What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (2 Viewers)

I'd be willing to run it if everyone pays $34 each (extra buck to cover Paypal costs). Let me know by PM and I'll order them this weekend! Those that PM me will get my Paypal email address.
i want that joe namath white superbowl throwback.........so count me in your group.............that's one........

Ok, I have received money for 6 jerseys. I'm taking PMs with orders until 5PM EST today for this order.

Here is what I'm doing for the others:

Order 1 = $34.00

Order 2-4= $33.00 ea.

If you order 5 or more, just go to the website.

Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

PM me your address, desired FB jersey team (home or away) player name, and size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm if the hockey jerseys are included in the bulk price or is it seperate?
Acer, The hockey Jerseys are $65.99 plus shipping. If you want me to order you one, it would be $72.00 just send to email above with the needed info.

Can anyone confirm if the hockey jerseys are included in the bulk price or is it seperate?
Hockey Jerseys are included but are more expensive. The quantities are for ANY COMBINATION OF the products. EXAMPLE:NFL Jersey Single = $45.99NHL Jersey Single = $65.99NFL Jersey (QTY 5) = $26.00 eaNHL Jersey (QTY 5) = $45.00 eaOrder of 3 NFL Jereys + 2 NHL Jerseys -= (3 x 26.00) + (2 x 45.00) = $168.00 for all 5 jerseysGot it? It's pretty simple folks :)

Acer, The hockey Jerseys are $65.99 plus shipping. If you want me to order you one, it would be $72.00 just send to email above with the needed info.
You don't seem to be accounting for a the discount you'll be getting by ordering 5 or more jerseys. You're only going to be paying $45 for that jersey.. seems like a pretty big markup to go to 72.. no?

Icon, thanks. Im not that smart. You helped

Pizza, thanks but I was able to get a local group going and they wanted to know about the hockey. I appreciate the offer though

You don't seem to be accounting for a the discount you'll be getting by ordering 5 or more jerseys. You're only going to be paying $45 for that jersey.. seems like a pretty big markup to go to 72.. no?
Duh, you're right! $51 with the bulk discount. Sorry. I'm not trying to make money here...lol

Icon, thanks. Im not that smart. You helped

Pizza, thanks but I was able to get a local group going and they wanted to know about the hockey. I appreciate the offer though
No problem. Sorry for the mis-quote.
:thumbup: Put me down for one NHL - Boston Bruins - Bobby Orr - Black Throwback - Size XL
PM sent. This is going to be a nice sized order. Once we all get these, I'm happy to do a 2nd order.

Hey, just had a good question. If you live outside the US, like Canada, please add $10 to what you send. If it costs me less, then I'll Paypal the difference back to you.

Ok, I have received money for 6 jerseys. I'm taking PMs with orders until 5PM EST today for this order.Here is what I'm doing for the others:Order 1 = $34.00Order 2-4= $33.00 ea.If you order 5 or more, just go to the website.Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.comPM me your address, desired FB jersey team (home or away) player name, and size.
PM and payment sent. Thanks!

Pizza, no idea where this order stands right now and what kind of quantity discount we're up to... but can you tell me how much to PayPal you for a Tom Brady (blue) and a Bobby Orr black throwback (largest size available for both)?

Unfortunately, I didn't spot any Rodney Harrison jerseys on there... :mellow:

(PM sent also)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just had a good question. If you live outside the US, like Canada, please add $10 to what you send. If it costs me less, then I'll Paypal the difference back to you.
Not rushing or anything but when do you think orders would be placed, etc ??Just curious.

Last chance all for this order. The cutoff for payment is today 5PM EST via Paypal. Come on it's payday...lol

I know Worm said to look out for color differences. But make sure the spelling is correct also. My brother in law wanted a Leetch jersey and it was spelled Leitch.

Pizza, money sent... $85 for a Brady jersey and an Orr jersey. Can you confirm that you received it?

Thanks!

Question, I thought all was good, but this morning I got an email saying my "pay" has failed.

I thought Visa was fine?

OK All, I've had 2 people ask me to wait to order until tomorrow morning so they can pay me. Therefore, I'll open this back up until 9AM EST. If you want to order jerseys, get the email from above and PM me with what you're wanting.

Let's make this a success! I've already started entering the order and everything to this point is in my "shopping cart".

Let's get it done!

Question, I thought all was good, but this morning I got an email saying my "pay" has failed.I thought Visa was fine?
icon's card rejected because it was a china transaction but was ok after he called his bank or card co.
Yea.... Just got off the phone. Operator told me it was blocked because that website gets cited for fraud a lot. So I'll be re-ordering again in 2 hours. :fingerscrossed:

Ok all, I have the order ready to go. I've received payment from everyone.

I wanted to bump this to give the Saturday morning folks a shot to get in this order.

At 9AM EST I cut it off and submit the order.

Anyone else or does anyone want to add to their order?

Ok all, I have the order ready to go. I've received payment from everyone. I wanted to bump this to give the Saturday morning folks a shot to get in this order.At 9AM EST I cut it off and submit the order.Anyone else or does anyone want to add to their order?
thanks again for volunteering to doing this :moneybag: joe namath jersey!! :excited:

Anyone concerned that the site gets cited for fraud a lot.
Slightly though I think that might have been a visa rep talking out their ###. The transaction does NOT go through nfljerseys.com.. it goes through some secondary pay agent site (like a chinese paypal). That site is probably used as a payment gateway for many many sites... several of which are probably fraudulent. the Jerseys site seems to have a good rep. Everywhere it turns up online people have gotten their jerseys just fine. I think as long as the money is reported as being received by NFLJerseys site (which it is immediately) then there should be no issue (other than possible future charges that can be easily disputed).

[icon] said:
Psychopav said:
Do they accept Paypal?
No but they accept western union. (and maybe even offer a discount for)
Actually, I emailed the site and they do accept Paypal. Said I just have to email the list and then send Paypal.
What could possibly go wrong with ordering a whole bunch of jersey's from a company in China that has been flagged for credit card fraud, and doesn't say they accept paypal on their website but when you email them they tell you to just send them a list of what you want along with paypal payment?WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????

Users who are viewing this thread