What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (4 Viewers)

I've got a guy locally that sells authentic RBK jerseys at (near) cost as a price leader for his sports-shop. I think I'd rather pay him his $50 then send 45 to some dude in China!
You're sending the money to china either way.. HTH
True enough, but I'm also helping a small local bisinessman and getting an (albeit only very slightly) superior product.
How is it superior? You do realize if he's selling this same jersey for $50 then it's coming from the same Chinese factories right? In that case, why not just order from this site and then hand the guy a $20 and you'll be helping him out more (won't have to pay taxes on it...and you're stilll getting the same jersey) If he's selling a licensed jersey for $60 then you're getting a cheap replica jersey with screen printed numbers and name.. in which case you're getting an INFERIOR product for twice as much money.

I've got a guy locally that sells authentic RBK jerseys at (near) cost as a price leader for his sports-shop. I think I'd rather pay him his $50 then send 45 to some dude in China!
You're sending the money to china either way.. HTH
True enough, but I'm also helping a small local bisinessman and getting an (albeit only very slightly) superior product.
How is it superior? You do realize if he's selling this same jersey for $50 then it's coming from the same Chinese factories right? In that case, why not just order from this site and then hand the guy a $20 and you'll be helping him out more (won't have to pay taxes on it...and you're stilll getting the same jersey)

If he's selling a licensed jersey for $60 then you're getting a cheap replica jersey with screen printed numbers and name.. in which case you're getting an INFERIOR product for twice as much money.
:ph34r: Guy has a shop chuck full of NFL merchandise, as well as NASCAR, etc. I've spent over an hour talking to the guy at a time. Apaarently he used to work for Reebok as a regional distributor, and now runs his own shop. Get's a better then average deal throught RBK since he personally knows all the reps, and says he sells the jerseys near his cost as a leader to get people in the store. From everything I can tell looking at them...he's probably telling the truth.But I'm very well aware that it might come from the same darn Chinese supplier in the end, just through a couple more sets of hands. All I can say is these things are gorgous, very comparable to the ones typically hanging in shops for $150+, with all the expected patches/tags/logos.

Not trying to knock on you guys...cuz I'd order some if I didn't have my local dude! :)

If he's selling a licensed jersey for $60 then you're getting a cheap replica jersey with screen printed numbers and name.. in which case you're getting an INFERIOR product for twice as much money.
:ph34r: No silkscreen...all expected sewn logos/patches etc.

In what way is $26 (or $24!) in the same conversation with $50?Or do you not have friends to coordinate this with?
4. You forgot to include your shipping and other costs.
XHey everyone! What's $24 + 0?

your "guy" sells them for 50 because he buys them for 24 w/free shipping

Just an update here everyone. I went to place the order and they were out of the Polamalu White jersey. I'm waiting for that person to let me know what they want to do. They have the White one from the Super Bowl.So, since the order isn't finalized, I'll still take any more orders. You can find the Paypal address earlier in the thread. Also, please PM me with your name, jersey, etc.Once I have a response from the one I'm waiting for, I'll cut the order then.Fair enough?!I guess it's a good sign that they told me they didn't have the one jersey in stock. They said they had all others.Thanks,Russ
bueller.....bueller???? :excited:

:lol: No silkscreen...all expected sewn logos/patches etc.
Okay...then...
This

Folks, just wanted to give you an update. The jerseys are shipping on tomorrow (Sunday 6/14). I had to work through a couple of issues on our side with the order, but the other end is good thus far.

