Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You agreed to adopt 2 of my kids.  PM me your address.

Would you entertain 2 children, ethnicity and gender unknown?  

He's done. He'll be competitive but he lost the fear factor. Looks like The Gold Bear might be out of the woods.

Y.E. Yang was a stroke worse than Tiger today, but everyone is chasing Sergio who is obviously coming back into form and might be the player to beat going forward.

Tiger's got a lot of ground to cover if he wants to be in contention on Sunday. Hack, we on for Yang making the cut?

Don't really know how to use this code box but here's a small sampling of some of my work.

Yahoo! Handicap Rating is  	7.9  	Enter New ScoreClick score to edit/view details. 	last updated Aug 11, 2009Course 	Score 	DateRaccoon Creek Golf Course	79*	Aug 10, 2009Omni Interlocken Golf Club - Vista/Sunshine	89*	Aug 4, 2009Arrowhead Golf Club	89	Aug 1, 2009Riverdale Dunes Knolls Public Links - Dunes	81*	Jul 8, 2009Park Hill Golf Club	82*	Jul 7, 2009Park Hill Golf Club	77*	Jul 1, 2009Riverdale Dunes Knolls Public Links - Dunes	78*	Jun 18, 2009Riverdale Dunes Knolls Public Links - Knolls	84*	Jun 11, 2009Thorncreek Golf Club	76*	May 21, 2009Omni Interlocken Golf Club - Eldorado/Vista	81*	May 10, 2009Omni Interlocken Golf Club - Eldorado/Vista	84*	May 4, 2009Denver City Park Golf Course	87	Apr 30, 2009
:coffee:
WAT
That May 17th round was conveniently omitted.
Broke 100? Doesn't mean I didn't shoot an 82.
I gotta party with you cowboy. I'll cover the ticket ...you just gotta play to that 7 for some modest wagering. And we can look up Clayton.

:goodposting: no response to my offer. :kicksrock:

Y.E. Yang was a stroke worse than Tiger today, but everyone is chasing Sergio who is obviously coming back into form and might be the player to beat going forward.

Tiger's got a lot of ground to cover if he wants to be in contention on Sunday. Hack, we on for Yang making the cut?
sorry Fin. I can't commit...I've been in the Shark Pool all week.

:goodposting:

Riverdale Dunes...great course :goodposting:

Love it. I made a thread a while back about almost being killed by a swarm of bees. It happened on The Dunes.

Sergio is a has been.
76 today. Oops.

Where do we rank Paul Goydos going forward?

I think Goydos is really coming into his own. He recently overhauled his grip and swing. It's obviously paying dividends. The way he's been playing I put him inside the top 20.

Isnt Paul Goydos the guy who owns the first 3 rounds of tournies and chokes in round 4 about every other week?

Different guy.Anyhow, Tiger has failed to gain any ground today. The elephant is in the room. Its just sitting here. Everyone see it and smells it but no one wants to say anything. Not surprising, honestly.

Isnt Paul Goydos the guy who owns the first 3 rounds of tournies and chokes in round 4 about every other week?

Different guy.Anyhow, Tiger has failed to gain any ground today. The elephant is in the room. Its just sitting here. Everyone see it and smells it but no one wants to say anything. Not surprising, honestly.
I think he just teed off.I am gonna go take a look at Paul Goydos, I think he sucks. Dont think he has ever won a tourney.

I think he just teed off.I am gonna go take a look at Paul Goydos, I think he sucks. Dont think he has ever won a tourney.
2 wins in his career....36 top 5's....ouch. 1 win in 1996 and 1 in 2007.Ya he is the guy that choked the Player's Championship away to Sergio two years ago.And I think he also blew the Traveler's Championship this year as well to Kenny Perry.

Tiger's got a lot of ground to cover if he wants to be in contention on Sunday.

Hack, we on for Yang making the cut?

:blackdot:
Meet me in Facebook chat.

Tiger's got a lot of ground to cover if he wants to be in contention on Sunday.

