Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Vigilante justice?

Vigilante Justice?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Say a family member is robbed and beaten. The thugs get away, but there are some witnesses. What do you do?

As a kid.....you'd go get your friends and get your stuff back. As an adult, I think you got to weigh the satisfaction of confrontation (and potentially losing more than was initially taken) versus letting the police do their job.

Unless it was my kid beat to a pulp, I don't think I would be willing to take it to that level over just a robbery/beating.

It would need to be more extreme circumstances for me to go eye for an eye, everyone takes a beating sometimes.

Say a family member is robbed and beaten. The thugs get away, but there are some witnesses. What do you do?

A family member is robbed and beaten. The thugs get away, but there are some witnesses. What do you do?

An alternate poll might ask at what level of violence do you take matters into your own hands... theft... beating... rape... murder... and does it make any difference what the relation of the person is to you... sibling or father/mother versus son/daughter. Too many variables at work to box everything nice and neat.

Archived