Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

CollegeHumor's America's Hottest College Girl '09

Buckfast 1

Something tells me that Katleen is just a basket case. Voted for her :cry:

Something tells me that Katleen is just a basket case. Voted for her :confused:
That looks like a pretty good assessment based on Kathleen's answer to one of the interview questions:

What was the last thing you built with your bare hands?

Built? Or killed?

\

As promised, I took some extra pictures of Kristy showing some love for the FBG community (with pennies in hand as requested). She really appreciates all the support so far. I'll post some links to the pictures below:

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4122.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4098.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4105.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4101.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt174/B...BG/IMG_4099.jpg

Good effort, hot girl. She gots my vote!
Face is below average. Deal breaker for me really.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

cute and spunky. If they were wheatback pennies ......

I'm pretty sure we can rock some timeouts for those who are interested in being derogatory. :FFAscism:

yeah normally against bannings, but anyone gonna trash a chick who's willing to FBG-tat her body up, put on a bikini and play with her boobs for our enjoyment isn't someone I wanna be associated with. WE gotta set a good precedent for next time we ask for this!

Kristy> Hi

:kicksrock:

how do i vote?

The voting occurs on a different day for each of the matchups. The first matchup of the tournament starts tomorrow. However, Kristy's voting day isn't until March 24, so you can't actually vote for her until then. I'll be sure to bump the thread on the voting day. Thanks for making the effort. I should have been more clear initially. I just thought I'd post it early on so people could follow the tournament from the beginning if they wanted.
On March 24th the FFA is going to put on a voting clinic.
i wonder if there is a way to track fbg votes.

i think brittany is a strong contender to win it all. she's pretty amazing.

how do i vote?

The voting occurs on a different day for each of the matchups. The first matchup of the tournament starts tomorrow. However, Kristy's voting day isn't until March 24, so you can't actually vote for her until then. I'll be sure to bump the thread on the voting day. Thanks for making the effort. I should have been more clear initially. I just thought I'd post it early on so people could follow the tournament from the beginning if they wanted.
also ... we need more pics. is she shy?
Hah. My girlfriend only wanted to post one of the five pictures that I posted today, but I told her that the first thing everyone would say is that they needed more pics. Apparently five was not enough, either.I'd say that she is somewhat shy, but she surprisely got used to the idea of there being scantily-clad pictures of herself widely distributed on the internet pretty quickly.
:kicksrock:I know staffers have been frowning on these lately, but I think my point is already clear enough.Nice, but I need a good shot of the booty to for me to cast my vote for her.

i think brittany is a strong contender to win it all. she's pretty amazing.
:goodposting:

Is it just me, or could FSU field a group that could cover half the field by itself? There are some seriously smokin hot chicks in this bracket, but some of the others are just hot. There are no fugs in the group by any means, but some of these chicks just aren't all that. They may be out of my league but that doesn't mean they should be in this bracket...

:X

another question about your entry: are they real? they look fake.

Buckfast, your girl is smoking hot. I don't understand comments from people that are trying to point out a "flaw". I can't see how anyone wouldn't do a double take when seeing her. And until they post pictures of their girl, the insults are actually embarassing.I have to admit, based on the two main photos of Kristy and the other girl, I initially thought it was close. Once I browsed through the rest of the photos, I don't think they are even in the same ballpark. Kristy should dominate.And I agree with an earlier post, some "different angle" photos would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot. Kristy will appreciate the kind words and the confidence.With regard to the "different angle" photos, I will tell Kristy that the FFA has spoken, and they want butt. She might be able to deliver.
BUTT...SHOW US THE BUTT!! :jaa:

another question about your entry: are they real? they look fake.
They're real, and they're spectacular.

yeah, the rebecca-aftyn matchup is a pretty weak one. (would've been nice for your lady to draw one of them in the 1st round).

one matchup that was surprisingly tough for me was victoria-briana. at first glance, it's an easy call, but after further investigation, i do think briana just took some horrible pictures. i still had to go with victoria, but there was much internal debate.

I can't believe Victoria is beating Briana. College was designed for girls like Briana. Rebecca v. Aftyn = ooof.

I can't believe Victoria is beating Briana. College was designed for girls like Briana. Rebecca v. Aftyn = ooof.

:thumbup: I had her going far. She remind me of a younger version of my wife.

I am originally from Harrisburg, PA and a PSU grad. GB central PA, and GB PSU...

Years ago Anthony Kiedis was dating some model from Mechanicburg... hence the lyrics "Born in the north and sworn to entertain ya, cause I'm down for the state of Pennsylvania" from the song Around the World. Mechanicsburg... who woulda' thought...

I'll give them a C for beauty, but an A for desperation....(c being relative of course, nothing a six pack and darkness wouldn't make better!)

How do Samantha and Leila end up against each other in the first round, while Jennifer and Alexis similarly ended up in the first round?

Isn't this the equivalent of matching up Memphis v. Michigan State, and Robert Morris v. Morgan St. in the 1st round?

Monday's Matchups

Karina v. Chelsea

Kimberly v. Daniela

Jenna v. Kristen

Lucy v. Brittney

REMINDER: TOMORROW IS THE VOTING DAY FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

Update on the booty pics?
I looked through all the pictures that I had, and I couldn't find any that would be suitable to post here. I'll ask my girlfriend again tonight if she has any to post. Unfortunately, I got drunk and somehow lost her camera on Saturday night after a wedding, so that might prohibit taking new pictures. I'll try my best to round something up.

Monday's Matchups

Karina v. Chelsea

Kimberly v. Daniela

Jenna v. Kristen

Lucy v. Brittney

I looked through all the pictures that I had, and I couldn't find any that would be suitable to post here. I'll ask my girlfriend again tonight if she has any to post. Unfortunately, I got drunk and somehow lost her camera on Saturday night after a wedding, so that might prohibit taking new pictures. I'll try my best to round something up.
ill take a pm

Monday's Matchups

Karina v. Chelsea

Kimberly v. Daniela

Jenna v. Kristen

Lucy v. Brittney

What do you need a camera for? I assume you have seen her butt. Try the Photoshop thread and get to work.

Monday's Matchups

Karina v. Chelsea

Kimberly v. Daniela

Jenna v. Kristen

Lucy v. Brittney

ill take a pm
how'd you make out on that request?

Monday's Matchups

Karina v. Chelsea

Kimberly v. Daniela

Jenna v. Kristen

Lucy v. Brittney

ill take a pm
and, again, you don't have to post them here. you can post them h:E:re.

ill take a pm
and, again, you don't have to post them here. you can post them h:E:re.
My girlfriend is threatening massive retaliation if I post naked pictures of her on :e:. She has some pretty incriminating pictures of myself, involving handcuffs, blindfolds, and penis. I'd really prefer that those pictures don't end up being posted on :e: in retaliation. I'm already worried about the pictures/movies that were on the camera that I lost on Saturday. They could be making an appearance online any day now.

My girlfriend is threatening massive retaliation if I post naked pictures of her on :e:. She has some pretty incriminating pictures of myself, involving handcuffs, blindfolds, and penis. I'd really prefer that those pictures don't end up being posted on :e: in retaliation. I'm already worried about the pictures/movies that were on the camera that I lost on Saturday. They could be making an appearance online any day now.

crop out her face and don't tell her about E.

Archived