Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Gallon of milk in one hour

fissure man

my buddy tried this back in HS. He used chocolate milk because he didn't like the taste of regular. He was trying to finish in less than 25 minutes (thats how long our lunch period was). He got 3/4 of the way through before puking. Drank one more glass, puked again and called it quits.

if you're a big guy with a strong stomach, i dont think an hour would be that difficult.

Go buy some Depends and wet yourself without others knowing. I would think this could help.

Context clues >>> You.I'm not asking for help drinking the milk, that's easy. I need to know an easy way to set up a live feed so that other may bet me if I can or will vomit all over myself.

my buddy tried this back in HS. He used chocolate milk because he didn't like the taste of regular. He was trying to finish in less than 25 minutes (thats how long our lunch period was). He got 3/4 of the way through before puking. Drank one more glass, puked again and called it quits. if you're a big guy with a strong stomach, i dont think an hour would be that difficult.

5'9", 170 lbs. (Down from 190 this past winter)I love milk and drink a ton of it. I admit, I've never drank a whole gallon in an hour, that I'm aware of. I used to drink a whole lot more of it then the past few years.

I've done this. It's a challenge because you start to get bloated, but it's very doable if you love milk.

You finished the entire gallon in an hour? I've never seen this done. Always won money back in college betting against the guy. No matter how big he was or how much he loved milk, most would curl up in the fetal position after 3/4 of the way through.

I've done this. It's a challenge because you start to get bloated, but it's very doable if you love milk.

You finished the entire gallon in an hour? I've never seen this done. Always won money back in college betting against the guy. No matter how big he was or how much he loved milk, most would curl up in the fetal position after 3/4 of the way through.
Yup, I finished the whole gallon, and with plenty of time to spare, too. It gets difficult towards the end, but I generally drink a ton of milk (and liquids in general) anyway.I've never tried it, but part of me thinks it might be even easier if I ate a good-sized meal at the same time.

Yup, I finished the whole gallon, and with plenty of time to spare, too. It gets difficult towards the end, but I generally drink a ton of milk (and liquids in general) anyway.I've never tried it, but part of me thinks it might be even easier if I ate a good-sized meal at the same time.
I'm thinking a gallon of milk and a box of nilla wafers = :thumbup:

Go buy some Depends and wet yourself without others knowing. I would think this could help.

Context clues >>> You.I'm not asking for help drinking the milk, that's easy. I need to know an easy way to set up a live feed so that other may bet me if I can or will vomit all over myself.

What's the big deal??? :)

:unsure:

Just came in here to post that Joey Chestnut did it on the Tosh show on Comedy Central. It's possible.

Hmmm, a professional competitive eater did it. You got me. The other 200 videos of regular people drinking and hurling are just wastes of bandwidth. never mind, you can do it, rock on!!

btw--it isn't so much choking the milk down in uder an hour, it is keeping it down past that hour.

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned::X:yucky::yucky: :yucky:

I'm sure it can be done but all the friends I grew up with in high school that tried it ended up puking everywhere. I'll take the safe bet and put my money against MilkyMoobin on this one.

Try water, it might be easier... if you allow bathroom breaks, you can get a gallon of water to pass straight through you in a few minutes. The trick is to have an empty stomach for 24 hours before, then, to drink a big glass of salt water to start. Sea salt. Then ingest as much of the gallon as you can right away. The water and salt will mix and have the same density (or is it specific gravity?) as blood, and your stomach will know to let it pass through straight through without attempting to digest. Then, look out below! Everything in your system will be exiting your body at a high rate of speed. Basically, you're giving yourself a one-gallon saltwater colonic.

YMMV of course. Woz tried this once and vomited blood for days and nearly died. But I'm sure you'll be fine.

Won a fair bit of money several times over in college doing this. My fastest was somewhere closer to 30 minutes.

I drink about a gallon of milk a day... love milk. Can do the same with a gallon of ice cream... no problem.

ETA - I failed and puked hard when I tried yogurt.

Didn't Herbal Enforcer have a webcam? I thought I remember seeing him flipping the bird to his camera with a confederate flag in the background and a couple of pit bulls attacking each other in front of him.

Maybe I dreamed that.

Anyway, I bet you could get a cheap xbox webcam and do it that way.. I'm not sure how that all works though.

Didn't Herbal Enforcer have a webcam? I thought I remember seeing him flipping the bird to his camera with a confederate flag in the background and a couple of pit bulls attacking each other in front of him.Maybe I dreamed that.Anyway, I bet you could get a cheap xbox webcam and do it that way.. I'm not sure how that all works though.

Speaking of the Tennessean assassin, have we found out what happened to him?

Didn't Herbal Enforcer have a webcam? I thought I remember seeing him flipping the bird to his camera with a confederate flag in the background and a couple of pit bulls attacking each other in front of him.Maybe I dreamed that.Anyway, I bet you could get a cheap xbox webcam and do it that way.. I'm not sure how that all works though.

Speaking of the Tennessean assassin, have we found out what happened to him?
:goodposting:

The secret is to get about 1/2 tbsp of lard (Crisco works) and smear all around your teeth and gums before attempting this feat.I have also heard that taking a stool softener about 30 minutes prior to the attempt helps.

How do these help?

The secret is to get about 1/2 tbsp of lard (Crisco works) and smear all around your teeth and gums before attempting this feat.I have also heard that taking a stool softener about 30 minutes prior to the attempt helps.

How do these help?
It makes it funnier to watch?

Archived