What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tiger Woods (1 Viewer)

I think we all know who will be at the top of the leaderboard this time tomorrow. :coffee:

Have any golfers withdrawn out of fear yet?

Tigerbets: John Bender = $500 when Tiger wins a major this year gbacm = $200 when Tiger wins a major this year zoonation = $200 when Tiger finishes ahead of Rory this year zoonation = $1k when Tiger breaks Jack's record I think one other maybe also with zoonation? Can't seem to find it in here...
Just those two for us. I may as well ship you the 200 for the Rory bet right now. He is lost.Tiger won't be breaking Jack's record.
unfortunately for you golfers can play in the majors into their 60's. You'll probably both be in nursing homes or dead by then.

No clue why you didn't put some cap on how long the bet could take.
he will have to hope both he and zow outlive tiger, inflation should be figured into the payout.

or he could kill tiger ...

its weird, because Rory and Adam seem to be playing fine. They must hate having to play the first couple of rounds with a ham 'n egger.

Typical Tiger getting his built in excuse ready. Every time he hits a bad shot he grimaces in pain. He will withdrawal when he hits the plus 6 or 7 mark.

Then after a bad shot he casually swings his club in anger, hitting a little kid in the head, sending him to the hospital. Tiger doesn't visit the kid in the hospital, because he's a ####### monster.

Then after a bad shot he casually swings his club in anger, hitting a little kid in the head, sending him to the hospital. Tiger doesn't visit the kid in the hospital, because he's a ####### monster.
Then after a bad shot he casually swings his club in anger, hitting a little kid in the head, sending him to the hospital. Tiger doesn't visit the kid in the hospital, because he's ####### a hooker.
Fixed.

He's lulling the field into a false sense of security. Brilliant if you ask me. Golf Channel should do 30 minutes on this cagey strategy.

you mean like how you post when he is playing poorly, but whine when others post when he wins?
You mean like you follow me around in this thread? Go watch golf. It's getting a little creepy.
Is it possible to follow someone around in a thread Ive already been involved in?

Typical response by newbie...can't answer for his own antics so he makes crap up about people following him around.

He's lulling the field into a false sense of security. Brilliant if you ask me. Golf Channel should do 30 minutes on this cagey strategy.
We'll get 30 minutes of the elbow problem an how a lesser man than Tiger would just amputate the arm instead of enduring the pain.
looking good for another win for the haters. :hifive:

Huggers preparing to exit the building and go back into hiding.
No hiding...he is playing poorly right now.

you mean like how you post when he is playing poorly, but whine when others post when he wins?
You mean like you follow me around in this thread? Go watch golf. It's getting a little creepy.
Is it possible to follow someone around in a thread Ive already been involved in?

Typical response by newbie...can't answer for his own antics so he makes crap up about people following him around.
LOL. Ok, tell you what...from this point on, I don't quote you, you don't quote me. Ignore each other. I GUARANTEE that you can't.

LOL. Ok, tell you what...from this point on, I don't quote you, you don't quote me. Ignore each other. I GUARANTEE that you can't.
So, basically...you don't enjoy people pointing out how full of crap you are.

Hah!!!

But sure...I won't quote you and can still call you out for being completely full of it.

So, basically...you don't enjoy people pointing out how full of crap you are.

Hah!!!

But sure...I won't quote you and can still call you out for being completely full of it.
Ahhhhh, I see. You'll still stalk and comment on all I post, but you won't directly quote me.

At least you admit that you're obsessed with me and can't stop following me around. :doh:

We'll get 30 minutes of the elbow problem an how a lesser man than Tiger would just amputate the arm instead of enduring the pain.

He has been having a very good round. Putter is still failing him and his elbow probably hurts but he is one of 4 people under par for the day and scoring is seemingly getting harder which should bode well for these guys out there now.

Tiger is right in this. If he can get one or two more back and watch Phil come back to him, he could be one of the last ones out tomorrow.

I guess someone has to go down with the ship. All your buddies have jumped overboard. :lmao:

Oh, I forgot to add..... 'oww....my arm...I think It's broken.'

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought you were not going to quote me. Seems you could not even last but a few minutes.

Its not an obsession with you.

I reserve the right to respond to anyone on this board chief.

He has been having a very good round. Putter is still failing him and his elbow probably hurts but he is one of 4 people under par for the day and scoring is seemingly getting harder which should bode well for these guys out there now.

Tiger is right in this. If he can get one or two more back and watch Phil come back to him, he could be one of the last ones out tomorrow.
Yeah...steady round at this point today.

If Phil and others come back just a bit to him today...at least he did not back up a bunch today like some others.

I guess someone has to go down with the ship. All your buddies have jumped overboard. :lmao:

Oh, I forgot to add..... 'oww....my arm...I think It's broken.'
Because they don't post with every stroke the guy takes?

Keep on fighting the good fight I guess.

Checking in - how is the weather for the afternoon? Just voted on the us open site - 50% or so believe the scores will go higher this afternoon ...but what do they know?

Users who are viewing this thread