What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

I ordered a couple jerseys from borntrade.net a few months ago. Came from Hong Kong and I got them in 2 days. Great prices too.
sorry but imma stay away from this one>>>>they only have 4 titans jerseys, and 2 of them arent on the team anymore and to top it off, the bulluck jersey is a pic of a roy halladay jersey??!?!?!prices look great but i hope they update aswell, will keep an eye out

SoopaCee said:
I ordered a couple jerseys from borntrade.net a few months ago. Came from Hong Kong and I got them in 2 days. Great prices too.
sorry but imma stay away from this one>>>>they only have 4 titans jerseys, and 2 of them arent on the team anymore and to top it off, the bulluck jersey is a pic of a roy halladay jersey??!?!?!

prices look great but i hope they update aswell, will keep an eye out
Just saw that :lmao: ....Yeah, their selection probably isnt as good as a lot of these sites, but they have a ton of Pittsburgh sports team's jerseys (looks like more than any other city/team), so I went with them.Sight def looks sketchy, and they come from Hong Kong, but I knew other people who used it. Went fine for them, went fine for me. Im still not sure how it only took 2 days for them to come from Hong Kong :lol:

SoopaCee said:
sorry but imma stay away from this one>>>>they only have 4 titans jerseys, and 2 of them arent on the team anymore and to top it off, the bulluck jersey is a pic of a roy halladay jersey??!?!?!

prices look great but i hope they update aswell, will keep an eye out
Just saw that :lmao: ....Yeah, their selection probably isnt as good as a lot of these sites, but they have a ton of Pittsburgh sports team's jerseys (looks like more than any other city/team), so I went with them.Sight def looks sketchy, and they come from Hong Kong, but I knew other people who used it. Went fine for them, went fine for me. Im still not sure how it only took 2 days for them to come from Hong Kong :lol:
2 days??? impressive :lmao:

If you guys had to recommend one site to buy from which would it be?Thanks
check dhgate.com or ioffer.com^they are auction style sites, but only buy it nows(no bidding)...except for ioffer where you actually make offers and they either accept or counteroffer

If you guys had to recommend one site to buy from which would it be?

Thanks
check dhgate.com or ioffer.com^

they are auction style sites, but only buy it nows(no bidding)...except for ioffer where you actually make offers and they either accept or counteroffer
My gf uses this one for her "designer" clothes, she recommended it to me aswell. Thanks
no prob....i get alot of stuff off there including designer clothes.....plus if you dont see something you want just ask....they can get anything upon request (most of them)

find someone your comfortable with and go from there, and dont let feedback fool ya....there are alot of people with zero's because they have to open new accounts because alot of them get shut down for selling the stuff they do

i use 1 person on that site for jerseys, and they been shut down 3 times......but they are trustworthy in my eyes, only had 1 problem and they fixed it without argument

also for designer duds....i got an armani watch off there for $35.....took it to my local jeweler, and he said it was 100% real.....so not a bad deal lol

If you guys had to recommend one site to buy from which would it be?

Thanks
check dhgate.com or ioffer.com^

they are auction style sites, but only buy it nows(no bidding)...except for ioffer where you actually make offers and they either accept or counteroffer
My gf uses this one for her "designer" clothes, she recommended it to me aswell. Thanks
no prob....i get alot of stuff off there including designer clothes.....plus if you dont see something you want just ask....they can get anything upon request (most of them)

find someone your comfortable with and go from there, and dont let feedback fool ya....there are alot of people with zero's because they have to open new accounts because alot of them get shut down for selling the stuff they do

i use 1 person on that site for jerseys, and they been shut down 3 times......but they are trustworthy in my eyes, only had 1 problem and they fixed it without argument

also for designer duds....i got an armani watch off there for $35.....took it to my local jeweler, and he said it was 100% real.....so not a bad deal lol
Care to share the name??

Just to say I had a good experience with Ioffer, can't remember the username but my Tebow 15 Jersey :bag: arrived in perfect condition, tags and everything.

Guys, I have contacted and refunded Judge Smails and Maik Jeaunz. Smails via Paypal and Maik via check.

I apologize this all went to hell. Not my fault on the jersey supplier. Definitely my fault on taking so long to refund these 2 guys.

New job, new priorities, no excuses though.

Good luck with all future orders.

Guys, I have contacted and refunded Judge Smails and Maik Jeaunz. Smails via Paypal and Maik via check.

I apologize this all went to hell. Not my fault on the jersey supplier. Definitely my fault on taking so long to refund these 2 guys.

New job, new priorities, no excuses though.

Good luck with all future orders.
lhucks debt clock deactivated for pizzatyme.

Anyone know where I can get some good knockoff world cup jerseys or Manchester united?

