What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (3 Viewers)

Any commercial with that awful "Honestly, I want to see you be free!" song, or whatever the lyrics are.

The first time I heard that song was more than enough. She sounds like she's struggling to hit those notes. Nails on a chalkboard.

Any commercial with that awful "Honestly, I want to see you be free!" song, or whatever the lyrics are.

The first time I heard that song was more than enough. She sounds like she's struggling to hit those notes. Nails on a chalkboard.
:goodposting: I was going to post this myself but couldn't remember what the words were.

The new Griffin Force spots for KIA are terrible. They're dumb to begin with, but they suck to an extra degree or two because Jack McBrayer is barely acceptable in small doses - repeated viewing of his unfunny scenes over and over again is insufferable.

I actually liked the first few Griffin ads for Kia too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hulu has been running these Ford commercials incessantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZvFTEF3EU

I want to kill that snotty little girl and everyone involved in raising her. And I mean snotty literally--it sounds like there's a pound of solid mucus polluting her devil-spawn cranium.
The Ford commercials are awful. The one with the girl who will send swatches is played incessantly.Also, do people seriously not see the United States in even the most sparse coverage map? Am I supposed to believe that?
Terrible. If she sends me swatches, I'm sending coal.
O/U on how many times she's divorced by the time she is 40.

Encyclopedia Brown said:
The new voice of Charlie the Tuna is awful. It's like a bad impression of Paulie Walnuts.

They need to bring back the sarcastic Charlie from the 1980's.
I always hate when they change voice actors. New one is hardly ever as good.

What's up with the phone commercials where the dad is a gold fish and the daughter has little blue animated birds flying around her? Don't get that one.

Jayrok said:
Officer Pete Malloy said:
Jayrok said:
What's up with the phone commercials where the dad is a gold fish and the daughter has little blue animated birds flying around her? Don't get that one.
Link?
Not a gold fish.. I meant hamster... link

a different spot: link
:hate:
Agreed. "Framily" is bad to start but then some D- version of Wes Anderson/Spike Jonze decided to make a series of commercials.Add in the repeated NCAA tourney viewings and these are currently the worst commercials on TV.

Jayrok said:
Jayrok said:
Link?

Agreed. "Framily" is bad to start but then some D- version of Wes Anderson/Spike Jonze decided to make a series of commercials.Add in the repeated NCAA tourney viewings and these are currently the worst commercials on TV.
But why is the dad a hamster?

Jayrok said:
Jayrok said:
Link?

It's Richard Gere.

Jayrok said:
Jayrok said:
Link?

It's Richard Gere.
mind blown. Now I know I hate that commercial.

Link?

It's Richard Gere.
mind blown. Now I know I hate that commercial.
came in here to mention these. Those commercials are terrible.

15 second commercial against Mark Pryor (Sen-AR) on youtube. It comes up every time youtube is activated. It plays out the entire 15 seconds, and features a fat-###, marble-mouthed hick who tries to say "constituents." #### ensues.

Needing youtube about 500+ times over the last week for our song draft, I want to find the ####er from campaign office that cut this deal and shoot him in the lungs.

These Direct TV commercials with the wire puppet wife schtick are beyond stupid. How ad agencies get places to pay millions of dollars to do work like that is amazing.

Okay just to make sure, I am not the only one who thinks the moms in the old spice commercial are crying because they are banging their sons

And the Asian version in the bowling alley is not only creepy but at very least mildly racist

I know all markets have annoying accident lawyer commercials (could probably do a thread just on them.) Here in Columbus, we have a guy named Kevin Kurgis who has tons of horrible commercials. This one plays a lot and I can never hit the mute button fast enough.

I know all markets have annoying accident lawyer commercials (could probably do a thread just on them.) Here in Columbus, we have a guy named Kevin Kurgis who has tons of horrible commercials. This one plays a lot and I can never hit the mute button fast enough.
:lmao: I went to high school with that guy driving the car.

:lmao: I went to high school with that guy driving the car.
I hate your friend. But not as much as I hate the 2 playing his daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread