilarious stuff about said actor.  

Anybody want to guess what song this actor uses as his ringtone?  

Oh and 100% non shtick.

I have a very good friend that works in the tv industry.  I won't go into details because I don't want to dox my buddy but he's been spending a lot of time recently with an actor who is best known for playing a teacher who starts making meth.

Oh and 100% non shtick.

please continue ...

Have a friend who hangs out with Seth Rogen from time to time. You'll never guess which illicit drug that's becoming legal in some states now that he likes to frequently smoke.

Oh and 100% non shtick.
Everyone knows it's Wendy

Users who are viewing this thread