Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I post my least favorite commercials here

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still want to punch that curly haired kid who claims she doesn't know what a computer is in the face.

Excited neighbor: Hey man, check out these cool Xmas decorations I got for our yard! GMC-buying DB: So what? Mine lights up too *hits remote, truck beeps* EN: Wow, that's awesome, thanks for

What's a computer? It's what I'm going to beat you to death with.  

On 12/17/2018 at 11:38 PM, jhib said:

So are Chevy employees really all that happy that everyone else gets their discounts, too?  If everybody gets them, they're not quite a perk of employment, are they?

They're just happy the bearded spokesman isn't in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Joe Summer said:

"I love it."

"Oh, actually, that was supposed to be for--"

"I love it."

"I like red."

THE TWO VEHICLES ARE NOT THE SAME MODEL YOU IDIOT. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR PICKUP TRUCK FOR AN SUV.

I’m ready to murder someone.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Jed said:

Geico commercials are horrible in general, but the grandpa nose whistling thing takes the cake.

Though I did enter the Geico "Best of" contest to be in one of their commercials.

• Like 1
On 12/29/2018 at 5:51 PM, Joe Summer said:

"I love it."

"Oh, actually, that was supposed to be for--"

"I love it."

"I like red."

THE TWO VEHICLES ARE NOT THE SAME MODEL YOU IDIOT. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR PICKUP TRUCK FOR AN SUV.

My bigger problem is that she just got his and her watches, he comes back at her with his and her trucks and is being a selfish wench and stealing his truck.  She must be crazy in the sack.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 2
59 minutes ago, Tecumseh said:

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I absolutely love the Dr. Pepper "Fansville" campaign. I'd watch that show every week.

There's a thread for that.

20 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Only in Pennsylvania (and maybe surrounding states) but the pa lottery commercials must be done by lobotomy patients.

They’ve gotten an incredible amount of mileage out of the Christmas one. 

21 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Only in Pennsylvania (and maybe surrounding states) but the pa lottery commercials must be done by lobotomy patients.

What? You have a problem with Pennsylvania's 2nd most famous groundhog?

9 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

it's not just that, which is insanely idiotic, but all the other ones are mind numbing as well.

I mean, who gives lottery tickets as Christmas gifts? :loco:

So these Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials.  Most were crappie and the payoff at the end was pretty bad.   Les Miles stole the trophy and got stuck by lightning.  I was hoping it would be Larry from the previous campaigns.  

The refs neighbors wasn't too bad but the only ones I sorta liked were with the young couple (Romeo and Juliet).  "You're wearing a wire?  YOU'RE WEARING A WIRE!?!?"

Overall a pretty bad campaign imo.  

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

So these Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials.  Most were crappie and the payoff at the end was pretty bad.   Les Miles stole the trophy and got stuck by lightning.  I was hoping it would be Larry from the previous campaigns.  

The refs neighbors wasn't too bad but the only ones I sorta liked were with the young couple (Romeo and Juliet).  "You're wearing a wire?  YOU'RE WEARING A WIRE!?!?"

Overall a pretty bad campaign imo.  

I liked them.  While there weren't enough unique commercials in proportion to how often they were played, they were above average.  The over acting dramatic moments (eg, "that's his Dr Pepper hand!" were funny, but only the first time or two.  After that they got tired, but they were good the first few plays.

Les Miles getting struck by lightning actually made me chuckle.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, Bull Dozier said:

I liked them.  While there weren't enough unique commercials in proportion to how often they were played, they were above average.  The over acting dramatic moments (eg, "that's his Dr Pepper hand!" were funny, but only the first time or two.  After that they got tired, but they were good the first few plays.

Les Miles getting struck by lightning actually made me chuckle.

I like the Dr. Pepper mom. 

• Like 3

All these people running around in colored jump suits.  Why?

Of all the Geico ads past and present that they want people to vote on as their favorite, this one where the musicians are following around the librarian has to be the worst.  They've officially run out of ideas.  

5 minutes ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Is there some copyright law that prevents advertisers from using the words Super Bowl?

It is awkward watching commercials for beer/snack foods/bars where everyone is in front of a TV, decked out in football jerseys, and the narrator says, "stock up for the Super Bowl  Big Game". 

Yes they make you pay to say Super Bowl. I expect Roger to show up at my front door shortly.

• Like 1