What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tiger Woods (7 Viewers)

I'll watch tomorrow if Tiger is within 5. Would be great if he's in the last group.

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT up and down at 9 by Tiger. He's really rolling!

Now Mickelson tied for 2nd with a,long birdie! This is unbelievable. A golfer's wet dream.

I'll watch tomorrow if Tiger is within 5. Would be great if he's in the last group.
Speith looks terrific - it's looking like -20 or more is winning and Tiger can't get there.
Alright, within 7
You have rules about watching Sunday at the Masters?

It's an annual tradition for me.
I like playing but I'm just not a big fan of watching on TV. But if the man is on the leader board on Sunday, I'm there.

I love how people are rooting for Spieth to collapse to make it "interesting." I'm guessing that wasn't the case with Tiger at Pebble Beach.

Speith looks terrific - it's looking like -20 or more is winning and Tiger can't get there.
Alright, within 7
You have rules about watching Sunday at the Masters?

It's an annual tradition for me.
I like playing but I'm just not a big fan of watching on TV. But if the man is on the leader board on Sunday, I'm there.
I get that.

I have nothing against Jordan Spith, but I am doing everything in my power to put the whammy on the kid with each shot he takes. I will find the right black magic sooner or later...

I have nothing against Jordan Spith, but I am doing everything in my power to put the whammy on the kid with each shot he takes. I will find the right black magic sooner or later...
But why is Spieth dominating a major not "good for golf?"
It's not that it's bad for golf. It's that a Masters coming down to the wire between the two best players of the last 20 years and the two best players of the next 20 years would be the greatest thing possible for golf.

But why is Spieth dominating a major not "good for golf?"
It's not that it's bad for golf. It's that a Masters coming down to the wire between the two best players of the last 20 years and the two best players of the next 20 years would be the greatest thing possible for golf.
But if you flipped the script, a lot of people in here probably would rather see Tiger win by 10 shots than have it come down to the wire. Can't have it both ways, unless it's your guy doing the chasing.

Users who are viewing this thread