What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm Benching TJ Housh For ________ Week 3 (1 Viewer)

facook

Footballguy
Drafted Housh with high hopes, even in a non-ppr. Looked to be completely simpatico w/ Hasselbeck in the preseason. First two games, though, Housh has been mighty disappointing. Now he's facing the possibility (maybe probability) of Wallace at QB against a pretty stingy Bears D. In a non-ppr WR/TE combined league I'm seriously considering replacing Housh with Dustin Keller.

Anyone else pulling the plug on Housh for Week 3?

Drafted Housh with high hopes, even in a non-ppr. Looked to be completely simpatico w/ Hasselbeck in the preseason. First two games, though, Housh has been mighty disappointing. Now he's facing the possibility (maybe probability) of Wallace at QB against a pretty stingy Bears D. In a non-ppr WR/TE combined league I'm seriously considering replacing Housh with Dustin Keller.Anyone else pulling the plug on Housh for Week 3?
Jennings had 6 for 106 week 1....Holmes had 5 for 83 Week 2...I wouldnt call the Bears stingy.

If I bench Housh, I will have to go with Burleson, Heap, or Berrian. I actually don't feel that negative about Housh. With Wallace getting a full week of practice and the running game the Seahawks don't have, I think Housh may get a decent amount looks as the chain mover this week. I don't see Wallace going deep to Burleson much, or going through a bunch of his progressions. I would think Carlson, Housh, and Forsett all could be decent plays, not great but okay.

Considering for Braylon Edwards but I don't love that matchup either. Would rather have Seneca delivering the ball than Brady Quinn, but less competition in Cleveland. Seneca averaged about 200 and 1.5 tds per game last year and that was without any WRs. I wouldn't be surprised to have TJ do well.

Bears will shut down the run so expect Housh to get at least 5 catches 50 yards....so with a floor of 10 pts, I would start him this week.

Drafted Housh with high hopes, even in a non-ppr. Looked to be completely simpatico w/ Hasselbeck in the preseason. First two games, though, Housh has been mighty disappointing. Now he's facing the possibility (maybe probability) of Wallace at QB against a pretty stingy Bears D. In a non-ppr WR/TE combined league I'm seriously considering replacing Housh with Dustin Keller.Anyone else pulling the plug on Housh for Week 3?
Jennings had 6 for 106 week 1....Holmes had 5 for 83 Week 2...I wouldnt call the Bears stingy.
Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seneca Wallace

Yeah, I definitely don't feel that down on him, but I am starting Colston/Cotchery at WR and probably Ahmad Bradshaw at the flex.

Benching him for Sims-Walker. I think it'll be like last week when Jax is playing catchup all game. I wouldn't be surprised if Carlson has the best day for the Seahawks this week.

I'm not sure, but what I do know is I need to plug someone in for Housh in the flex spot in one of my leagues. He's killing me...

Housh has been targeted 9 times in each game, how can you bench him this week in a home game? He's the 12th most targeted WR so far this season. He's going to breakout any game...don't miss out.

Still can't get over the fact I drafted TJ over VJax as my #1 WR. Yeah I'm that guy that waited too long but it's non PPR and start 2 WR.

I can't get over the vomit taste in my mouth from starting TJ the last two weeks. I'll be starting anyone I can get off the waiver wire over him this week. Manningham hopefully, or Sims-Walker, or Knox.

Don't fool yourself about the Bears defense. Their pass coverage is suspect and overrated. I was at the game last week. Santonio Holmes was open all day. Once it started raining, Roethlisberger lost some accuracy.

If you bench Housh, it should be for the other reasons you mention.

Starting Housh over Marshall, Morgan, & Ginn. I think Housh will be a good fit for Seneca dropping the ball off and scrambling.

If De Jackson was healthy I'd be going with him instead and my other choice in L Robinson but I'm not going to do that. I think I'll give have to give Housh another chance.

Traded him in my PPR for Ray Rice & Ted Ginn.

I had Housh & Royal and just couldn't take this #### anymore, and really needed a pass catching RB to put in for gimpy Marion Barber & the upcoming byes.

Users who are viewing this thread