What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Lehigh98 said:
I got this error from paypalThis recipient is currently unable to receive money.is this temp problem? anybody have this before?
I emailed them and I got a reply from jesse with a new address to use for paypal. looks like it went threw.it say payment sent to 吴 凤珠
What's the new paypal address? I asked for it a few times since placing my order on Friday and she still hasn't sent it to me.
shop770@gmail.com
Is this what other people have used?Just wondering how often thay change it.
I'm guessing they have multiple accounts. My most recent payment went to shop388.

Lehigh98 said:
I got this error from paypalThis recipient is currently unable to receive money.is this temp problem? anybody have this before?
I emailed them and I got a reply from jesse with a new address to use for paypal. looks like it went threw.it say payment sent to 吴 凤珠
What's the new paypal address? I asked for it a few times since placing my order on Friday and she still hasn't sent it to me.
shop770@gmail.com
they keep changing it as paypal shuts down the old accounts. I wouldnt send money to any paypal address without confirmation from them to use it first.

Any cool throwbacks or old time players? I have not seen any on the site.Was kind of hoping there would be a Cincinnati Reds - Eric Davis jersey on there... but nothing.
I have submitted the order but she is not responding to any of my emails. I've now emailed her 5 times to no avail. I'm hopeful but frustrated.

Any cool throwbacks or old time players? I have not seen any on the site.Was kind of hoping there would be a Cincinnati Reds - Eric Davis jersey on there... but nothing.
I have submitted the order but she is not responding to any of my emails. I've now emailed her 5 times to no avail. I'm hopeful but frustrated.
She's been slow to respond to me too this past week.Just got an email from her this morning though so maybe's she's checking them today.

Lehigh98 said:
shop770@gmail.com
they keep changing it as paypal shuts down the old accounts. I wouldnt send money to any paypal address without confirmation from them to use it first.
Just got confirmation this morning from Jessie that this one is still correct.

I have a jersey question, I have an XL replethentic jersey and under the reebok tag it says "length +2". Does this mean my jersey is extra long or do all XL size jerseys have this on the tag?

Also has anyone gotten an XL from that site and does it seem extra long?

Do you think they make extra long and regular length jerseys?

Thank so much in advance.

Well, Jessie has responded. Something must be going on as she is out of stock on about 60% of the jerseys on the order. I've sent her an email asking when the rest would be in stock, but I am skeptical. Now the question is, what does everyone want to do? I'd prefer to get an updated stock list from Jessie and modify the order. Otherwise, if you want a refund on the jerseys they don't have, then I'll have to subtract the Paypal fees I've already incurred. Let me know either way. Here is the email response from Jessie. Only the jerseys with this symbol, 有 ,beside them are in stock. Sheesh!!!

"dear russell:

we have checked your order.and we can ship jerseys to 2 addresses

But too many jerseys out of stock

QUANTITY

ITEM NUMBER

SIZE

DESCRIPTION

28/32

Lg 50

Terrell Owens 50th Ann. Blue

28/32

Med 48

Terrell Owens 50th Ann. Blue

20/32

XXL 54

Paul Posluszny 50th Ann. Blue

31/32

XXL 54有

Andre Reed Mitchel&Ness Blue

20/32

XL 52

Paul Posluszny 50th Ann Blue

1/3

XL 52

Thomas Vanek Blue

1/3

XXL 54

Thomas Vanek Blue

3/3

Med 48

Derrick Roy Blue

20/22

Lg 50

David Ortiz Red

32/53

Lg 50有

B Roethlisberger Black

16/18

Med 48

C Ocho Cinco Black

21/53

Med 48

T Polamalu Black

20/53

XXL 54有

T Polamalu Black

41/53

XL 52有

H Ward Black

12/19

L 50有

H Ward Black

29/53

XXL 54

J Lambert Black

20/26

XL 16-18Y

B Roethlisberger Black

23/26

XL 16-18Y

T Polamalu Black

New Orleans Saints #9 BREES white NFL Jersey Size - 52 (XL)

Philadelphia Eagles #7 Michael Vick White Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Cleveland Indians #99 VAUGHN WHITE MLB jersey Size - 50 (L)有

New England Patriots #12 BRADY WHITE NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)

Boston Red Sox #15 PEDROIA greg MLB jersey Size - 48 (M)有

Dallas Cowboys #82 WITTEN WHITE NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M)

New England Patriots #81 MOSS blue NFL Jersey Size - 52 (XL)

Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL) 有

Pittsburgh Steelers #58 LAMBERT (Mitchell&ness) BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)

New England Patriots #12 Brady blue NFL Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Chicago Bears #23 HESTER blue NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)

Indianapolis Colts #19 UNITAS Mitcheal&ness blue NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Oakland Raiders #12 STABLER black mitchell&ness NFL jersey Size - 50 (L)有

Kid NFL jersey Indianapolis Colts #29 ADDAI blue NFL jersey Size - L (14-16Y)

Buffalo Bills #51 POSLUSZNY dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL)

Minnesota Vikings #4 FAVRE purple Kid NFL jersey Size - M (12-14Y)

Minnesota Vikings #4 FAVRE purple NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL) 有

Buffalo Bills #81 OWENS dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 50 (L)

Buffalo Bills #81 OWENS dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 48 (M)

Buffalo Bills #51 POSLUSZNY dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Buffalo Bills #83 REED mithell&ness blue NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL) 有

Buffalo Sabres #26 VANEK blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 52 (XL)

Buffalo Sabres #26 VANEK blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Buffalo Sabres #9 ROY blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 48 (M)

Pittsburgh Steelers #7 ROETHLISBERGER BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)有

Kid NFL jersey Pittsburgh Steelers #7 ROETHLISBERGER black NFL Size - XL (16-18Y)

Cincinnati Bengals #85 OCHO CINO black NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M)

Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)有

Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black yellow number NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M)

2009 Super Bowl Pittsburgh Steelers #86 Ward black NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)

Kid NFL jersey Steelers #43 POLAMALU 2009 super bowl black Size - XL (16-18Y)

Pittsburgh Steelers #86 WARD black yellow number NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL)有

Pittsburgh Steelers #58 LAMBERT (Mitchell&ness) BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)

Only jerseys in red are in stock

Best regards

jessie"

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i receved about half the jerseys i ordered. this explains it, however i have not heard back from jesse.

well this sucks

Well, Jessie has responded. Something must be going on as she is out of stock on about 60% of the jerseys on the order. I've sent her an email asking when the rest would be in stock, but I am skeptical. Now the question is, what does everyone want to do? I'd prefer to get an updated stock list from Jessie and modify the order. Otherwise, if you want a refund on the jerseys they don't have, then I'll have to subtract the Paypal fees I've already incurred. Let me know either way. Here is the email response from Jessie. Only the jerseys with this symbol, 有 ,beside them are in stock. Sheesh!!!"dear russell:we have checked your order.and we can ship jerseys to 2 addressesBut too many jerseys out of stockQUANTITY ITEM NUMBER SIZE DESCRIPTION 1 28/32 Lg 50 Terrell Owens 50th Ann. Blue 1 28/32 Med 48 Terrell Owens 50th Ann. Blue 2 20/32 XXL 54 Paul Posluszny 50th Ann. Blue 1 31/32 XXL 54有 Andre Reed Mitchel&Ness Blue 1 20/32 XL 52 Paul Posluszny 50th Ann Blue 1 1/3 XL 52 Thomas Vanek Blue 2 1/3 XXL 54 Thomas Vanek Blue 1 3/3 Med 48 Derrick Roy Blue 1 20/22 Lg 50 David Ortiz Red 1 32/53 Lg 50有 B Roethlisberger Black 1 16/18 Med 48 C Ocho Cinco Black 1 21/53 Med 48 T Polamalu Black 1 20/53 XXL 54有 T Polamalu Black 1 41/53 XL 52有 H Ward Black 1 12/19 L 50有 H Ward Black 1 29/53 XXL 54 J Lambert Black 1 20/26 XL 16-18Y B Roethlisberger Black 1 23/26 XL 16-18Y T Polamalu Black 20 New Orleans Saints #9 BREES white NFL Jersey Size - 52 (XL)Philadelphia Eagles #7 Michael Vick White Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Cleveland Indians #99 VAUGHN WHITE MLB jersey Size - 50 (L)有New England Patriots #12 BRADY WHITE NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)Boston Red Sox #15 PEDROIA greg MLB jersey Size - 48 (M)有Dallas Cowboys #82 WITTEN WHITE NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M) New England Patriots #81 MOSS blue NFL Jersey Size - 52 (XL) Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL) 有Pittsburgh Steelers #58 LAMBERT (Mitchell&ness) BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)New England Patriots #12 Brady blue NFL Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Chicago Bears #23 HESTER blue NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)Indianapolis Colts #19 UNITAS Mitcheal&ness blue NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Oakland Raiders #12 STABLER black mitchell&ness NFL jersey Size - 50 (L)有Kid NFL jersey Indianapolis Colts #29 ADDAI blue NFL jersey Size - L (14-16Y) Buffalo Bills #51 POSLUSZNY dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL)Minnesota Vikings #4 FAVRE purple Kid NFL jersey Size - M (12-14Y)Minnesota Vikings #4 FAVRE purple NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL) 有Buffalo Bills #81 OWENS dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 50 (L)Buffalo Bills #81 OWENS dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 48 (M)Buffalo Bills #51 POSLUSZNY dark blue(Team 50th) NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Buffalo Bills #83 REED mithell&ness blue NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL) 有Buffalo Sabres #26 VANEK blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 52 (XL)Buffalo Sabres #26 VANEK blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Buffalo Sabres #9 ROY blue NHL Hockey jersey Size - 48 (M)Pittsburgh Steelers #7 ROETHLISBERGER BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)有Kid NFL jersey Pittsburgh Steelers #7 ROETHLISBERGER black NFL Size - XL (16-18Y)Cincinnati Bengals #85 OCHO CINO black NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M)Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black NFL jersey Size - 54 (XXL)有Pittsburgh Steelers #43 POLAMALU black yellow number NFL Jersey Size - 48 (M)2009 Super Bowl Pittsburgh Steelers #86 Ward black NFL Jersey Size - 50 (L)Kid NFL jersey Steelers #43 POLAMALU 2009 super bowl black Size - XL (16-18Y)Pittsburgh Steelers #86 WARD black yellow number NFL jersey Size - 52 (XL)有Pittsburgh Steelers #58 LAMBERT (Mitchell&ness) BLACK NFL Jersey Size - 54 (XXL)Only jerseys in red are in stockBest regardsjessie"
Russ,Well that sucks. I sent you a PM regarding the order.Thanks,Pitt