Folks, just wanted to give you an update. The jerseys are shipping on tomorrow (Sunday 6/14). I had to work through a couple of issues on our side with the order, but the other end is good thus far.
thanks for the update- been wondering what happened to you pizzatyme....i look forward to my joe namath jersey......how soon do you think you will be able to ship them individually once you receive the order?? <_<

thanks for the update- been wondering what happened to you pizzatyme....i look forward to my joe namath jersey......how soon do you think you will be able to ship them individually once you receive the order?? :thumbdown:
I'll be on vacation in SD until Saturday night. I'm sure the jerseys will be here by then. Once I get back, I'll get them all out ASAP. It would be helpful if everyone sent me their full mailing address via email to: pizzatyme@yahoo.comSorry, but last week I was traveling and in class all day. Corporate travel sucks! :)

thanks for the update- been wondering what happened to you pizzatyme....i look forward to my joe namath jersey......how soon do you think you will be able to ship them individually once you receive the order?? :bag:
I'll be on vacation in SD until Saturday night. I'm sure the jerseys will be here by then. Once I get back, I'll get them all out ASAP. It would be helpful if everyone sent me their full mailing address via email to: pizzatyme@yahoo.comSorry, but last week I was traveling and in class all day. Corporate travel sucks! :banned:
whew.........ok i'll send you my address again..........no problem have a blast in san diego.....it's so nice there....particularly la jolla....make sure you take a ride down the coast there!! :mellow:

In what way is $26 (or $24!) in the same conversation with $50?Or do you not have friends to coordinate this with?
1. I don't have to find friends to coordinate with. I can buy them one at a time, at my leisure, 4 miles up the road.2. It's the genuine article.3. It's a legit local businessman.4. You forgot to include your shipping and other costs.
You are a giant snob.

Got the first half of my order today. I didn't know it would come in 2 halves, so I'm a little nervous. I haven't seen them yet, but my wife says they look quality.

I sent an e-mail about the other half (USPS and I didn't bother to try to get a tracking number). I'll let folks know what happens.

BTW, these were ordered on the 9th, so this is the 5th business day. :thumbup:

Just to update with my order, sent in an order on Friday night for a bunch of people at work for 13 jerseys. Got an email Sunday morning about out of stock on two jerseys. Gave them my replacements Monday morning and was told the order would ship tomorrow. Very prompt responses from them, not sure if the customer service folks are in China or not but if they are very surprised at the prompt responses I received this morning. I will update when I get them and try and post some pics.

Got the first half of my order today. I didn't know it would come in 2 halves, so I'm a little nervous. I haven't seen them yet, but my wife says they look quality.I sent an e-mail about the other half (USPS and I didn't bother to try to get a tracking number). I'll let folks know what happens.BTW, these were ordered on the 9th, so this is the 5th business day. :lmao:
I just received an e-mail back with the tracking number for the second package.Customer service: :lmao: :lmao:Quality: tentative :thumbup: :thumbup:Price: :thumbup: :thumbup:What's not to like?

If his 'guy' is selling legit onfield product, he's not selling this crap. If he was, he'd run the risk of being shut down by the Reebok rep.Not that surprising to see Rbk NFL jerseys going this cheap right now though. In the middle of the tanking of the economy last fall, Finish Line was the first retailer out with 40% off NFL jerseys...around mid-Oct.The NFL jersey business is in the tank right now for retail and Rbk. They are dumping jersey inventory for cheap on retailers, and the retailers are in turn selling them cheap.MLB jerseys are also slow, but better than NFL right now. NBA swingman replicas are actually selling better than any of them (percentage-wise).

Just got my order in. I have two in my account though. One is processing and one is pending. Anyone else have that. Want to make sure I didnt mess up and order the same thing twice.

I had a few back out so we were at 9. I ordered myself an extra one. A sweet Wild Thing Vaughn Indians 99 jersey

Just a bit outside

Just got my order in. I have two in my account though. One is processing and one is pending. Anyone else have that. Want to make sure I didnt mess up and order the same thing twice.I had a few back out so we were at 9. I ordered myself an extra one. A sweet Wild Thing Vaughn Indians 99 jerseyJust a bit outside
Wow, I hadn't noticed that before. That is pretty sweet.There is a Boston Bruins jersey with the #1 and "Mason" as the name. I have no idea what that is all about. Any ideas?

