Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I post my least favorite commercials here

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still want to punch that curly haired kid who claims she doesn't know what a computer is in the face.

Excited neighbor: Hey man, check out these cool Xmas decorations I got for our yard! GMC-buying DB: So what? Mine lights up too *hits remote, truck beeps* EN: Wow, that's awesome, thanks for

What's a computer? It's what I'm going to beat you to death with.  

1 hour ago, Plorfu said:

Hi, we're PC Matic. We are a world-class,  highly sophisticated defense system for your computers. So why do all of our commercials look like they were shot for 100 bucks by my Uncle Rick, including this terrible piece of crap featuring what I can only assume is a failed family Christian rock band?

this is amazing. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Plorfu said:

Hi, we're PC Matic. We are a world-class,  highly sophisticated defense system for your computers. So why do all of our commercials look like they were shot for 100 bucks by my Uncle Rick, including this terrible piece of crap featuring what I can only assume is a failed family Christian rock band?

It's the same marketing strategy that the Nigerian scammers use. They deliberately create a pitch that is so bad and unbelievable that only a gullible moron would fall for it. Because that's the demographic that is going to be the most profitable for them.

3 hours ago, Plorfu said:

Holy crap.  That is approaching Norton Furniture level of bad.

Edited by shuke
ETA: and by bad I mean awesome.
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Buckna said:

That one is horrible, she looks fake as #### with her giant chompers fake smile.

Now at least Charlize Theron is in skimpy clothing and rolling around in water in her commercial.

Life must really suck when you can't appreciate the small things, like the beauty of a gorgeous woman.

34 minutes ago, Bull Dozier said:
16 hours ago, Buckna said:

That one is horrible, she looks fake as #### with her giant chompers fake smile.

Now at least Charlize Theron is in skimpy clothing and rolling around in water in her commercial.

Life must really suck when you can't appreciate the small things, like the beauty of a gorgeous woman.

I think they are referred to as a Mare.

HTH

• Like 3

Car commercials make me hyper stabby, but there is one with the kid who wakes up on Christmas and runs to the window to look at his driveway for a new car.  Then they do this at different ages until he is an adult and the car is in the driveway.  I am sure most of your 5 -9 - 14 year olds wake up on Christmas looking for a new car in the driveway.

• Like 2
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:51 AM, WhatDoIKnow said:

The new Allstate Mayhem road flair commercial is pretty damn good.

Sorry, can we talk about good commercials in here?

Since 90% of ads are god awful, it actually makes more sense to talk about the few good ones.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

Who asked for the ability to do this anyway?

People are really bored, aren't they?

Reminds me of that Motorola commercial where they were like "remember 2007? Smart Phones OMG!" Do I really need to upgrade and pay $1,000 in order to animate my face with some terrible emoji?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DallasDMac said:
8 hours ago, Josie Maran said:

The Domino's "pizza insurance" ads are exquisitely stupid.

I think the one where he slips on the ice is actually pretty funny.

My kid likes to point out - where is he walking to?  Did he park in someone else's driveway?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, heckmanm said:

My kid likes to point out - where is he walking to?  Did he park in someone else's driveway?

They are trying to prove a point. You don't have to be very smart to order their crappy pizza.

Edited by Leroy Hoard
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

I don't buy dominoes or any chain pizza really. Anyone know how much it costs to insure your pizza? Are their tiers based on amount of toppings?

Also depends on if the pizza has any pre-existing conditions.

• Like 4

If you have an outbreak of Skittles on your body you should probably stay home.

You should never eat a Skittles that you have plucked from someone else's body.

I don't want to consume any food that's portrayed as an outbreak that's plucked off of a body part and eaten by someone else.

• Like 3
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:37 PM, Daywalker said:

There was an ad for that on twitter that showed up so often that I blocked the sender.

Then it got changed to an sent directly from Twitter that you can't delete. :wall: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 2:01 PM, jhib said:

We were watching Survivor last night and the Verizon/Pixel commercial comes on.  My wife has the remote and realizes we started watching late, so starts to fast forward.  I yell, "Wait! Maybe this is the time he gets run over!"  Wife and son look at me like I'm crazy, so I explain myself.  Wife now looks at me like I'm a stupid idiot, but son is cracking up.  He says, "Ooooh.  I'm going to start doing that with that annoying Chevy guy.  Maybe one of the cars will suddenly turn on and hit him."

My son is now convinced they are just messing with us by putting them in the middle of a highway in the more recent Chevy commercials.

14 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:
2 hours ago, Evilgrin 72 said:

You can't possibly tell me you haven't seen that Mountain Dew commercial with Danny McBride.  It's on every 4 seconds, on every channel.

I watch very little live TV. I DVR everything and skip commercials. When we do watch live TV, we pretty much auto-mute commercial breaks. Also, I have no idea who Danny McBride is.

This begs the question, then... why are you in this thread?

• Like 5
On 1/26/2018 at 11:22 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

If you have an outbreak of Skittles on your body you should probably stay home.

You should never eat a Skittles that you have plucked from someone else's body.

I don't want to consume any food that's portrayed as an outbreak that's plucked off of a body part and eaten by someone else.

I like that one. Contract the Rainbow!