Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You agreed to adopt 2 of my kids.  PM me your address.

Would you entertain 2 children, ethnicity and gender unknown?  

He's done. He'll be competitive but he lost the fear factor. Looks like The Gold Bear might be out of the woods.

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic23 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)17 Members: Steve Tasker, ang12, UniAlias, Mr. Littlejeans, pollardsvision, Dentist, PizzaDeliveryGuy, Spartans346, Onions, Gamma1210, IrishTwinkie, Tremendous Upside, CamRik, Christo, Anon, toshiba, Duckboy

Decent turnout:shock:

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic23 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)17 Members: Steve Tasker, ang12, UniAlias, Mr. Littlejeans, pollardsvision, Dentist, PizzaDeliveryGuy, Spartans346, Onions, Gamma1210, IrishTwinkie, Tremendous Upside, CamRik, Christo, Anon, toshiba, Duckboy

Decent turnout:shock:
Snail Mail or Pstars?

Fin> you pick up anything nice?

A sea green leather ottoman and I put a nice red leather couch on hold. Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger.PizzaGuyWill accept paypal, Stars or TiltShalom Fin

A sea green leather ottoman and I put a nice red leather couch on hold. Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger.PizzaGuyWill accept paypal, Stars or TiltShalom Fin
Stars name?
I'd prefer Tilt but I'll go Stars...rarely play there.Da Busboy

It's too bad Tiger's career had to end over this.

Well we're looking at the birth of Asian golf. It's perfect.Seriously, no one sees a difference in this Tiger? Could call what happened today a meltdown. You need to be aggressive when you're behind. He's out there trying to play mistake free golf.

Stars name?
Denver correct?

Stars name?
Denver correct?
yep

Hello Da Busboy,We have transferred USD 100.00 to your account as requested by '________'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

:goodposting:Where's all those Tiger apologists now? Binky? Anyone?The guy collapsed out there. Not the Tiger I grew up with.

Hello Da Busboy,We have transferred USD 100.00 to your account as requested by '________'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

:goodposting:Where's all those Tiger apologists now? Binky? Anyone?The guy collapsed out there. Not the Tiger I grew up with.
I wouldn't say collapsed. He played poorly though and missed a ton of putts on the high side lip. Realize that no one shot in the 60s today.