Also I ordered 5 jerseys from NFL jersey supply and got them quick

and easy 2 weeks later... Got a purple harvin, blue Bo jackson, Daryl strawberry, grey Zambranno, and a white Theriot... Extremely happy with all 5 of them.

Guys, I have contacted and refunded Judge Smails and Maik Jeaunz. Smails via Paypal and Maik via check.I apologize this all went to hell. Not my fault on the jersey supplier. Definitely my fault on taking so long to refund these 2 guys.New job, new priorities, no excuses though.Good luck with all future orders.
Still waiting for my refund/jerseys too.

helloguys said:
anyone know any other good sites for jerseys?

im lookin for all sports

nfljerseysupply was great to me......but yall got me worried now
I just ordered from nfljerseysupply a few weeks ago and got all the jerseys I ordered, without a problem, in 2 weeks.
I have order of Twins Mauer Jersey from www.weiketrade.com This is great. and the price is very cheap.

and they have ship items by DHL.

;)
The Engrish on that site is horrible, but the price....

i realy don't think jersey101's service is good. i still havent gotten my paypal invoice to pay for the order i sent them like 4 days ago. im not to happy with tarajersey so far.

helloguys said:

im lookin for all sports

I just ordered from nfljerseysupply a few weeks ago and got all the jerseys I ordered, without a problem, in 2 weeks.
I have order of Twins Mauer Jersey from www.weiketrade.com This is great. and the price is very cheap.

:thumbup:
anyone try this?

'helloguys said:

im lookin for all sports

Yah,ordered there before ,i was caught by the awesome pics when i did a google search for my Revis jerseys. went to the website just to find there just charge $25 for each jersey, too cheap to believe. i contact their customer service to get some guarenty about quality. they are confident about that so i placed my order . and just got my jersey looks awesome as the pics show .

anyone try this?

Looking for some soccer jerseys for my kids, and nfljerseysupply.cc came up. Preices are great....

Thanking of pulling the trigger here

Looking for some soccer jerseys for my kids, and nfljerseysupply.cc came up. Preices are great....Thanking of pulling the trigger here
kissjersys.comuse Felinyour welcome...I've been using them for a loooong time and I probably shouldn't be giving this up, but enjoy...good quality and service

Looking for some soccer jerseys for my kids, and nfljerseysupply.cc came up. Preices are great....Thanking of pulling the trigger here
kissjersys.comuse Felinyour welcome...I've been using them for a loooong time and I probably shouldn't be giving this up, but enjoy...good quality and service
heading there right now to check it out!Thanks
No problem Ask her for the inventory lists. She'll email you the excel files. There is more to choose from then what is on the website and it is easier to filter to what you are looking for.

'Parmcat said:
'cstu said:
The ridiculous thing is that these sites will be back up tomorrow.
Not 10 minutes ago I ordered 4 jerseys from nfljerseysupply.cc

That domain is not on the list, so I hope it squeeks through
AHHHHHHHH ####

Woke up to this email this morning:

Dear Parmcat,

Hope you're fine.

One important thing we'd like to clarify is that we're suddenly told our online payment method is updating recently.

Would you please make the payment via Western Union for this order:

Full name: Guo Chen

Address: Shishi Road 229

City: Putian

Province: Fujian Province

Post code: 351100

Phone: 86-0594-2586879

First business is really important to show our quality and service.And we do hope that we could do long-term,not just one business.

For this inconvenience, we send you some discount. It should be 174.38USD, new price is 165USD for this order.

We're dealing with this issue and it really needs a little more time, hope you could understand.

I was able to cancel my paypal payment, so no harm there.....

Ah well

Are any of these sites still working or has the government determined that they are illegal? Does free enterprise work with foreign manufacturers? Anyone know what's up with these now? :popcorn:

'James Bond said:
Are any of these sites still working or has the government determined that they are illegal? Does free enterprise work with foreign manufacturers? Anyone know what's up with these now? :popcorn:
Not sure exactly what you're asking. The product itself is illegal.

'helloguys said:

im lookin for all sports

I have order of Twins Mauer Jersey from http://www.weiketrade.com This is great. and the price is very cheap.

anyone try this?
yes .i've bought there before and the price is decent .the quality of the jersey is just awesome but there is a little problem about the size . it's way too large than the normal jersey . you should be careful about it when you buy from them

Anyone know if any of these sites are still around?
They are, because I still get spammed by them. Here's an example: http://www.wholesale-cheap-jerseys.com/wholesale-jersey/NFL-jersey-c68_p1.html
I worded my question poorly.Can anyone recommend a reliable site? How do I know if it's for real or if I'm being scammed? I'm looking at this site and thinking about placing an order.
for real jersey ? nflshop ?

Someone referred to NFLIS.com. I sent them an email and let's see if they respond. Jerseys looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread