Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I post my least favorite commercials here

"THIS...GIRL IS ON FIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!"Oh hey, go on a spending binge and unwisely use credit and you too can meet Alicia Keys*!*- She won't like you any more because you use a special credit card.

:goodposting:I really, really hate the Proactiv commercials too.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still want to punch that curly haired kid who claims she doesn't know what a computer is in the face.

Excited neighbor: Hey man, check out these cool Xmas decorations I got for our yard! GMC-buying DB: So what? Mine lights up too *hits remote, truck beeps* EN: Wow, that's awesome, thanks for

What's a computer? It's what I'm going to beat you to death with.  

Radioshack has a new one for the holidays. Some pre-teen girl :homer: receives a phone or something and just shrieks like she is on fire for 30 seconds or whatever. Horrible. There needs to be a firing squad for some of these advertisers.

Radio Shack. Still in business. Geniuses.

Guiness is obviously racist. I mean, read between the line here folks:

What makes Guiness Black Lager so special? Let me explain.

Regular beer is kind of a friendly bubbly color,

There's just something about black,

It adds more character, more style, more taste.

Choose Guiness black Lager.

I think you'll agree... there's something about black.

The chorus of the bumper music for the commercial outro "Once you go black, you never go back".

And to top it off, they have a white guy pimping the beer in the commercial to hide their racist overtones. Shame on you Guiness, shame on you.

The chorus of the bumper music for the commercial outro "Once you go black, you never go back".

And to top it off, they have a white guy pimping the beer in the commercial to hide their racist overtones. Shame on you Guiness, shame on you.

Meh, Guinness Black Lager also tastes like s###. And this is from a devoted Guinness Draught drinker.

"Daaaaaad? Daaaaaad?"

Why is there a floating, full DVR next to my bed?

So annoying.

Oof. Just came in to post that. The whole series of them.
I don't get it.

I have the issue of recording 2 shows at once and not being able to watch a 3rd. I know the issue.

The idea that the problem is so ubiquitous and pervasive in your life that it can be represented by I massive floating screen in your face... that I don't get

Nice avatar!

"Daaaaaad? Daaaaaad?"

So annoying.

I don't get it.

I have the issue of recording 2 shows at once and not being able to watch a 3rd. I know the issue.

The idea that the problem is so ubiquitous and pervasive in your life that it can be represented by I massive floating screen in your face... that I don't get

Just saw one I hadn't seen before that made me laugh out loud. The floating screen was on the bed, pinning his pants to the mattress and his harpy wife rags on him for not wearing different ones. He likes those, he said. She said, then don't wear pants. So then he slayed me with "Then I'm ready, waiting on you.". Perfect deadpan and only redeeming moment of that series.

"Daaaaaad? Daaaaaad?"

So annoying.

I don't get it.

Just saw one I hadn't seen before that made me laugh out loud. The floating screen was on the bed, pinning his pants to the mattress and his harpy wife rags on him for not wearing different ones. He likes those, he said. She said, then don't wear pants. So then he slayed me with "Then I'm ready, waiting on you.". Perfect deadpan and only redeeming moment of that series.
The worst commercials. I would make sweet, joyous hate love to that wife/mom though. Something lustful about her.

Probably my least favorite commercial tagline ever: "Find God's match for you at ChristianMingle.com"

That's as much "wrong" as you can possibly put into 7 words

Look how many levels you have to clear for this statement to be true:

1. God has to exist

2. God has to care who your match is

3. God has to intervene in finding your match

4. God has to have decided to use the internet as the conduit for finding your match

5. God has decided that ChristianMingle.com is the place where your match is found

I don't think CrossEyed on his best day even buys into level 4

Probably my least favorite commercial tagline ever: "Find God's match for you at ChristianMingle.com"

1. God has to exist

4. God has to have decided to use the internet as the conduit for finding your match

5. God has decided that ChristianMingle.com is the place where your match is found

That's not even the worse online dating commercial. I present to you...

Noticed recently that they took that off the ending in the commercial :lmao:

1st time I saw it I knew they'd get complaints

Edited by Sweet Feet

"Daaaaaad? Daaaaaad?"

So annoying.

I don't get it.

There's one more:

"I feel like it's watching me walk around naked."

"Well, at least somebody gets to."

<brushes teeth>

I believe there's a mcdonald's radio spot pimping one dollar drinks that goes something like

drinks are one dollar every day

the day you lock stares with a baby -- one dollar

the day your cat something or other -- one dollar

somethingsomethingsomething - one dollar

every day between now and the end of time -- one dollar

limited time only

the Bud Light "labels / kickers" commercialTHE ####ING LABELS DON'T LINE UP!

:confused:
aligning the labels to be parallel with the field so that it creates a synergy with the flight path of the ball. THE LABELS DON'T LINE UP.

aligning the labels to be parallel with the field so that it creates a synergy with the flight path of the ball. THE LABELS DON'T LINE UP.
The black guy's is facing to the right instead of straight out like everyone else's.

The black guy's is facing to the right instead of straight out like everyone else's.
Is this what we're going with?

Is this what we're going with?
I'm assuming that's what he's talking about. I noticed that prior to it being mentioned. Personally, I'm more offended that they think it's the labels that ensure Janikowski makes the field goal. Janikowski is usually pretty good.

PM shuke for further explanation
  • 2 weeks later...

1. God has to exist

People that would even consider using it already believe in 1 and 2. 3 - 5 don't have to be true, they're just a matter of convenience. But really, that's a narrow demographic ad so none of it really matters.

"Daaaaaad? Daaaaaad?"

So annoying.

I don't get it.

There's one more:

"I feel like it's watching me walk around naked."

"Well, at least somebody gets to."

<brushes teeth>

Might as well stay, it's not like we're watching TV. Besides, we have all this fancy cheese. You look like a brie man if I've ever seen one.

That dude is money and I've seen another commercial or two for other products that he's in.

I get the basic premise -- big football fan gets to watch her favorite team anywhere she goes on Verizon Wireless with NFL Mobile.

But there are two things that I just can't understand:

1) She gets progressively hotter/less frumpy in each scene. Why? Does subscribing to Verizon make you hotter?

2) At the 0:11 mark, why does she say "Aww" like something bad (or maybe 'cute'?) happened, and then correct herself "I mean awww yeah!"?

One of those commercials where if I saw it once, it wouldn't register with me positively or negatively. But they play it so often during football games, I've had a million opportunities to notice how odd some of these elements are.