What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tiger Woods (2 Viewers)

Apple Jack said:
heckmanm said:
I never expected him to win in his first tournament back, but he's playing a hell of a lot better than he was early in the year. 2000 Tiger would have a hard time keeping up with Spieth's pace.
:lmao:
Update?
No, why would there be?
Speaking specifically to the 2015 Masters, which I'm pretty sure the original comment was too:

Maybe bc nobody (which includes Tiger) has ever shot a better 36 at Augusta.

Damnit, missed the birdie putt on 5 by 2 feet.

Helluva hole, very consistent. Keep chipping away Tige....

Apple Jack said:
heckmanm said:
I never expected him to win in his first tournament back, but he's playing a hell of a lot better than he was early in the year. 2000 Tiger would have a hard time keeping up with Spieth's pace.
:lmao:
Update?
No, why would there be?
Speaking specifically to the 2015 Masters, which I'm pretty sure the original comment was too:Maybe bc nobody (which includes Tiger) has ever shot a better 36 at Augusta.
If the greens were that soft every year there would be people at that score and lower. Historically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing nobody is televising any of this. Can't imagine anyone would bother tuning in.
Those Augusta members have really botched how they've chosen to present the tournament all of these years. The Masters could be one of the premier sporting events in the world.

Tiger hits his second shot on 7 to within 12 feet of the hole.

Make that 10 feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Par at 7. Stays at 5 under.

Really needs to convert the ones like he just missed on 6 and 7. They're downhill puts and not gimmes, but with this big hole to dig from, need to cash on every opportunity you see.

Holy shut! Just turned on the tv and saw what Tiger is doing. Unbelievable.

I know it's not nice, but I really would love to see Speith faceplant today. Could make for an awesome setup for Sunday golf.
No, not if you care about Golf. You want him to shoot 24 under and win by 12 shots, and become the next American superstar.

Tiger, Phil and Rory tied for 5th! Holy ####. Jordan is getting baptized by fire today.

Birdie for Tiger! 4 under par today through 8. Watch out.
This doesn't even tell the full story. On the four holes he where he hit par, he had birdie shots on each, all makeable. He has been in total control throughout. All the pieces are working.

Tiger flustered overshooting the green on 9. Miffed he couldn't cash in on such an awesome drive. Won't gain ground on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread