What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (4 Viewers)

Does anyone really believe that J-Lo would be caught dead in that ugly little Italian excuse for a car??? :lmao:

Ten Calorie Dr. Pepper "for men only" gets me all riled up.

It's not a deodorant, ########. Drinks aren't gender specific, unless they have umbrellas in them, or if they end with -tini and don't start with mar-.

First, why would you tell the vast majority of the customer base (women, for diet cola) not to buy your product. And second, what's so manly about ten calories instead of one calorie? If more calories makes it more manly somehow, wouldn't a regular soda be way manlier than your stupid new diet drink?

It's not a deodorant, ########. Drinks aren't gender specific, unless they have umbrellas in them, or if they end with -tini and don't start with mar-.

First, why would you tell the vast majority of the customer base (women, for diet cola) not to buy your product. And second, what's so manly about ten calories instead of one calorie? If more calories makes it more manly somehow, wouldn't a regular soda be way manlier than your stupid new diet drink?
Also...it sucks.

Also...it sucks.
The drink or the commercial?The commercial definitely sucks. When that guy says "catch phrase!" I have a hard time not punching my TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Subway commercial with the adults in the office with little kid voices talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and sandwiches. Maybe the worst thing on TV right now.

Best commercial out is that phone one where the husband tells his wife, in the greenhouse, how he got unlimited talk/text for the family.

It's all delivery. Guy is gold.
I hate that commercial. I want to stab that ##### in the face.
The commercial is absolutely perfect.Problem for her is that John Clark would have beat her down for a comment like that.
Biggest problem for me is that THEY WEREN'T FREE!! They unlimited talk is "free" if you sign up (and pay for) unlimited messaging. OK, so where's THAT money coming from?(Not that I want to defend that smug-### harpy, but to the extent that someone with an in-home greenhouse is worried about a few bucks on the phone bill, it's a valid question.)

The Subway commercial with the adults in the office with little kid voices talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and sandwiches. Maybe the worst thing on TV right now.
Agree. This is all kinds of awful. In addition to it being a stupid idea in the first place, the voices don't even sound like real kids.

Also...it sucks.
The drink or the commercial?The commercial definitely sucks. When that guy says "catch phrase!" I have a hard time not punching my TV.
Both.The drink is crap.

Diet Dr. Pepper is far better without the terrible commercial or 10 calories and high frutcose corn syrup.

The new McRib commercial with the couple leaving for their honeymoon is just god-awful. But then, it seems that all McDonald's commercials are. Their ad exec should be publicly flogged.

Best commercial out is that phone one where the husband tells his wife, in the greenhouse, how he got unlimited talk/text for the family.

The commercial is absolutely perfect.Problem for her is that John Clark would have beat her down for a comment like that.
Biggest problem for me is that THEY WEREN'T FREE!! They unlimited talk is "free" if you sign up (and pay for) unlimited messaging. OK, so where's THAT money coming from?(Not that I want to defend that smug-### harpy, but to the extent that someone with an in-home greenhouse is worried about a few bucks on the phone bill, it's a valid question.)
I've noted the same thing, but don't care. It's funny as hell.

Little strong here. I assume this is the same company that has the dad who ate his daughter's pet fish because his phone bills were too high. I'm not really offended or anything, but I don't see how over the top cruelty on its own is supposed to make people want a certain phone plan. It's not like the dialogue is funny.

Little strong here. I assume this is the same company that has the dad who ate his daughter's pet fish because his phone bills were too high. I'm not really offended or anything, but I don't see how over the top cruelty on its own is supposed to make people want a certain phone plan. It's not like the dialogue is funny.
See, that commercial is godawful, but then it's a completely different commercial, so there's that problem.

See, that commercial is godawful, but then it's a completely different commercial, so there's that problem.
Hmm they're very similar to me. An odd campaign, for sure.

The Brinks/Broadview security commericals deserve a place in here.

ZOMG!!!!!!!111111111 Your wife is going to get raped by a strongarmed robbery of her house in broad daylight unless you get a Broadview alarm system which will buzz enough to make them run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, watch several of these commercials - they're all linked on the right on the page I linked. The female fear-oriented angle is laughably obvious.
I love how these violent psychopathic criminals all seem to be Harvard alumni having a bad day. Then you call Brinks and some strong, god-fearing midwestern male alerts the authorities for you.In reality it's some coked-out scumbag breaking into your house wielding a rusty knife while Shaniqua is on the other end of the line trying to dial the cops with her 3" acrylics.
LOL, if someone is breaking into your house the last thing you're going to do is answer the freakin phone!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about when try it, realize it sucks and feel like a woman when they think about going back to Diet Dr. Pepper? Brilliant!

Dear Woman in the Corona "Find Your Beach" Skiing Commercial,

If your favorite ski run of the day is the last one because that's when you get to kick back with a friend and imagine you're on a beach as you sip a Corona ... THEN MAYBE FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION YOU SHOULD GO TO AN ACTUAL BEACH INSTEAD OF A SKI RESORT!!!

In the unlikely event that geography, finances, or some other circumstances prevent you from changing your travel plans, maybe stop skiing earlier in the day. Like when your male friend stopped, for instance. Or maybe just don't go skiing in the first place. Just start drinking.

My point is, nobody is forcing you to ski. If you prefer to sit at a beach (real or imagined) with a Corona, do it.

Sincerely yours,

TobiasFunke

The Hallmark Christmas Countdown ornament. While I don't hate the commercials, it is probably one of the stupidest. The whole commercial is a kid annoying her parents with "It's X days, Y hours, Z minutes until Xmas!!!" Why the F would I want to have my kid pester me 24/7 about how long it is until Xmas?

Dear Woman in the Corona "Find Your Beach" Skiing Commercial,If your favorite ski run of the day is the last one because that's when you get to kick back with a friend and imagine you're on a beach as you sip a Corona ... THEN MAYBE FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION YOU SHOULD GO TO AN ACTUAL BEACH INSTEAD OF A SKI RESORT!!! In the unlikely event that geography, finances, or some other circumstances prevent you from changing your travel plans, maybe stop skiing earlier in the day. Like when your male friend stopped, for instance. Or maybe just don't go skiing in the first place. Just start drinking.My point is, nobody is forcing you to ski. If you prefer to sit at a beach (real or imagined) with a Corona, do it.Sincerely yours,TobiasFunke
Yeah this is pretty stupid.

The Brinks/Broadview security commericals deserve a place in here.

ZOMG!!!!!!!111111111 Your wife is going to get raped by a strongarmed robbery of her house in broad daylight unless you get a Broadview alarm system which will buzz enough to make them run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, watch several of these commercials - they're all linked on the right on the page I linked. The female fear-oriented angle is laughably obvious.
I love how these violent psychopathic criminals all seem to be Harvard alumni having a bad day. Then you call Brinks and some strong, god-fearing midwestern male alerts the authorities for you.In reality it's some coked-out scumbag breaking into your house wielding a rusty knife while Shaniqua is on the other end of the line trying to dial the cops with her 3" acrylics.
LOL, if someone is breaking into your house the last thing you're going to do is answer the freakin phone!!!!!!!!!!
I just ROTFLed at my own old post. That's wrong and I'm ashamed.

I hate the "You got a weather balloon with points!" commercial

The guy drives the F out to the middle of nowhere, hes half way through blowing up the GD balloon and all the sudden he realizes that the guy got a F'ing weather balloon? Where the hell did you think you were going when you got in the damn car???

I hate commercials where they have people munching loudly on food. The Kit Kat commercials and the AT&T commercial where they are eating tacos in the hallway are 2 that come to mind. I really hate those commercials and won't be a customer of either company because of them.

Best expressions of the year nominees go to:

Greenhouse Guy. Nails it...as you've said.

And Red Head High Chair Baby in that Capitol One commercial. Hate the Capital Ones but whatever. And leave Fallon out of it. The look they capture on that kid's face is great.

I hate commercials where they have people munching loudly on food. The Kit Kat commercials and the AT&T commercial where they are eating tacos in the hallway are 2 that come to mind. I really hate those commercials and won't be a customer of either company because of them.
:lmao: Go get 'em, Tiger.

What's with these Cottenelle commercials where they're trying to sell (? or give away?) some tacky-looking roll covers. Is this real or supposed to be funny or what?

Users who are viewing this thread