Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I post my favorite commercials in here

• 9 months later...
41 minutes ago, matttyl said:

Can't remember the last time I rewound a commercial more than once.  Both the wife and I were dying laughing.

I wonder why he doesn't eat the chocolate bits all over the counter while he waits for the cookies.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shuke said:

Looks like one of those music videos bands used to make right when MTV was catching on.

"So the song is about a guy who is in love with a girl but she's got a terminal disease.  Let's get a fog machine, a bunch of water balloons,  2 or 3 monkeys, a birthday cake, a spiral staircase, at least 6 flame-throwers, some silly string, a guy in a dog costume, and a bunch of hot girls with big juggs.  And we'll film it all in an empty swimming pool!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, this new millennial Subaru commercial where our young marrieds are able to mindlessly around the country without a care.

but the issue is stopping for directions and an old creepy blind guy insists upon showing them where to go.  so, he is now their passenger?  he has no place to go?  no one worried that a blind hobo wandered off?  millennials are not worried about being murdered?

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:44 AM, Leroy Hoard said:

Can't get enough of these Viberzi ads.  Both the red headed woman and her previous incarnation as an animated bowel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpLOM3LdFNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2u6iZjRINg

I posted about viberzi in the weirdly attractive thread....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

While not a great commerical in and of itself, I enjoy the paint commercial that talks about giving you the color guarantee when the mom walks in and sees her son painting the walls and ceiling black.  I only like it because we let the boys pick their own color for the bedrooms when we moved.  The Jets fan picked green and white, so the bottom half of the walls are Jets green, and the top white.  The Clemson fain painted his room Orange...which is a lot of orange.

• 2 weeks later...