What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (3 Viewers)

Whoa... you both took me wrong. I wasn't commenting on her appearance at all. It was a commentary on her commentary.

Crazy Train is insta-mute. No matter where the remote is I can usually get it before the second "ba-dump." If I hear the "AYY" my day is ruined. It's a good test of skills.

Geico possum ad made me chuckle

Last edited by a moderator:
The continued beer bottle and can gimmicks really underscore what a nation of morons we are
Similarly, what Ice Cube did in NWA used to make white people cringe. Now, what he's doing in the Coors Light commercials makes everyone cringe. Jesus Christ Ice, have a little self pride.

Stephen Tyler Burger King

May be the most pointless commercial I've seen in years. Nothing is going on. It's just Tyler dorking around in a BK. No actual point to any of it.
:lmao: Is he working there?
are we to believe Steven Tyler, David Bekham or Selma Hayek eat at BK?
Sure. They probably hit the drive thru rather than going in. But why not very now and then? Its not like money and fame buy a person taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody explain what the hell is happening in this commercial?

They play it on TVG about every 10 minutes and I swear the more I see it, the less I understand it. Who are the ad wizards that came up with this one?

Crazy Train is insta-mute. No matter where the remote is I can usually get it before the second "ba-dump." If I hear the "AYY" my day is ruined. It's a good test of skills.
The "ayy" is terrible, but for me, kid shaking his drink to simulate a vibraslap is the final straw.

The one I really don't understand is the Realtor one where the kid tells his grandpa he hopes he has a home one day and the grandpa gets acts all concerned as if the right to home ownership is in jeopardy. I really don't get it. Can't find a link. Someone explain it to me.

The one I really don't understand is the Realtor one where the kid tells his grandpa he hopes he has a home one day and the grandpa gets acts all concerned as if the right to home ownership is in jeopardy. I really don't get it. Can't find a link. Someone explain it to me.
Grandpa is afraid that his grand kid (and subsequent generations) will be worse off than he was. Some people really freak out at that thought.

Anyone living in the PA/NJ/Delaware area has seen these Jim Sapala Kia commercials...that's craaaaazy! Make my blood boil:

Grandpa is afraid that his grand kid (and subsequent generations) will be worse off than he was. Some people really freak out at that thought.
Seems pretty straight forward. I don't think it has anything to do with the "right" of home ownership.

Why is he afraid of that? And what does that have to do with realtors?

These are not my least favorite, but I just don't get it. Can someone explain what the endgame is for commercials that are on multiple times, show the same video, but have different URLs? There's a couple currently playing.

One is the "AN ECONOMIC GENIUS WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING HAS PREDICTED THE US IS GOING TO #### THE BED AND HE'S GOING TO SHARE HIS SECRETS WITH YOU --- JUST LOG ON TO {newamerica538352.com | americaisdoomed4284214.com | jim11wasrightamerica.com | tastetheflesh73a.com }

The other has Shannon Dougherty talking about finishing college. Log onto {trycollegeyoudumbass.com | readabook53766.com | learninbfun44.com}

What is the point of having multiple sites for these? :confused:

The iphone commercial where the chick asks siri “is that rain?”

Really you have to ASK your ####### iphone if it’s raining?

You can't just go to the window and take a look?

These are not my least favorite, but I just don't get it. Can someone explain what the endgame is for commercials that are on multiple times, show the same video, but have different URLs? There's a couple currently playing.One is the "AN ECONOMIC GENIUS WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING HAS PREDICTED THE US IS GOING TO #### THE BED AND HE'S GOING TO SHARE HIS SECRETS WITH YOU --- JUST LOG ON TO {newamerica538352.com | americaisdoomed4284214.com | jim11wasrightamerica.com | tastetheflesh73a.com }The other has Shannon Dougherty talking about finishing college. Log onto {trycollegeyoudumbass.com | readabook53766.com | learninbfun44.com}What is the point of having multiple sites for these? :confused:
I've wondered this too.. the endofamerica15.com or whatever being the one that caught my attention. I think it might be a way of linking the advertising source to the eventual traffic.

The iphone commercial where the chick asks siri “is that rain?”Really you have to ASK your ####### iphone if it’s raining?You can't just go to the window and take a look?
Right church, wrong pew.http://youtu.be/QzFJsM5Xd_sMalkovich is such a weirdo. He starts laughing at Siri's "joke" before it's even told. :unsure:

Can't find a link, but that Citi ThankYou Points ad where they have some town-wide Olympics viewing party annoys me to no end.

"Karen chipped in 30,000... because she wanted to be queen."

'Raider Nation said:
Crazy Train is insta-mute. No matter where the remote is I can usually get it before the second "ba-dump."
LOL... zactly.
They are still forcing this crap down our throats. How could they possibly not know by now that it's the most annoying commercial ever??? I still love the requisite black kid in the back seat though, traveling with eight white people.
There must be some place where they rent out black kids by the day.

"Hey guys, let's have a barbeque today."

"What? You guys brought a grill with you?"

"No, no... leave this beautiful beach and drive to Burger King for some fake barbeque SLOP." :thumbup:

KFC where a kid wrestles his grandpa(?) over side choices. Sigh.
Good one. Poorly conceived and badly directed. I'd bet my biscuits they did about 12 different variations of wrestling and chose the one where it looked the least like the kid was about to be Sanduskied. One of those where things were it looked great in casting and on paper, then they start shooting it and the KFC execs begin to panic as they watch the monitors. Still got the thumbs up though.

KFC where a kid wrestles his grandpa(?) over side choices. Sigh.
Good one. Poorly conceived and badly directed. I'd bet my biscuits they did about 12 different variations of wrestling and chose the one where it looked the least like the kid was about to be Sanduskied. One of those where things were it looked great in casting and on paper, then they start shooting it and the KFC execs begin to panic as they watch the monitors. Still got the thumbs up though.
Yep, lots of inappropriate touching going on in this one.

This Little Caesar's pizza commercial is super annoying. Maybe it's because I have now seen it at least 50 times because they play it throughout Detroit Tigers games.

Users who are viewing this thread