What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (4 Viewers)

Somebody, somewhere is going go snap one day when they hear that freakin' Chase song Somebody Left the Gate Open one more time. I keep wishing JackLinks Sasquatch would throw a boulder at the rock climbing chick.
"COME SAVE US A RUNAWAY TRAIN GOING *unintelligible* OVER AND OVER AND..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Those AT&T commericals with the little kids make me want to throw the TV out the window.
It's the guy that I hate, not the kids or the concept. The guy thinks he's Stephen Colbert.
What's up with that guy's legs in the new commercial where he is sitting at the table with the kids? Normal upper body and the legs of a midget. Freaky.
Noticed that too after I got done being annoyed by the shrill kid. "We want more! We want more!"

Those AT&T commericals with the little kids make me want to throw the TV out the window.
It's the guy that I hate, not the kids or the concept. The guy thinks he's Stephen Colbert.
What's up with that guy's legs in the new commercial where he is sitting at the table with the kids? Normal upper body and the legs of a midget. Freaky.
Noticed that too after I got done being annoyed by the shrill kid. "We want more! We want more!"
I follow you.

I can't find a link because it's a radio spot, but there is an Esurance commercial where the guy actually says the word "Interwebs"... twice!

MAJOR douche-chills.

Somebody, somewhere is going go snap one day when they hear that freakin' Chase song Somebody Left the Gate Open one more time. I keep wishing JackLinks Sasquatch would throw a boulder at the rock climbing chick.
"COME SAVE US A RUNAWAY TRAIN GOING *unintelligible* OVER AND OVER AND..."
This tune is awful and it's back in heavy rotation. The lyrics sound like Mars Volta gone lesbo. I'm too lazy to do any research but I feel like it must have been written purely as an uber-obnoxious ad jingle.The worst part is, you don't notice it until it's right on top of you. And then it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys seen the Reverse Mortgage commercial starring Robert Wagner? It begins with him sitting in a studio, in a director's chair, reading a script. Normally, most people would be skeptical of reverse mortgages. It's a scam, right? But Robert Wagner is READING A HOLLYWOOD SCRIPT! How could this not be legit?

Have you guys seen the Reverse Mortgage commercial starring Robert Wagner? It begins with him sitting in a studio, in a director's chair, reading a script. Normally, most people would be skeptical of reverse mortgages. It's a scam, right? But Robert Wagner is READING A HOLLYWOOD SCRIPT! How could this not be legit?
He killed Natalie Wood. Guy should be in jail.

I would like everyone involved with this commercial to die a horrible and immediate death.
I've never seen that commercial before. But the BL think tank should move on from the Here We Go platform and soon. It seems my TV market is stuck on showing the 12 different ATT kid commecials and the Alltel "da da da, horsey don't speak..." and "hatchett chop" nightmares. However, I do like the DirectTV spot where the guy's car catches fire from a small spark from jumper cables and the woman gets molested by the giant air puppet.

Until watching every commercial break of the NCAA tournament, I would have never known of the high demand for men’s underwear that don’t pinch or stink.

What does it take to get a job in advertising these days? Are they hiring kids right out of junior high?

DUH!

You think THAT'S bad? You should hear their radio spot. Ten brain-deads saying DUH! for 30 seconds. The most inane, mind-numbing nonsense ever.

Sitting in a lounge at a car dealership today, I watched a J.G. Wentworth informercial where they sit around laughing about J.G. Wentworth advertisements that they're watching. That was meta horrible.

The gal who shrieks while ziplining - ZIPLINING! VERY SAFE....NOT JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE HERE - needs to put a sock in her piehole and the commercial needs an immediate death. I think it's a Chase commercial, but really, I don't know. I hate hearing her shriek.

The gal who shrieks while ziplining - ZIPLINING! VERY SAFE....NOT JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE HERE - needs to put a sock in her piehole and the commercial needs an immediate death. I think it's a Chase commercial, but really, I don't know. I hate hearing her shriek.
I think I know the one. Some black chick who talks about how staunchly "conservative" she is, right? The crew back home wouldn't even recognize her because she's so CRAZY riding a zip line? Do people really congratulate themselves over tiny achievements like this?

I think I know the one. Some black chick who talks about how staunchly "conservative" she is, right? The crew back home wouldn't even recognize her because she's so CRAZY riding a zip line? Do people really congratulate themselves over tiny achievements like this?
Yes, that's the one. Awful.

And yes, my ex-wife was precisely like this. She got a tattoo and you would have thought she split an atom. She went parasailing - an activity that makes ziplining look like mainlining heroin and flying a stealth bomber - and ensured everybody we encountered knew about it.

Despise the

I get that one can be lonely as a senior citizen, but snooping on your neighbors when they get a new bathtub? And why did the bath fitters guy park his van in the neighbor's driveway? And why was he walking to the house from the other direction?

I finally saw this. OMG! Too funny. She's strapped in with 16 harnesses. :lmao:

Can't stand that State Farm ad where some slut blows her savings on some crappy purse. I do like the old man with the buck on a hook.

Metamucil chick riding a stationary bike while multitasking saying that people who say fiber does just one thing are what "She likes to call, WRONG" before doing her best Amy Poehler facial expression. My god, I've never wanted to a woman to drown so hard in all my life.

Metamucil chick riding a stationary bike while multitasking saying that people who say fiber does just one thing are what "She likes to call, WRONG" before doing her best Amy Poehler facial expression. My god, I've never wanted to a woman to drown so hard in all my life.
15 seconds after I posted this, this commercial came on MLB Network. :lmao:

Doing some scouting for Team #### Show?

Doing some scouting for Team #### Show?
Gambling :bag:

Nice move in Cake Leeg. Stooner Poodles starting to show cracks in the armor.

The Discover Card commercial with the two chubby black ladies is my current least favorite. The cackling at the end is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Plus, like you're going to forget why you called in just because a person answered?

The Discover Card commercial with the two chubby black ladies is my current least favorite. The cackling at the end is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Plus, like you're going to forget why you called in just because a person answered?
I keep waiting for the Discover lady in that commercial to start talking about the power of Pine-Sol.

That Dausault Systemes commercial you see on Golf Channel is the most confusing, headspinning thing you'll ever see. Can't find the 30sec cut online, only the 1min - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7y-ErlfwI.

The 1min cut makes some sense but the 30s version crams 4 or 5 disparate things in there in a very WTF way. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. "WTF did I just watch?"

Users who are viewing this thread