What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Funniest Comedian Right Now? (1 Viewer)

I finally saw norm macdonald live a few months ago, and he still rocks it.  He had a ton of new stuff, but he also mixed in some jokes I'd heard as a kid. He actually told the knick knack patty wack give the frog a loan joke. What the ####. But his delivery is so natural i can't help but love watching him.

French uncle. Riddle. Conan.

It's not a good joke. But i can't not laugh.

Still the best interview ever.

Burr and louis ck tell much better, fresher jokes. He's not close to their level. And yet tears.

For those that don't know Bert, he was the guy that the movie Van Wilder was based on. I think he was also in Rolling Stone as the "college partier of the year" or something.

He has amazing stories 

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of really good ones mentioned on this page, esp Segura and Kreisher (obvs Louis CK, Burr, et al). Nate Bargatze has a similar style to Segura. Maybe not the funniest but I really dig Kyle Kinane. For some reason I seek his albums out quite often. You probably recognize his raspy voice from Comedy Central promos. I also sort of "rediscovered" Todd Barry after the last Roast Battle though I don't think he's done much recently.

Todd Barry really cracks me up. Loved him on roast battle, too.

Netflix has his "crowd work" special where he goes on stage and just riffs. Was awesome

The Gator said:
For those that don't know Bert, he was the guy that the movie Van Wilder was based on. I think he was also in Rolling Stone as the "college partier of the year" or something.

He has amazing stories 
The Russian mob story and flying dildos story are two of the best I've ever heard.

bostonfred said:
I finally saw norm macdonald live a few months ago, and he still rocks it.  He had a ton of new stuff, but he also mixed in some jokes I'd heard as a kid. He actually told the knick knack patty wack give the frog a loan joke. What the ####. But his delivery is so natural i can't help but love watching him.

Burr and louis ck tell much better, fresher jokes. He's not close to their level. And yet tears.
:lmao:

do something with that, ya freak.

but whoa! I went to HS with her... super nice girl. never saw that- given that she's had a good career, I don't know why I was amazed to see her on Conan... but I was.

bostonfred said:

French uncle. Riddle. Conan.

It's not a good joke. But i can't not laugh.

The moth joke is an all time classic that I pull up on youtube fairly regularly.

Kyle Kinane is balls funny

Nate Bargatze and Tommy Johnigan are 2 others that cause some good giggle fits

Dont know if he's done any new stuff last couple years, but Gary Gulman did some good bits

I've always been a huge Lewis Black fan.  I like all of his stuff--but his take on water and milk never gets old. I have to warn you--he uses a fair amount of foul language--so if you are sensitive to foul language--I recommend against watching the video on the link.  Enjoy.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5GBuk-GQ

His take on the Cheney hunting accident is also pretty hilarious:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ene75RM3w

Burr's new special is not as good as his previous work.  There is no "traffic on the serengeti" level bit.  Picks more low hanging fruit than he normally does and loses the audience a lot.  

Burr's new special is not as good as his previous work.  There is no "traffic on the serengeti" level bit.  Picks more low hanging fruit than he normally does and loses the audience a lot.  
I noticed this as well.  I still love guy and blame the audience for being ####ty.  Some people were just not in the mood for politic jokes during the election cycle.

Not the funniest, but I Watched the Keith Robinson netflix special and love the guy.  His crowd work is on another level. 

Just watched the Patton Oswalt special on netflix and its brutal.  I had one laugh in 60 minutes.  He tried way too hard to please his San Fran crowd. 

Josh Blue on amazon was good.  As was Brad Williams (hes a midget).

Cant say I cared for Jim Gaffigan's last special.  It fell flat for me. 

THE funniest Stephen Colbert Trump admin news segment ever was tonight. Trump/NFL. I haven't laughed this hard in I don't know when. Should be out on youtube eventually. Worth a watch.

Bill Burr

Bert Kreisher

Doug Stanhope.

What did I win?
I see quite a few people mentioning Bert Kreisher and I don't get it. He takes off his shirt and starts telling long rambling stories that suggest he has severe ADHD and can't stay focused long enough to finish a story. I started one of his specials on Netflix and could not finish it.

I don't know about funniest but I have really come to appreciate John Mullaney -- his style/delivery and substance.

Honestly had no idea who this guy was at all until he hosted SNL a year or so back -- and was really impressed. Watched his recent streaming standup special and truly enjoyed it.
I saw him live a couple of years back. I was in tears from laughing so hard.  Wife and I have tix to Nate Bergatze in a few months. 

Users who are viewing this thread