What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Funniest Comedian Right Now? (1 Viewer)

Right now Stephen Lynch is the guy that makes me laugh the most. But comedy is so subjective, well other than Dane Cook I think we all agree he sucks, that it makes it hard to call one the best.

Right now Stephen Lynch is the guy that makes me laugh the most. But comedy is so subjective, well other than Dane Cook I think we all agree he sucks, that it makes it hard to call one the best.
I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :)

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :)
This explains everything!
:lol: I knew a comment like this was coming.I just look at it like when my musician friends poo poo a song or band that I don't mind or enjoy. Just because they do not like it sure does not mean I have to not like it too. I like what I like and laugh at what I laugh at. No reason to try to act like I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :hot:
This explains everything!
:lol: I knew a comment like this was coming.I just look at it like when my musician friends poo poo a song or band that I don't mind or enjoy. Just because they do not like it sure does not mean I have to not like it too. I like what I like and laugh at what I laugh at. No reason to try to act like I don't.
It's an objective fact that Dane Cook is unfunny.

I always thought of Jeffrey Ross as purely a roast guy, but his stand up special on Comedy Central the other night was pretty good.

I listen to XM Comedy 150 whenever I am in the car (and the kids aren't).

My favorites at the moment (in no particular order):

John Caparulo

Bobby Collins

Louis C.K.

Todd Barry

Jim Gaffigan

Brian Regan

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :thumbup:
I was poo pooing Dane Cook long before it was accepted canon here in the FFA. In his case I don't find him acting out the joke that hilarious. He's like a weak copy of an early coked up Robin Williams. And he really can't get all the way there.

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. ;)
I was poo pooing Dane Cook long before it was accepted canon here in the FFA. In his case I don't find him acting out the joke that hilarious. He's like a weak copy of an early coked up Robin Williams. And he really can't get all the way there.
There are a lot of comedians that I just dont think are funny but Cook makes me laugh. Carlos Mencia makes me laugh too and I am pretty sure he gets the poo poo treatment here too. The FFA tends to lean on the 'snobish' side of things. Whatever the discussion, it is more than likely the FFA is above the 'trendy' or 'popular'. Now, that does not mean to excuse or dismiss individual taste but I am just pointing out the FFA trend.

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. ;)
There are a lot of comedians that I just dont think are funny but Cook makes me laugh. Carlos Mencia makes me laugh too and I am pretty sure he gets the poo poo treatment here too. The FFA tends to lean on the 'snobish' side of things. Whatever the discussion, it is more than likely the FFA is above the 'trendy' or 'popular'. Now, that does not mean to excuse or dismiss individual taste but I am just pointing out the FFA trend.
Comedians know how badly Mencia and Cook suck balls, you can like them, but you like garbage. Just letting you know.

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :goodposting:
The big rip on Mencia is that he steals bits from other comedians, which is taboo in the industry and joe rogan, in particular, calls him out on it.Someone earlier mentioned Russell Peters, very funny.

He is a Canadian raised Indian guy who does a lot of great ethnic voices.

Patrice Oneal. I love when he is on O&A. I almost crashed my car Friday laughing so hard at his take on M Vick.

This is NSFW or children.

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :goodposting:
Actually I kind of like Mencia but I can't support him knowing that he's stealing other peoples bits. He does tell a joke well though.

I know it is FFA sheik to poo poo Dane Cook but he makes me laugh. :lmao:
Comedians know how badly Mencia and Cook suck balls, you can like them, but you like garbage. Just letting you know.
See, this is the same thing with the whole musician not liking certain popular groups or songs. They may be right and their expertise in the area may point out deficiencies in the popular groups or songs that they hate on. But, people obviously like them or they would not be popular. Now, popularity does not mean much of anything other than a lot of people like something. For me, I like a group or song because I like what I hear. For a comedian, if I laugh, I like you. It does not bother me much if other comedians or the FFA hates on something I laugh at. Why should it?

Users who are viewing this thread