What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike McKenzie (1 Viewer)

Porter looked great last year. He was constantly around the ball. Jason David actually led the team in INTs last year if I'm not mistaken. David actually wouldn't have looked as bad as he did if he had help over the top. Bullocks and Kaevarshan are horrible. I thought McKenzie would have been good depth, but he was making too much money.

Bullocks wasn't resigned and moved on to Chicago & yesterday the Saints cut Kaev. & signed Prioleau from Jacksonvile.

They also added Sharper from Minn @ Safety, Jabari Greer from Buff @ CB & probably will take a DB on Day One in the draft. They obviously knew they needed change there also. The team has said they'd revisit signing McKenzie back - if he is fully recovered & takes less money....

Last edited by a moderator:
Porter looked great last year. He was constantly around the ball. Jason David actually led the team in INTs last year if I'm not mistaken. David actually wouldn't have looked as bad as he did if he had help over the top. Bullocks and Kaevarshan are horrible. I thought McKenzie would have been good depth, but he was making too much money.
Porter was like a revelation last year! QB's tried to pick on him because he was a rookie (and playing for the Saints) but he seemed ot hold his own. I described him as "handsy" to a friend.All of the Saints CBs were abused because of the lackluster play of our Safeties. They're the primary reason we gave up so many big plays.

Bullocks wasn't resigned and moved on to Chicago & yesterday the Saints cut Kaev. & signed Prioleau from Jacksonvile.They also added Sharper from Minn @ Safety, Jabari Greer from Buff @ CB & probably will take a DB on Day One in the draft. They obviously knew they needed change there also. The team has said they'd revisit signing McKenzie back - if he is fully recovered & takes less money....
Considering they only have 1 pick on the first day, I doubt the Saints take a DB with that pick. I will be dissapointed if they do.

Users who are viewing this thread