Hack, we on for Yang making the cut?

:goodposting:
Meet me in Facebook chat.
:eek:

So?....:(

he could still catch up on Friday
Where's all the Tiger supporters? Like a Ghostown in here. If he was up 6 strokes we'd be closing in on 30 pages.
I have a set of old Hogan blade irons from the 60's, complete with bag. The 3 iron is $$$. I think I could take Cuba Jr. with that set. I shot low at Bermuda Dunes with it.ETA: I think I will buy a pair of Vibram Fivefinger shoes, and put spikes on them. That could really help the sand shots. Edited by drummer

Looks like Tiger's got his hands full today.

in the clubhouse?
Last I checked he had 3 more holes to go. He's finished a few strokes behind the leaders who have time to improve today.
I watched him sink a tough putt for par on 18 to finish -4 for the day. That was at least 30 minutes ago.

in the clubhouse?
Last I checked he had 3 more holes to go. He's finished a few strokes behind the leaders who have time to improve today.
I watched him sink a tough putt for par on 18 to finish -4 for the day. That was at least 30 minutes ago.
Did you miss the part above where I said "he's finished"? I saw that putt too. Just didn;t register with me it was the last hole. I heard the commentator say "_____ pretty much hung with Tiger all day" or something. I don't have time for the back and forth Aaron, I'm off to Fossil Trace.

in the clubhouse?
Did you miss the part above where I said "he's finished"? I saw that putt too. Just didn;t register with me it was the last hole. I heard the commentator say "_____ pretty much hung with Tiger all day" or something. I don't have time for the back and forth Aaron, I'm off to Fossil Trace.
Zach Johnson has played with him all 3 days and is still tied with him.

:lol: at the rest.

here's the leaderboard: http://www.pgatour.com/r/leaderboard/

Tiger currently tied for 7th and 5 strokes off the lead.

in the clubhouse?
Did you miss the part above where I said "he's finished"?
That's your whole premise for the thread I believe.

Fire up the Webb Simpson tribute thread.

I like that shtick, honestly but the smart money here is on Els.
:football:

Was coming here to bump this post.

People like to talk about what I don't know about golf. It appears I know a thing or two. Pretty sure I called out Els when he was 6 shots behind 3 days ago. He's at the top of the leader board now. Go figure :)

:football:

People like to talk about what I don't know about golf. It appears I know a thing or two. Pretty sure I called out Els when he was 6 shots behind 3 days ago. He's at the top of the leader board now. Go figure :)
I think I said this already, but it's like your Boston Celtics championship thread all over again. A lot of haters with egg on their face at the end.

:thumbup:

People like to talk about what I don't know about golf. It appears I know a thing or two. Pretty sure I called out Els when he was 6 shots behind 3 days ago. He's at the top of the leader board now. Go figure :confused:
We heard you Mr. Golfer. When are you gonna step up and play me for real?

People like to talk about what I don't know about golf. It appears I know a thing or two. Pretty sure I called out Els when he was 6 shots behind 3 days ago. He's at the top of the leader board now. Go figure :thumbup:

Why don't you use the PM portion of the website and try to set something up instead of hijacking a thread that seems to be 100% dead-on?

This is the "Tiger is done"-thread, not the "Binky is great" thread.

People like to talk about what I don't know about golf. It appears I know a thing or two. Pretty sure I called out Els when he was 6 shots behind 3 days ago. He's at the top of the leader board now. Go figure :thumbup:

Why don't you use the PM portion of the website and try to set something up instead of hijacking a thread that seems to be 100% dead-on?

You've got a pretty good point here. He's just side stepping. Crabwalking if you will. We're here to discuss the collapse of a Titan.

That accusation is flat out wrong so go back to your hole. My comment pertains to the rather lengthy discussion within this thread on Fin's golfing prowess - I'm not that good. This deals directly with the issue at hand - Fin's misplaced confidence about most things ...in this case, golf.