What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phrases/terms that need to be retired immediately (10 Viewers)

Macro Vag

Not sure if that's a thing yet, but I want to nip that in the bud.  
Doesn't exist. Even if your hung like John Holmes, if it's like throwing a hot dog down a train tunnel, it HAS to be a small unit. Because no women could possible have a queen size vag just because she slept with 1400 dudes.

i do not like the saying optimizing the megadoosh but thankfully not a lot of people say it so it is all good take that to the bank bromigos 

"Unorthodox".  It used to mean "wrong" but lefties changed the meaning to "innovative".  It's demeaning to religion and needs to be retired immediately.

"Yeah" as a transitional exclamation.

"I went to the store yesterday, and -- yeah -- it was really great."

"That's why I think you should vote for Bernie, so -- yeah -- you should go do that."

It's hard to indicate cadence and intonation through punctuation, but I'm sure you've heard it because -- yeah -- everyone under thirty is doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah" as a transitional exclamation.

"I went to the store yesterday, and -- yeah -- it was really great."

"That's why I think you should vote for Bernie, so -- yeah -- you should go do that."

It's hard to indicate cadence and intonation through punctuation, but I'm sure you've heard it because -- yeah -- everyone under thirty is doing this.
I know, right?

Align, aligned, we need to be aligned..........hear this all the time and I noticed recently I've started saying it.  It's not horrible but is just way overused. 

Align, aligned, we need to be aligned..........hear this all the time and I noticed recently I've started saying it.  It's not horrible but is just way overused. 
There's a manager at work who uses this constantly: 'we need to get aligned'. What he means is 'you need to agree with what I want'. I hate that guy. 

Users who are viewing this thread