That sucks Russ...Hopefully things work out. Think it's time to look for another place? To me it kinda sounds like we've gotten all this place has...

OK all, I got this from Jessie this morning.:

dear russell:

After china national days, have more jerseys are produced

Best regards

jessie

So, do we just be patient? I'm thinking this is what we should do. Give me your thoughts. Especially you Pitt as you had a bigger piece of this order.

Thanks

OK all, I got this from Jessie this morning.:dear russell:After china national days, have more jerseys are producedBest regardsjessieSo, do we just be patient? I'm thinking this is what we should do. Give me your thoughts. Especially you Pitt as you had a bigger piece of this order.Thanks
I had a rather large order recently that had some missing jerseys. After a bit of a delay, several of the jerseys are on their way (cleared customs yesterday). Jessie also mentioned that the delay was due to a Chinese national holiday. They've been pretty good, so I'd probably give her the benefit of the doubt.

OK all, I got this from Jessie this morning.:dear russell:After china national days, have more jerseys are producedBest regardsjessieSo, do we just be patient? I'm thinking this is what we should do. Give me your thoughts. Especially you Pitt as you had a bigger piece of this order.Thanks
I had a rather large order recently that had some missing jerseys. After a bit of a delay, several of the jerseys are on their way (cleared customs yesterday). Jessie also mentioned that the delay was due to a Chinese national holiday. They've been pretty good, so I'd probably give her the benefit of the doubt.
spoke as well, she advised that another order will be shipped last night. Not sure if what will be included. No mention of the holiday but i guess that is comforting.

What type of email communications do you guys get for delivery status?

I got this yesterday that says "Delivered" but haven't recieved the jerseys (seems too soon anyway).

Delivered to customs? The Feds? NFL Copyright police?

Looks like there's a USPS tracking number that doesn't work at their site though.

NFL Jersey Supply

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: XXXX

Detailed Invoice:

http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/index.php?m...p;order_id=XXXX

Date Ordered: Friday 18 September, 2009

The comments for your order are: XXXXXXXXXXXXX SHIP BY USPS

Your order has been updated to the following status:

New status: Delivered

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you

feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to

nfljerseysupply@gmail.com

This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect

01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored

and respected.

I got this yesterday that says "Delivered" but haven't recieved the jerseys (seems too soon anyway).

Looks like there's a USPS tracking number that doesn't work at their site though.

