Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

CollegeHumor's America's Hottest College Girl '09

Buckfast 1

CollegeHumor recently released its brackets for its annual America's Hottest College Girl competition, and I thought the FFA might be interested in participating. Also, my girlfriend was selected as one of the contestants and could use your help to win the $5,000 grand prize.

I've seen the power of the FFA to change the tides of online voting competitions whether it be soccer mom, singing, or wedding picture competitions, but I thought the topic of hot college girls was one that the FFA could definitely rally behind. Where better to go for expertise in a "Who's Hottest?" competition?

Thanks to the help of the FFA, Kristy won her Final Four matchup and advanced to the CHAMPIONSHIP!

Voting for the Championship takes place on FRIDAY, APRIL 17th. If people wouldn't mind voting for her on April 17th, I'd greatly appreciate it!

My girlfriend is Kristy from Penn State and is located in the South bracket.

Thanks!

CollegeHumor's America's Hottest College Girl '09

KRISTY (PENN STATE) v. Laurel (University of Delaware)

***Exclusive FBG Pics***

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Wait, I see Buckfast 1 just joined. Smelly.

I've actually been a member for a long time, probably since 2004 or 2005. I always used my old name "Buckfast," but unfortunately my computer died last month, I lost my FBG password, and I couldn't remember what email address I had registered under. So I recently had to create "Buckfast 1" as a replacement.

Voted! :confused:

BUT....

You can also complete a March Madness-style bracket by March 15 and win prizes for picking the most correct winners.

...You really need to enlist her help filling out these brackets!!

What (if any) secret talents do you have?

"Well, this isn't a secret to the many people I have had the privilege of beating, but I am a March Madness goddess. I have won my pool and picked the correct team to win it all the last 3 years in a row. It is like a 6th sense."

CollegeHumor recently released its brackets for its annual America's Hottest College Girl competition, and I thought the FFA might be interested in participating. Also, my girlfriend was selected as one of the contestants and could use your help to win the $5,000 grand prize.

I've seen the power of the FFA to change the tides of online voting competitions whether it be soccer mom, singing, or wedding picture competitions, but I thought the topic of hot college girls was one that the FFA could definitely rally behind. Where better to go for expertise in a "Who's Hottest?" competition?

You can also complete a March Madness-style bracket by March 15 and win prizes for picking the most correct winners.

The tournament voting begins March 17, but my girlfriend's first matchup is on March 24. If people wouldn't mind voting for her, I'd greatly appreciate it!

My girlfriend is Kristy from Penn State and is located in the South bracket.

Thanks!

http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl/2009/

Kristy> Hi

I think I'm going to need to see "Hi FBG's!!!!" written in marker across her boobs before I fully believe this "story".

I'm planning on taking more pictures of her tonight, so I'll see if I can get her to give a shout out to the FBGs and post it back here tomorrow.

Hot, no doubt - that's an impressive field though. Are there prizes for girls that don't finish 1st overall? Anything a little more realistic than the grand prize we can shoot for here?

I'm not sure if there are other prizes or not. Right now, she's keeping the goal high and seeing what happens. She's definitely getting nervous about it, so I promised I'd help her out recruiting votes as much as I could.

I think I'm going to need to see "Hi FBG's!!!!" written in marker across her boobs before I fully believe this "story".

:lmao: and no bull#### photoshopped sign either.
Haha. I promise it's legit. Every photo that is posted up there is one that I either took, was cropped out of, or was sent just to me before being published for all the internet to see.You can see my shoulder in the one where she's drinking out of a straw and the one where she's dressed up like a Rock of Love contestant in an elevator.

:goodposting: and no bull#### photoshopped sign either.
Haha. I promise it's legit. Every photo that is posted up there is one that I either took, was cropped out of, or was sent just to me before being published for all the internet to see.You can see my shoulder in the one where she's drinking out of a straw and the one where she's dressed up like a Rock of Love contestant in an elevator.
Oh wow, now that you mention it, I know it is you because I recognize your shoulder!

;) and no bull#### photoshopped sign either.
Oh wow, now that you mention it, I know it is you because I recognize your shoulder!
;) I suppose my shoulder didn't really prove anything. I'll post pictures with a FBG sign and a penny by the end of the weekend.

:goodposting: She's a saucy little minx! :goodposting: I licked my monitor. :goodposting:

How'd she taste?
Mostly plasticy... with subtle hint of dried saliva. Possibly the rememants from yesterday's viewing of the Babe Bracket thread.

:goodposting: and no bull#### photoshopped sign either.
Haha. I promise it's legit. Every photo that is posted up there is one that I either took, was cropped out of, or was sent just to me before being published for all the internet to see.

You can see my shoulder in the one where she's drinking out of a straw and the one where she's dressed up like a Rock of Love contestant in an elevator.

:goodposting:

I suppose my shoulder didn't really prove anything. I'll post pictures with a FBG sign and a penny by the end of the weekend.

NOW you're talkin'.

:goodposting: She's a saucy little minx! :goodposting: I licked my monitor. :goodposting:

How'd she taste?
Mostly plasticy... with subtle hint of dried saliva. Possibly the rememants from yesterday's viewing of the Babe Bracket thread.
I'm sorry. We were looking for, "dusty". Dusty.

I am having a hard time deciding whether or not to vote for her.I want to vote her because she is hot, but I don't want to vote for her because it pisses me off that you get to tag her and I don't.Just sayin'

So, you're never voting for any woman in anything ever again?

I am having a hard time deciding whether or not to vote for her.I want to vote her because she is hot, but I don't want to vote for her because it pisses me off that you get to tag her and I don't.Just sayin'

This is why I didn't vote for Sarah Palin.

I'm planning on taking more pictures of her tonight, so I'll see if I can get her to give a shout out to the FBGs and post it back here tomorrow.
This will guarantee my vote. She's hot, no doubt. But I smell scam. I want to be proven wrong.

How do you feel about Affirmative Acti- just kidding, what color are your panties?

What panties?

This will win her votes.

Calvin or Hobbes?

I'm going to have to go with Hobbes. Calvin and Hobbes probably wouldn't be nearly as interesting without an imaginary tiger. That being said, I'm actually not all that familiar with Calvin and Hobbes. I just really like tigers.

That's going to lose her votes.

This will guarantee my vote.

She's hot, no doubt. But I smell scam. I want to be proven wrong.

As promised, I took some extra pictures of Kristy showing some love for the FBG community (with pennies in hand as requested). She really appreciates all the support so far. I'll post some links to the pictures below:

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4122.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4098.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4105.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4101.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4099.jpg

1) Why is she a 23-year-old junior?2) What part of PA is she from? (If any)3) You want her to win? Post something appropriate on :E:

1) She's actually a senior, I don't know why CH has her listed as a junior. She also took a year off between high school and college to work at a beach resort.2) She's from just outside Harrisburg, PA (Mechanicsburg, PA).3) I tried to convince her, but she wasn't having it. However, if we break up, I've got enough pics to keep :e: occupied for months.

Archived