What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tiger Woods (4 Viewers)

He’s never led after 18...but when he starts well (70) he’s always finished Top 10. He’s happy tonight. Has to putt though to win.
He played borderline crappy and still makes a 70. Couldn't make a putt, shoots 2 under. Must have been thinking I left a 66 out there.

Fast forward to today, whoa the putter works! Effortlessly shoots an easy 68. Missed the last two putts from 8 and 10 feet.  Still doesn't have the short putts going in and he's in 2nd place. 

It just blows your mind what he's capable of. 

Guy can't even just own his mistake.  Has to throw in alcohol wasnt involved.  Wtf difference does that make.

I used to be one of those who wanted a tiger return to winning/playing.  Getting really hard to root for that anymore.  Kinda wish he would just go away
tap

Surely this will be the week/month/year he finally gets back to being the old Tiger.  

Everything about him is old, hell he's really starting to look old now.  The only factor he'll be at August will be at the ceremonial first tee shot.  And during that you can bet the right side of the gallery will be watching out like a hawk. 
tap

It’s great drama and he’s obviously back in contention.  It was always an argument if he could win again not whether he can dominate.  He’s proven all he needs to to himself and me to say he’s back but people will point to him not winning until he does.  Hoping he pulls it out - would be awesome to watch. 

He’s playing great. And it means more to him now. Hope he wins but Molinari is on auto pilot and Koepka has ice  water in his veins. Will have to have his A game. Likely needs 67 or 68

He’s playing great. And it means more to him now. Hope he wins but Molinari is on auto pilot and Koepka has ice  water in his veins. Will have to have his A game. Likely needs 67 or 68
He had his B game. Close to great but there's a 65 in his bag. It will be interesting to see if he can do tomorrow what he did to Sergio Garcia in the British open years ago with a 4 stroke swing in the first couple holes. He's not really a climber he likes to ride out front so I think this best chance is to start fast, get the crowd on his side and then hold on

He had his B game. Close to great but there's a 65 in his bag. It will be interesting to see if he can do tomorrow what he did to Sergio Garcia in the British open years ago with a 4 stroke swing in the first couple holes. He's not really a climber he likes to ride out front so I think this best chance is to start fast, get the crowd on his side and then hold on
if Molinari and Koepka come out in full canary-yellow outfits ...then it's in the bag  :)

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
Molinari doesn’t scare me. Koepka does though. He’s clutch. 

Molinari is just so damn solid. Every drive looks like an instant replay of the previous one. 

Seems like the wind will be the biggest factor today. If it's as bad as they're expecting, scores will be a lot higher and it will come down to a putting contest.

He's missed way too many short putts the past couple of days. He can't be giving up shots when he is close to the pin and others are scrambling and in trouble, only for both to come away with pars.

If Tiger pulls this off I want everyone's "likes" for the being the most outspoken, most ardent Tiger supporter in this thread and on these forums for all these years. I've taken a lot of heat for my stance that Tiger would once again reach the pinnacle of the sport. I can't think of anyone who has spent more personal board capital expressing their faith that this day would come.

If Tiger pulls this off I want everyone's "likes" for the being the most outspoken, most ardent Tiger supporter in this thread and on these forums for all these years. I've taken a lot of heat for my stance that Tiger would once again reach the pinnacle of the sport. I can't think of anyone who has spent more personal board capital expressing their faith that this day would come.
Tiger fan here......and I think this seems very weird

Anonymous posts rarely get their due.

Users who are viewing this thread