NFL Jersey Supply

Detailed Invoice:

and respected.
there is usually a couple day delay once you get the tracking number for it to work. updates every 24 hours

NFL Jersey Supply

Detailed Invoice:

and respected.
Delivered from their location. The updates usually only happen once, maybe twice per day. And don't be alarmed if 2 or 3 days go by without an update.

I just received my last order....I received 13 of 18 jerseys ordered. :goodposting:
Yeah, my last order was short several jerseys as well. I e-mailed her with what was missing and just got the rest of the shipment today.They've been a little unorganized lately, but they've made good on everything.

Is this a unionized sweatshop, or just Hu Jintao's peaceful development approach? Nice to see they give time off for Holidays.

When finalizing the order with Jessie I mentioned my concern about several people getting shipments that were missing jerseys and here was her response...

dear joe:Some customer's jerseys out of stock.For saving time,we ship what is in stock first.I will check with my consignor whether ship all your jerseys?Best regardsjessie

Things I noticed while wearing my jersey last night.

Not many people have these type - the big difference is the actual colored material sleeve vs the colored press sleeve.

My jersey the yellow in the sleeve is a fabric/cotton or whatever where the fakes are the iron presson material.

My yellow is a little off on the sleeve. ALso my name is a bit crooked or the numbers are, never noticed it until I saw a pic with me wearing it. I'll have to try to get the pic.

When finalizing the order with Jessie I mentioned my concern about several people getting shipments that were missing jerseys and here was her response...

dear joe:Some customer's jerseys out of stock.For saving time,we ship what is in stock first.I will check with my consignor whether ship all your jerseys?Best regardsjessie
You get your order yet?I placed an order for 15 jerseys on 10/5, paid via paypal 10/6. She's tough to get a response out of. I noticed they updated their site. They have been adding new jerseys daily (although they are all out of stock), and on each individual jersey page they have "units in stock". On most jerseys they claim to have Nine Hundred odd in stock.

;)

Still haven't heard anything.

Really wondering about what they actually have in stock. They claim to have 969 jerseys in stock on the jersey page, but if you look at the Excel stock list they have 8 total (all sizes). The stock list was updated 10/8.

:(

I'm beginning to get a bit pissed at ms jessie

:rolleyes: Still haven't heard anything.Really wondering about what they actually have in stock. They claim to have 969 jerseys in stock on the jersey page, but if you look at the Excel stock list they have 8 total (all sizes). The stock list was updated 10/8. :lmao: I'm beginning to get a bit pissed at ms jessie
Wow, we must have totally wiped them out if the excel list is accurrate. Sucks.

My order was paid via Paypal on 9/25 and first delivery was attempted 10/6.

Since a signature is required I had to go pick up at the post office and took a couple extra days.

The order was missing one jersey which of course was the onr I was ordering for somone on here (Romofan).

I sent Jessie an email asking about the status and when I could expect to receive it but haven't heard back yet.

About the stock numbers on the webpages and excel sheet...

I think the webpage number is more accurate. There was a jersey someone was interested that said out of stock on the website but showed 10 in stock on the excel sheet but when I asked Jessie she said the excel sheet was wrong and they were actually out of stock.

So seems like they're running low on stock now for some reason. Not sure if that's a temporary thing of if they're having trouble as a "company" and not "reordering" when they're running low.

BTW, one of my coworkers that ordered a couple jerseys is a big conservative and was complaining one day about the Empire State Building being lit up in red to celebrate the 60th anniversary of communist China. I said, "you do realize you just sent them $52 right?" and the silence and look on his face was an added bonus to our order. :confused:

Just received an email updating the status of the order.

It is now 'Processing', but I also received a tracking number.

USPS tracking page is down, so I wasn't able to check it yet.

It will be interesting to see how many jerseys ship. Never got an email stating that any were out of stock, but it doesn't sound like any of you guys did.

Just received an email updating the status of the order.It is now 'Processing', but I also received a tracking number.USPS tracking page is down, so I wasn't able to check it yet.It will be interesting to see how many jerseys ship. Never got an email stating that any were out of stock, but it doesn't sound like any of you guys did.
no commincatin from ms jesse in about a week.

Well, I was trying to track the order USPS. I emailed ms jessie this morning to let her know that the tracking number didn't work. She immediately emailed me with the Chinese Courier Service website link.

I checked that link and see that it is on the way.

I was told that 10 out of 15 jerseys shipped. She said that 2 of the jerseys were out of stock and wanted me to pick different ones. I'm assuming the remaining 3 will be shipped when ready (at least that what seems to happen to others).

