What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Myers-Briggs personality type are you? (1 Viewer)

Your Type is:

ISFJ

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted - 78

Sensing - 1

Feeling - 25

Judging - 11

Your Type is INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging Strength of the preferences % 67 38 62 22
Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

Your Type is

ESTJ

Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging

1 50 12 22

I've taken this probably 100 times, usually come up INTP Architect

ETA: This should be set up as a poll. Supposedly INTP is like 3-5% of the population but I already see 4 people who claim it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Type is INTJ

Famous people of your particular type:

Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

Seems about right. I think that's what I got the last time we did this.

ENTP

Famous people of your particular type

Richard Feynman, Thomas Edison, kupcho1, and Leonardo da Vinci

You are:

very expressed extravert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

I remember taking the full version of the test in college as well. I have also read the book 'Please Understand Me II', hard to say how accurate it is but fun nonetheless.

ISTJ

The description sounds pretty accurate to me.

" Guardian™ Portrait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld. "

I've taken this probably 100 times, usually come up INTP ArchitectETA: This should be set up as a poll. Supposedly INTP is like 3-5% of the population but I already see 4 people who claim it here.
I think we had a large number of INTP before as well. There was some speculation that the personality type might be self selecting for this kind of environment. And remember when we talk about population percentages that doesn't rule out a concentration in particular endeavors or situations.

INFJ

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

We did this a long time ago.

I'm an ENTP. That type is considered the visionary, which I think is accurate.

I even posted a study on personality types when it comes to past presidents. One of the interesting things about presidential elections is, historically, artisan personality types (artisans are "ES") ALWAYS win the white house when they clinch the nomination unless they face another artisan.

McCain is an artisan. Obama is a rational (rationals are "IN") who in a lot of ways was faking an artisan personality as people really didn't know him too well. Obama wore a "grass roots populist mask" when in reality he is an ivory tower intellectual. Even then, Obama was likely going to lose to McCain until the banking crisis scared everyone into voting for the opposition party.

I think the democrats got confused by Obama's win as well. They think it means a new democrat governing majority. In reality, it was just a panic based on a banking crisis. That's why they are so shocked at the resistance to ObamaCare. They are misreading their mandate big time.

Your Type is ENTP

Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

Strength of the preferences % 33 12 62 11

Richard Feynman, Thomas Edison, Leonardo da Vinci (wasn't he the smartest guy ever ;) ), James Cameron, Patricia Schroeder (politician)

INTJ

I think that's what I always get. I fall in the 1% group. I like the idea of making this a poll.

We did this a long time ago.

I'm an ENTP. That type is considered the visionary, which I think is accurate.

I even posted a study on personality types when it comes to past presidents. One of the interesting things about presidential elections is, historically, artisan personality types (artisans are "ES") ALWAYS win the white house when they clinch the nomination unless they face another artisan.

McCain is an artisan. Obama is a rational (rationals are "IN") who in a lot of ways was faking an artisan personality as people really didn't know him too well. Obama wore a "grass roots populist mask" when in reality he is an ivory tower intellectual. Even then, Obama was likely going to lose to McCain until the banking crisis scared everyone into voting for the opposition party.
Interesting. I think rationals are actually 'NT' though. INTP and ENTP would both be in the rational category.

(INTJ)

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Your Type is

ISFJ

Jimmy Carter, Frederic Chopin, Jane Fonda :puke:

eta OMG I'm a liberal.

This test reveals I am an INTJ. The one on Facebook indicated I was an INFJ. The questions seem slightly different to me, but I am not sure if my memory is serving me well. :confused:

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

33 38 1 78

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

Some of those questions suck.

Your Type is

INFJ

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

56 25 56 44

1% er :D

ISTJ

Introverted 44

Sensing 38

Thinking 38

Judging 89

Guardian™ Portrait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.

While not as talkative as Supervisor Guardians [ESTJs], Inspectors are still highly sociable, and are likely to be involved in community service organizations, such as Sunday School, Little League, or Boy and Girl Scouting, that transmit traditional values to the young. Like all Guardians, Inspectors hold dear their family social ceremonies-weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries - although they tend to be shy if the occasion becomes too large or too public. Generally speaking, Inspectors are not comfortable with anything that gets too fancy. Their words tend to be plain and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often simple and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than trendy or ostentatious. As for personal property, they usually choose standard items over models loaded with features, and they often try to find classics and antiques - Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

Some of those questions suck.Your Type is INFJ Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ) Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes. Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).
:kicksrock:

Your Type is

ENFJ

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

11 25 12 78

Idealist Portrait of the Teacher

Famous ENFJs:

David, King of Israel

U.S. Presidents:

Abraham Lincoln

Ronald Reagan

Bill Clinton

Barack Obama

William Cullen Bryant, poet

Abraham Maslow, psychologist and proponent of self-actualization

Ross Perot

Sean Connery

Elizabeth Dole

Francois Mitterand

**** Van Dyke

Andy Griffith

James Garner

William Aramony, former president of United Way

Gene Hackman (Superman, Antz)

Dennis Hopper (Speed)

Brenda Vaccaro

Craig T. Nelson (Coach)

Diane Sawyer (Good Morning America)

Randy Quaid (Bye Bye, Love; Independence Day)

Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)

Kirstie Alley ("Cheers," Look Who's Talking movies)

Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player

Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Oprah Winfrey

Bob Saget America's Funniest Home Videos, Full House

Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld")

Ben Stiller (The Royal Tenenbaums)

Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts quarterback

Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner)

Pete Sampras, Tennis Champion

Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls")

Ben Affleck (The Sum Of All Fears)

John Cusack (High Fidelity)

Dang - this thing was fairly accurate.

ESTP

moderately expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Donald Trump, Steven Seagal, Jack Nicholson, Cybil Shepherd

I have faked this test with 100% success 3 times in my career.

<-- introverted sales guy. But my company doesn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread