Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

To all you people that voted for Obama

This guy has spent more money than the total time we became a country until his inauguration...

Thank you for turning our country into a 3rd world country...

Thank you for destroying the future of not only ourselves, but our children and our grandchildren...

Thank you for believing in the government and not the people...

Thank you for totally destroying Wall Street and losing trillions of dollars for Americans trying to retire but have nothing left...

Thank you for spending us into extinction.

#### off...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was lame when people did stuff like this for President Bush. (And there was a LOT of that here). It's lame for people doing stuff like this for President Obama. Be part of the solution.

J

This guy has spent more money than the total time we became a country until his inauguration...Thank you for turning our country into a 3rd world country...Thank you for destroying the future of not only ourselves, but our children and our grandchildren...Thank you for believing in the government and not the people...Thank you for totally destroying Wall Street and losing trillions of dollars for Americans trying to retire but have nothing left...Thank you for spending us into extinction.#### off...

This administration is nothing but an expansion of the previous administrations. Why the sudden shock and outrage? Maybe just waking up and smelling the coffee that has been brewing for awhile?

Presidents just don't really deserve that much credit or rebuke.

Why didn't you start a thread blaming Madoff or sub-prime loan people.... the president overall is responsible for so little of the downturn..

that being said... i do hate all the "solutions" and government "fixes"

There just needs to be a downturn.. a bunch of businesses need to fail.. people need to re-prioritize their lives and quit spending money on crap..

This guy has spent more money than the total time we became a country until his inauguration...Thank you for turning our country into a 3rd world country...Thank you for destroying the future of not only ourselves, but our children and our grandchildren...Thank you for believing in the government and not the people...Thank you for totally destroying Wall Street and losing trillions of dollars for Americans trying to retire but have nothing left...Thank you for spending us into extinction.#### off...

:lmao:

You can also thank GWB, the former Republican congress, and the current Democratic Congress for this mess too.

Oh, and any of you who continue to vote for Republicans or Democrats are part of the problem too.

Why didn't you start a thread blaming Madoff or sub-prime loan people.... the president overall is responsible for so little of the downturn..

There just needs to be a downturn.. a bunch of businesses need to fail.. people need to re-prioritize their lives and quit spending money on crap..

like cosmetic dentistry

I wish everyone would stop trying to blame Obama, or the democrats, or the Republicans. :lmao:

All of them are too blame! :)

No Incumbents in 2010 & 2012

Best. Post. Ever. On the FFA.

Why is it anathema now in this country to let businesses fail?

I became disgusted with this as a young man when I found out we were propping up farmers (businessmen) with subsidies. We needed less farmers than in the old days because of the increased efficiency. So some needed to fail. Sorry, too bad. That's just the way it is and what's best for the country. You need to adapt and overcome, the way people have been doing forever.

Since then it has just gotten worse and worse...more widespread. Now, letting someone or something fail is just unacceptable, and what's going to fail because of it is the country itself. We cannot continue if we keep trying to prop up every struggling entity.

This was lame when people did stuff like this for President Bush. (And there was a LOT of that here). It's lame for people doing stuff like this for President Obama. Be part of the solution.J

In your opinion Joe is it now safe to say that the criticism of GW on this board was warranted?

This was lame when people did stuff like this for President Bush. (And there was a LOT of that here). It's lame for people doing stuff like this for President Obama. Be part of the solution.J

I was...I voted against him...so much for solutions.

I wish everyone would stop trying to blame Obama, or the democrats, or the Republicans. :unsure:

All of them are too blame! :lmao:

No Incumbents in 2010 & 2012

I concur with this sentiment...

I was...I voted for Ron Paul.
Next time you might want to vote for someone who is actually on the ballot.

Why? That hasn't done us any good for the last 20 years.

ridiculous statements like these underscore the major problem with our electoral system.

ridiculous statements like these underscore the major problem with our electoral system.
Why is it ridiculous?

Why is it ridiculous?
because the system is designed to limit your choices on the ballot

You're welcome?

Why is it ridiculous?
Obama, McCain, Nader, Barr, Baldwin, McKinney, Plus depending on your state: Jay, La Riva, Amondson, Weil, Moore, Calero, or Keyes, aren’t enough choices?

Why is it ridiculous?
Obama, McCain, Nader, Barr, Baldwin, McKinney, Plus depending on your state: Jay, La Riva, Amondson, Weil, Moore, Calero, or Keyes, aren’t enough choices?
first of all, it's not the laundry list that is the problem. the problem is the visibility of the candidates on that list. if you don't have an R or a D next to your name, chances are most people haven't heard of you.secondly, if you are going to list candidates in the "depending on your state" category, then you must list ron paul. he was on the ballot in montana.

Well at least you guys gave him a whole month to pull out of the tailspin :argue:

If he were doing ANYTHING that was truly positive, it would be different. Each and every move he makes seems intended to cripple the economy of the United States.

How could the economy be any worse under Palin?

At least she wouldn't be purposefully trying to destroy the economy.

If you really believe that you are too far gone to partake in rational discourse.
I think Obama's election has resulted in quite a few reason-defaults around here.

Some of these guys should be lining up for bailouts of their rationality because they just seem unable to engage in reasonable discussions now.

I became disgusted with this as a young man when I found out we were propping up farmers (businessmen) with subsidies. We needed less farmers than in the old days because of the increased efficiency. So some needed to fail. Sorry, too bad. That's just the way it is and what's best for the country. You need to adapt and overcome, the way people have been doing forever.

We do have a national interest in keeping more people in the food-growing business than we actually need at any given time. This helps keeps us prepared to deal with catastrophes that affect the food supply. I'm not defending all farm subsidies, but there are good reasons to have some of them.

Sweet! Since you've been wrong on virtually every policy position over the past few years, I'd have been worried if you were in favor of Obama's policy decisions thus far.

Archived