Just got my order in. I have two in my account though. One is processing and one is pending. Anyone else have that. Want to make sure I didnt mess up and order the same thing twice.I had a few back out so we were at 9. I ordered myself an extra one. A sweet Wild Thing Vaughn Indians 99 jerseyJust a bit outside
Wow, I hadn't noticed that before. That is pretty sweet.There is a Boston Bruins jersey with the #1 and "Mason" as the name. I have no idea what that is all about. Any ideas?
Steve Mason - goalie?

Steve Mason - goalie?
:confused:No one I've ever heard of. On the Bruins, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Mason - goalie?
believe he was in the Boston junior league and was traded to Columbus at some point

Steve Mason - goalie?
believe he was in the Boston junior league and was traded to Columbus at some point
I think he was drafted by Columbus. I don't recall him ever being a part of the Bruins minor league system.

Anyone know if I can call and tell my credit card company to forget it and cancel order since it has not been shipped yet. Starting to get nervous about this whole thing even though people here got their stuff

Wow... I'll be very interested to hear from Pizza on Saturday.
This is starting to really suck...
I believe the site was still up and running when Pizza placed the order, and I'm pretty sure he was in communication with them and even got a shipping date. My guess is that Pizza's order was probably one of the very last to ship, but I'm thinking (and hoping) that it did indeed ship...

Funny thing is that I talked with the customer relations person yesterday around 10am. But have not been able to get a hold of them since.

Pretty sure that I am out $240. Tough way to learn a lesson. Now I have to figure out how to tell my wife

bought a visa gift card today to make the purchase so there is no attachment to my bank

ah I think I'll hold off for a few days to see how this shakes out

I believe the site was still up and running when Pizza placed the order, and I'm pretty sure he was in communication with them and even got a shipping date. My guess is that Pizza's order was probably one of the very last to ship, but I'm thinking (and hoping) that it did indeed ship...
It was up and running just before I posted on here above. Then it went offline. 10:30 PM EST.ETA: back up and running...

Just called my credit card company and this is what they said

nfljerseys have not processed the charge yet even though I did it yesterday. They have 4 days to do it or the transaction gets canceled

If they process it, I can then file a claim and she made it seem like they would stop payment to the company

Ill post when I hear. Im not sure if Im being too anxious here but its a lot of money for me to swallow right now

Hopefully it is just a glitch and everyone gets their stuff

It was up and running just before I posted on here above. Then it went offline. 10:30 PM EST.
I've got to think Pizza's order was shipped out... I'll be crossing my fingers until Saturday.

Looks like it might've been taken down just so they could add some new products. :thumbup:

ETA: Pedroia, blue Barry Sanders, Jim Plunkett, Ken Stabler, Dan Fouts, Roberto Clemente, Robin Yount, some LeBron James jerseys, and a bunch of Penguins Cup Finals jerseys.

Just called my credit card company and this is what they saidnfljerseys have not processed the charge yet even though I did it yesterday. They have 4 days to do it or the transaction gets canceledIf they process it, I can then file a claim and she made it seem like they would stop payment to the companyIll post when I hear. Im not sure if Im being too anxious here but its a lot of money for me to swallow right nowHopefully it is just a glitch and everyone gets their stuff
Im willing to wait a couple more days...did contact customer service though...

http://ecseller.com/

this site looks good as well

:thumbup: they also have a mason bruins jersey
:lmao: That site's hockey jerseys look just fine... but their football jerseys look a little off, and their baseball jerseys look way off - even comparing one to the other.

Even with that being said, I am extremely tempted to grab a USC O.J. Simpson jersey from that site...

http://ecseller.com/

this site looks good as well

:thumbup: they also have a mason bruins jersey
:lmao: That site's hockey jerseys look just fine... but their football jerseys look a little off, and their baseball jerseys look way off - even comparing one to the other.

Even with that being said, I am extremely tempted to grab a USC O.J. Simpson jersey from that site...
funny thats theonly NCAA jersey I see on that site... :lmao:

Wow, that is terrible. Definitely stick with the site originally posted here.
the original site had the same problem with Woodley's O's and they also have the same Mason B's jersey. Looks like the same offerings but just at a different site

http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/pittsburgh-...sey-p-2328.html

W00DLEY

Users who are viewing this thread