What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS PLAYOFF THREAD*** (1 Viewer)

Turned out OK l guess, sure hope to see some improvement in his sophmore season lol.
Yeah that Top 10 F finish is too low...needs to be Top 5 to count.

Should be an interesting playoffs, think they can certainly take the Blues but Crow coming off of the concussion, Shaw and Anisimov being hurt it won't be easy.

To be honest l have no idea what to expect this post season. They have some glaring issues but when on can roll anybody. Hoping l can add a 4th book to my One Goal collection but if not seeing what Kane and Panarin have done should console me, along with thumbing through the first 3 One Goal books. Should be a Ross, Hart, and Calder in the Windy City this year.

Statcruncher said:
To be honest l have no idea what to expect this post season. They have some glaring issues but when on can roll anybody. Hoping l can add a 4th book to my One Goal collection but if not seeing what Kane and Panarin have done should console me, along with thumbing through the first 3 One Goal books. Should be a Ross, Hart, and Calder in the Windy City this year.
IMO biggest key is the PK and Toews line. PK has been putrid this year, but has looked a ton better over the last 5-6 games. Toews line has been widely inconsistent this year, was hoping Ladd would make a big difference. Maybe that happens in the playoffs.

Regardless 3 Cups in 6 years is simply amazing and it's been awesome watching Kane, Anisimov and Panarin play this year.

Didn't get to see or listen to the game, how did they look? A 1-0 overtime loss would seem to indicate that they played pretty well. With Keith's suspension over gotta think they have a real good chance to even it up before heading back to Chicago.

Didn't get to see or listen to the game, how did they look? A 1-0 overtime loss would seem to indicate that they played pretty well. With Keith's suspension over gotta think they have a real good chance to even it up before heading back to Chicago.
I thought the Hawks were the better team from the 2nd period on, but it was a really close game.

Really good defensive game by both teams. Elliot looked really good :( And the OT goal, if you didn't see, was a fluke deflection off of TVR's skate as Crawford was moving to the opposite post following the pass.

First goal of the playoffs, Conn Smythe Toews to Conn Smythe Kane to Conn Smythe Keith who buries it. In the exact order they won the trophy, me likey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 9:30 ET starts really suck. 5 hours of sleep + me = Hanging out on Reddit and FBG all day because I can't get motivated to do any actual work.

I saw they got the late game on Saturday too although it's at 8p ET, not 930p. 

I like the late starts. gives me a chance to watch more of the other games. sleep is overrated anyway.

:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread