Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Re-Naming the Last Place Team in my Fantasy League

Buckfast 1

My fantasy football league has a tradition of re-naming the team that finishes in last place the prior year, typically something humiliating or grotesque.

This year the league is struggling to come up with a good name, so I thought I'd see if anyone around here had any suggestions.

Potentially relevant information:

1. His team name last year was "Thor's Hammer"

2. His top players this year are Philip Rivers, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Jacobs, Kevin Smith, Tony Gonzalez, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, and Percy Harvin

3. He was ranked as the pre-season #1, but currently sits in last place again so far this year.

Any ideas?

ETA - There is a 20 character limit.

My fantasy football league has a tradition of re-naming the team that finishes in last place the prior year, typically something humiliating or grotesque.This year the league is struggling to come up with a good name, so I thought I'd see if anyone around here had any suggestions.Potentially relevant information:1. His team name last year was "Thor's Hammer"2. His top players this year are Philip Rivers, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Jacobs, Kevin Smith, Tony Gonzalez, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, and Percy Harvin3. He was ranked as the pre-season #1, but currently sits in last place again so far this year.Any ideas?

"Blouses" :confused:

We used to do this years ago with my first league. We didn't stop at the lost place team. A team could go on a 4 game losing streak and have the name changed. One guy's last name was Frazer. His team was the Frazer Burn. It was changed to the Frazer Fizzle after he dropped 5 straight.

As for the team in question, I think Thor's Thingy might suffice...

Archived