Communication was surprisingly good today with her. Emailed back and forth about 3 times. After I asked another question, I never heard back.

This would have been much easier if we would have just met in a dark alley somewhere and I tossed an envelope of cash and she in turn slid a box of jerseys to me. I would have preferred it that way anyway.

Well, I was trying to track the order USPS. I emailed ms jessie this morning to let her know that the tracking number didn't work. She immediately emailed me with the Chinese Courier Service website link.I checked that link and see that it is on the way.I was told that 10 out of 15 jerseys shipped. She said that 2 of the jerseys were out of stock and wanted me to pick different ones. I'm assuming the remaining 3 will be shipped when ready (at least that what seems to happen to others).Communication was surprisingly good today with her. Emailed back and forth about 3 times. After I asked another question, I never heard back.This would have been much easier if we would have just met in a dark alley somewhere and I tossed an envelope of cash and she in turn slid a box of jerseys to me. I would have preferred it that way anyway.
:shrug: man, i would just reorder the 5 that are missing. Not sure what i did to piss ms jesse off.

I'm still missing a couple jerseys from my most recent order of about six weeks ago. I e-mail her once a week to see if the jerseys are in yet and she has always e-mailed me back within a couple of hours. She's even offered to give me a refund.

I'm a little disappointed that the jerseys aren't being restocked, but the communication has been no problem.

I emailed ms jessie yesterday afternoon substituting 2 new jerseys for the ones that were out of stock.

She just replied to say that the jerseys are in stock and will ship ASAP.

I then replied asking if 5 (2 out of stock and 3 I guess that weren't ready yet) jerseys will be shipping and she indicated that 5 jersys would be shipping.

Another solid day of communication. I've noticed that if you email her immediately after she contacts you, you get a nice rapid chain of dialog.

So hopefully my next post will be talking about how nice the jerseys look, and not how bad they screwed up the order.

Sorry in advance but I'm not about to read through this whole thread to find this answer...

Has anyone ordered anything from their other websites? I know they have knockoff watches, purses, Ugg boots, etc. and I'm wondering about their quality.

My wife ordered a bunch of jersey's as Christmas presents and we're waiting on them to ship. She worked with "James" and he was pretty responsive and even gave some additional discounts when she asked for them.

OK guys, here the deal... I got an email from Jessie today. She attached a spreadsheet of their supposed current inventory list. I've checked about half and it seems like they are out of 90% of what was ordered. However, they do have many of what was ordered but in a different color or same color but 1 size off.

Please PM me with your email address and I'll send you the inventory list. I'd suggest everyone find a jersey or jerseys that would satisfy your order. It will allow us to clean this order up and move forward.

Also, as a side note. I have a few jerseys on hand in case anyone is interested in them. They are $35 ea. and I have 1 of each so first come first served.

Vikings Favre Purple size 52

Lions Barry Sanders White size 54

Colts Manning Blue size 52

Saints Brees Black size 54

Bears Blue Singletary size 52

Bears Walter Payton Blue size 54

Colts Manning Blue size 48

These all look great and I don't see any issues.

If interested, post here stating so and shoot me a Paypal for $35 ea. to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

I'll take the Manning Blue 52. Couple that with the Polamalu 52 I have ordered (said in stock) and I'll be good. If my Moss jersey isn't in stock forget about it. Thanks.

Received the first batch of jerseys.

Overall very happy with the quality. Noticed small differences between an authentic and these, but nothing glaring.

I really liked the Packers throwbacks. Sleeves seemed a bit long, but no big deal. Very sharp.

I'll take the Favre and Brees jersey, but can't Paypal you until Monday most likely - if that's cool, let me know. If not I understand...

Got an email last week from ms jessie stating that none of the 5 jerseys left on my order were in stock. I replied back stating that according to the stock list that she sent me, 4 of the 5 jerseys were in stock.

I never received an email back.

Then on Sunday I received an email from NFL Jersey Supply updating my order. It included a tracking number, etc.

So, I'm getting something in the mail, I just don't know what yet.

I found this forum trying to research the nfl jersey supply site. Lots of info on here. After reading through the forum I decided to place an order. How legit is this business? And how long does it take for them to get back to you on an order? I sent my order and then sent an email to ask for a paypal account to finalize my payment, the one on their site does not work. But I have not had a response yet. I guess I am wondering just how reliable and trustworthy this business is...

Users who are viewing this thread