I post my favorite commercials in here

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care what anyone says ... the "coaching people not to be their parents" is so solid.

The dude that blurts out "blue!" like it was building pressure up inside of him until he bursts deserves an emmy.

Cookie Monster and Siri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Vanilla Guerrilla said:

Not sure what it's for, but the phone commercial with Queen's Flash Gordon theme running as people ruin situations with the flash on the camera.  Reminds me of every event that my stepmother is at.  And spending the rest of the day seeing spots and getting headaches.

It's for the Pixel 3, and they have some other great commercials too.

4 hours ago, E-Z Glider said:

Sunset Heart Hands!!!

Yeah they nailed that one.  Funny, and the girl's a smoke show.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember who they are for, but the "just OK is not good enough" series is great for a couple of reasons:

First, the one with the Dr is funny when he says "guess who just got reinstated....well, not officially."  That's good stuff.

Secondly, I don't remember the last time I saw a new commercial blitz like this where they had a handful of different commercials that they ran all at the same time.  Usually there is a new commercial and they run it 50,000 times before the second one in the series drops.  For these, it seems they all got dropped at the same time so I saw five different versions before I saw a repeat.  Endorsed.

• Like 4
On 12/31/2018 at 3:53 PM, Bull Dozier said:

I don't remember who they are for, but the "just OK is not good enough" series is great for a couple of reasons:

First, the one with the Dr is funny when he says "guess who just got reinstated....well, not officially."  That's good stuff.

Secondly, I don't remember the last time I saw a new commercial blitz like this where they had a handful of different commercials that they ran all at the same time.  Usually there is a new commercial and they run it 50,000 times before the second one in the series drops.  For these, it seems they all got dropped at the same time so I saw five different versions before I saw a repeat.  Endorsed.

Just saw the doctor one. Very good.

• Like 1
On 12/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Bull Dozier said:

Was just coming here to post.  AT&T.  Full-on blitz.  Great campaign, all of them have been solid.  

The doc bellowing "alright then see ya in there!" is gold.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Love the replies from the company.

They have a buffalo chicken mac & cheese that is dope.  Loaded with sodium and calories but a good dinner every once in awhile.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Charlize Theron perfume commercial which seems to be the most aired spot on ESPN recently.  I could watch her for hours just getting out of the pool and walking around.  Seems they're definitely targeting guys to buy their perfume for their lady (or mother?).

I hope the link works - it's my first attempt to link something here:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/davv/dior-jadore-absolu-the-new-absolu-the-film-featuring-charlize-theron-song-by-kanye-west

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...