What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guy tried to molest me in the parking lot (1 Viewer)

So I walk out of the supermarket yesterday and put the bags in my car. Just as I'm opening up the driver's side door this Korean guy approaches me holding out some sort of business card. He says "Excuse me, sir." I'm halfway just about in the car but I figure I'll be civil and see what he wants. Maybe he's just going to hand me a card that says 'Jesus Loves You' or something.

He hands me the card and says "I've just opened up a new business down the street...". The card reads something like 'A-1 Relaxing Massage Therapy'. I tell him "Thanks. I'll pass this on to my wife." I figured that would be it.

This is when it gets weird. The guy says "Oh yeah, your wife, you, whatever, I do great massage."

Then he reaches out and starts to massage my shoulder and says something like "Ohh! See, tense!"

Now in case I've never mentioned it I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. The only exceptions are my wife and some sort of medical professional. I mean lap-dances make me uncomfortable and not in a good way.

So Kato's got his meathook all over my clavicle and I'm just stunned. I mean it was so out of the blue I was almost paralyzed. I think I gave him one of these :goodposting: looks.

After what seemed like 10 seconds, but was probably more like 2, I said 'easy there', closed the car door, and backed out without even looking at Kim Jong Ill-Advised

Of course the first thing I think is "That dude was hitting on me. Is that his MO? Grope strange men in the parking lot under the pretext of promoting his massage business?" But as I drive away I see him talking to some dumpy, middle-aged woman and he reaches out and starts rubbing her arm!

Then I went home, burned the shirt I was wearing and took a 2-hour long pumice shower.

Let's see...

Two racial insults and severe homophobia even in the face of evidence that it wasn't homosexual in nature to begin with. I'm thinking you could use a good molesting.

Did you check your pockets? Might also be trained in the art of pick-pocket. That would be a good front, print some fake business cards and start rubbing on strange people throwing them off and the last thing they would think of is their wallet/purse. Where is that guy who wants to make 3K in 6 weeks? There is still time right?

I don't know which is worse: That you got man-handled by a small asian dude, or that you got more action than Otis.

So I walk out of the supermarket yesterday and put the bags in my car. Just as I'm opening up the driver's side door this Korean guy approaches me holding out some sort of business card. He says "Excuse me, sir." I'm halfway just about in the car but I figure I'll be civil and see what he wants. Maybe he's just going to hand me a card that says 'Jesus Loves You' or something.

He hands me the card and says "I've just opened up a new business down the street...". The card reads something like 'A-1 Relaxing Massage Therapy'. I tell him "Thanks. I'll pass this on to my wife." I figured that would be it.

This is when it gets weird. The guy says "Oh yeah, your wife, you, whatever, I do great massage."

Then he reaches out and starts to massage my shoulder and says something like "Ohh! See, tense!"

Now in case I've never mentioned it I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. The only exceptions are my wife and some sort of medical professional. I mean lap-dances make me uncomfortable and not in a good way.

So Kato's got his meathook all over my clavicle and I'm just stunned. I mean it was so out of the blue I was almost paralyzed. I think I gave him one of these :rolleyes: looks.

After what seemed like 10 seconds, but was probably more like 2, I said 'easy there', closed the car door, and backed out without even looking at Kim Jong Ill-Advised

Of course the first thing I think is "That dude was hitting on me. Is that his MO? Grope strange men in the parking lot under the pretext of promoting his massage business?" But as I drive away I see him talking to some dumpy, middle-aged woman and he reaches out and starts rubbing her arm!

Then I went home, burned the shirt I was wearing and took a 2-hour long pumice shower.
:shrug: +10 spots in the rankings

Let's see...Two racial insults and severe homophobia even in the face of evidence that it wasn't homosexual in nature to begin with. I'm thinking you could use a good molesting.
Did you miss the part where I said A TOTAL STRANGER TOUCHED ME? All bets are off after that.
I was referring to you calling an asian man Kim Jong and Kato, and then taking a 2 hour shower because you thought there might be some gay left on you even though the guy did it to a woman right after you. I'm with you on strangers touching me, I don't like it one bit. But going off like you were held down by a fascist gay gang and thumb raped is waaaaaayyyy overboard and to me points to some severe internal doubt to your own sexuality.

Let's see...Two racial insults and severe homophobia even in the face of evidence that it wasn't homosexual in nature to begin with. I'm thinking you could use a good molesting.
Did you miss the part where I said A TOTAL STRANGER TOUCHED ME? All bets are off after that.
I was referring to you calling an asian man Kim Jong and Kato, and then taking a 2 hour shower because you thought there might be some gay left on you even though the guy did it to a woman right after you. I'm with you on strangers touching me, I don't like it one bit. But going off like you were held down by a fascist gay gang and thumb raped is waaaaaayyyy overboard and to me points to some severe internal doubt to your own sexuality.
1. Like I said, all bets are off.2. You're focusing on the gay thing a little too much. I don't care if it is a man or a woman. If you're not family, a close, friend, a doctor, dentist, or barber...don't touch me. If you are an attractive woman you can touch me but only if you plan on having sex with me later.

Dude, cmon, Kim Jong Ill-Advised is gold. You're pretty socially sensitive for a guy with a half-toothless leprechaun as his avatar.

Dude, cmon, Kim Jong Ill-Advised is gold. You're pretty socially sensitive for a guy with a half-toothless leprechaun as his avatar.
Yeah, what this guy said.

Let's see...

Two racial insults and severe homophobia even in the face of evidence that it wasn't homosexual in nature to begin with. I'm thinking you could use a good molesting.
I don't even know what that means. I think his point, narrow minded and homophobic as it is, could be made without going into racial insults.

My grandmother was a half-toothless leprechaun. I'm saddened by what I've seen in here.

Let's see...

I don't even know what that means. I think his point, narrow minded and homophobic as it is, could be made without going into racial insults.
:kicksrock:

You accuse someone of using racial insults and being homophobic, then tell him that he could "use a good molesting." Interesting.

My grandmother was a half-toothless leprechaun. I'm saddened by what I've seen in here.
:lmao:

You get this at street fairs a lot where I live. Or walking through Chinatown. Cultural thing? Dunno...but it's like every shiatsu massage joint thinks they can convert you if only they can lay hands on you.

Anyway, that's my take. If you were molested, I don't think it would have been this subtle or ambiguous. Actually, I seriously doubt you'll ever come within a country mile of being molested/serviced by a gay guy. Sorry to disappoint you.

You get this at street fairs a lot where I live. Or walking through Chinatown. Cultural thing? Dunno...but it's like every shiatsu massage joint thinks they can convert you if only they can lay hands on you.Anyway, that's my take. If you were molested, I don't think it would have been this subtle or ambiguous. Actually, I seriously doubt you'll ever come within a country mile of being molested/serviced by a gay guy. Sorry to disappoint you.
I had a gay guy offer me a BJ once. He actually knocked on the door to the house I was living at to bring forth his proposal.I slammed the door in his face without saying a word. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread